Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Says “Romance Is A Bonus Book” Reminds Him Of Lee Bo Young And “I Hear Your Voice”

Jan 24, 2019
by R. Jun

Lee Jong Suk talked about his upcoming drama, “Romance Is a Bonus Book,” in his latest photo shoot with High Cut magazine.

New photos from the shoot were released on January 24, along with a portion of his interview for the style magazine.

Talking about his character Cha Eun Ho, an idol of the literature world and the editor-in-chief at his publishing company, Lee Jong Suk said, “In this drama, I think I especially have a lot in common with the character. My face gets red easily, and the writer took that characteristic and melded it into the character.” He explained that before, if his face got red while filming, he would have to re-do the take or focus harder to prevent his face from blushing, but he had a bit more freedom for this drama.

lee-jong-suk-high-cut-1-540x376.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is acting opposite Lee Na Young in the drama, who is the same age as Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk’s co-star from the 2013 drama “I Hear Your Voice.”

Lee Jong Suk said, “I was also reminded of ‘I Hear Your Voice’ a lot while filming this drama. And Bo Young noona and Na Young noona are the same age. But during ‘I Hear Your Voice,’ I was 24 or 25, so it is a little different from now. If Su Ha (Lee Jong Suk’s character from ‘I Hear Your Voice’) was fresh and pure, this character is more mature and rational.”

The actor debuted in the 2010 drama “Prosecutor Princess,” and when asked what he knows now that he didn’t know then, he said, “I found out the size of the lenses on the cameras. Realizing that I was estimating the size of the frame after hearing staff members say 100-millimeter, 35-millimeter, I thought to myself, ‘this is tragic.'”

He continued, “Once you start to think about how large your face must be on the monitor, you start to hit limitations. These days, I do my best to tune out that kind of talk on set. What is acting. It gets harder the more you do it.”

lee-jong-suk-high-cut-3-540x424.jpg

Source (1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1297569wpp/lee-jong-suk-says-romance-bonus-book-reminds-lee-bo-young-can-hear-voice

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Has A Bromantic Encounter With Kim Tae Woo In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

On January 24, tvN shared new preview stills of Lee Jong Suk and Kim Tae Woo in “Romance Is a Bonus Book.”

The drama tells the romantic story of previously successful copywriter Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and star writer and idol of the literature world Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk). Cha Eun Ho is also the chief editor of a publishing company where Kim Jae Min (Kim Tae Woo) is the CEO.

The released stills show Cha Eun Ho and Kim Jae Min’s unconventional first encounter during Cha Eun Ho’s college days. Cha Eun Ho stands nonchalantly in the library as Kim Jae Min appears in a trench coat and tries to gain Cha Eun Ho’s attention. Kim Jae Min’s efforts to get Cha Eun Ho to look at him continue at the basketball court, where Cha Eun Ho stands with a dumbstruck expression.

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk.jpg

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk2.jpg

Despite his silly attire, Kim Jae Min is one of the most powerful people in the publishing industry. Personality-wise, however, he is someone who likes to bicker with his coworkers and is far from charismatic. He discovers Cha Eun Ho’s talents and scouts him as the youngest editor in his company. Their hilarious love-hate relationship will be something to look forward to.

The producers of the drama remarked, “The teamwork between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Tae Woo can be described as perfect. Their playful synergy amplifies the fun of the show. Please look forward to the bromantic chemistry between Lee Jong Suk, who has great chemistry with anyone, and Kim Tae Woo, who will show a completely different character from his usual acting roles.”

“Romance Is a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 6

Lee JongSuk Is Full Of Charms With Wet Hair And Opened Shirt For ‘Esquire’ Photoshoot

lee jongsuk esquire, lee jongsuk 2019

Lee JongSuk is well-known for his model activities. The actor is also well-loved by magazines and he often does photoshoots.

With his upcoming drama “Romance is a Bonus Book”, he is getting even more offer. Among these photoshoots, the actor will be on the February issue cover of ‘Esquire’. The released photos are eye-catching.

Lee JongSuk is lying down with wet hair and with a black top. He looks as if he is trying to seduce the readers by looking straight into the camera.

The concept of the photoshoot is giving sexy and charismatic vibes to the actor. Have a look at the breath-taking pictures for yourself.

lee jongsuk esquire, lee jongsuk 2019

Find out more pictures when the magazine is released.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will premiere on Jan. 26. Many fans have been waiting for his first romantic comedy.

Do you also like his pictures for ‘Esquire’?

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-jongsuk-is-full-of-charms-with-wet-hair-and-opened-shirt-for-esquire-photoshoot/

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk talks about his plans to enlist this year + working with ideal type Lee Na Young

ljskjpg.jpg

Lee Jong Suk shared about military enlistment, co-starLee Na Young, and more. 

On January 21, the press conference for the new tvNdrama, 'Romance Is a Bonus Book,' took place at Imperial Palace Seoul.

To the question on his military enlistment, Lee Jong Suk replied, "I think I will be (enlisting) this year," and added, "So I will well complete this drama. I will show what the fans want to see through this drama. That's also why I chose romance comedy for the first time."

In the past, Lee Jong Suk has frequently named Lee Na Young as his ideal type. When asked about his co-star, Lee Jong Suk said, "I was hoping I won't get this question," and shyly continued, "Everyone at the sets knew (she's my ideal type) but I hoped no one will talk about it. I'm a successful fan. I'm very grateful."

The first episode of 'Romance Is a Bonus Book' is airing on January 26 at 9 pm KST. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/lee-jong-suk-talks-about-his-plans-to-enlist-this-year-working-with-ideal-type-lee-na-young

• Like 6

[KPOP HERALD VIDEO REPORT] 
Lee Jong Suk calls himself a 'successful fan' of Lee Na Young

2019.0.21 during the press conference for the upcoming tvN series "Romance Is A Bonus Book" Lee Jong Suk, who is a fan of Lee Na Young, was asked what it was like acting opposite his celebrity crush. 
Lee Jong Suk:

"It was not easy to act throughout the 16 episodes of complicated emotions and relationships.

But I had my own way to endure that.

Noona (Na Young) can you shut your ears for a moment?

I'm really her fan, so... I don't know what to say (moaning)...

I'm a successful fan!"

• Like 2
  • Love 1