Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk: Dedicating the comfort I have received to you

This book is not only a photo album of an actor, but also a collection of poems that can convey resonance and comfort to everyone who flips through the book.
77fe2155gy1fz68eg6kwkj20qv0hv4lh.jpg

I am not a person who knows poetry very well.

My name is widely known and started in the TV series "School 2013". Even in the drama, I just recited the poems of Mr. Na Tae Joo as a actor in the performance and carefully followed the lines in the script.

Looking back at the past, I was passionate about the performance at the time, but did not spend more time to understand the poem of the recitation. It is quite difficult for me to interpret feelings based only on the lines in the script and the state of the characters in the play. In the years that followed, I got love from many people who exceeded expectations, and I gave my love to others in my own way. During that time, I was sometimes immersed in happiness, sometimes sad alone, even if I was comforted, I was still sad for this, so I cycled back and forth.

In the meantime, whenever I feel depressed and struggling, I think that I am an actor. If I want to continue on the road of performing arts, I should overcome this feeling.

77fe2155ly4fz68aekvahj20et0mjq3n.jpg

If there is something to gain in the process of re-experiencing this kind of emotion, then the tears that could not be squeezed out before have begun to naturally condense in the eyelids and finally begin to flow down.

At that time, I tried to understand myself, did I deepen my understanding of feelings or feelings?

But sometimes, even this kind of effort made me feel very hard. At this time, the depression in my heart is simply unbearable.

One day, my heart was awkward, and I was lying on the bed quietly, staring at the ceiling. Inadvertently opened a book that my fans gave me as a gift, and this book happens to be the collection of poems by Mr. Na Tae Joo. At the beginning, I simply thought: "Since it is a book, how can there be not much text?" With such doubts, I began to read the poems. In the next few hours, those past loves, the moments that I thought I was breaking up, the words I wanted to say to my fans, and the stories I wanted to talk about... they began to sweep through my heart.

77fe2155ly4fz68aelk7jj20u00lujs6.jpg

I read poems one by one, and read them one by one in the resonance with poetry. Maybe it's because I read too much, or maybe because I was only able to do that. On that day, I burst into tears like a child. Thinking about it now, it seems to cry for a long time.

Then, after a while, one day, I finally had the opportunity to reread this collection of poems. In the impression, I got a lot of comfort at that time.

If you use a more accurate language to express it, it seems that I am through the long-lasting tears, and to express my feelings in my heart - as if I was drowned by tears. Just two or three days after I had just taken a viral vaccination, after taking a few sweats, I can finally be no longer suffering from the pain, and I can feel healthy and welcome to a new day. At that moment, I felt that I was getting a precious gift.

Although I am still a person who doesn't know much about poetry, thanks to Mr. Na Tae Joo, I feel that I have shortened the distance from poetry. Since then, I have tried to write short poems like the diary, and I also found some easy to understand poems to read.

In the process, a publishing house accidentally found me and proposed a photo album. I thought at the time that instead of publishing a photo-only photo, it would be better to have a photo album with poetry. Of course, it is the use of Mr. Na Tae Joo’s poems. Although there are still some shortcomings, if I can add my personal poems, it is not better!

77fe2155ly4fz68aepijoj20gh0on751.jpg

In order to publish this special photo album, I once went from Seoul to Gongju and spent a total of two days with Mr. Na Tae Joo.

Mr. Mr. Na Tae Joo gave me the impression that he is much more capable than his age. His emotions are much younger than the actual age. It seems that he is like a happy old gentleman. I heard that I also want to learn to write poetry. Mr. Na Tae Joo laughed a few times and gave me some suggestions:

To write short poems;

No need to worry too much;

Capture the impulse of an instant;

Write poetry like writing a last word.

According to Mr.'s suggestion, I also tried to write different forms of poetry and tried to write some poems that seemed to be OK. However, after a period of rereading, I feel a little ridiculous and contrived.

To be precise, at this stage, I seem to have scruples. So I decided to choose the works that I had moved from my gentleman's poems.

In the process of selecting Mr. Na Tae Joo's poems, I have repeatedly experienced many troubles, and finally decided to write a poem without my own writing. I think that my poems are too superficial, and it is not enough to appear in the same book with my poetry.

I think that if you want to make my poems public, it may take some time. My internal strength is not deep enough, and there is no courage to show poetry to show people. Therefore, I decided not to publish my poems in this photo album.

77fe2155ly4fz68aekra4j20u00lq0ud.jpg

However, I still take the feeling of regret and sort out the sporadic touches of reading Mr. Na Tae Joo's works into these words, which are included in this book. I hope that after I learn more about poetry, after I know more about the world, in the near future, I will have the opportunity to carefully present my poems to everyone. If everyone understands that my wish is still valid, I will be grateful.

I have conceived, edited and selected Mr. Na Tae Joo's poems, photographed, recorded videos, recorded... with the team members. In the process of marking each album with different titles, I have almost passed the past year. Time, here, I would like to express my deep gratitude to those who have worked and worked hard.

77fe2155ly4fz68aepngdj20u00lqt9t.jpg

This book is not only a photo album of an actor, but also a collection of poems that can convey resonance and comfort to everyone who flips through the book. I would also like to express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Na Tae Joo for his help in providing this collection of poems. I also want to express my respect to Mr. Na Tae Joo.

In particular, I hope that this book will convey the comfort I have received to all readers who are reading this book.

77fe2155ly4fz68aekqw7j20m80m840g.jpg

[With the book exquisite dvd + special postcard] Li Zhongshuo "everything is because of you"
Lee Jong Suk "Everything  because of you"
With the book exquisite dvd + special postcards
Price:¥61.38

https://media.weibo.cn/article?object_id=1022%3A2309404328413363081477&extparam=lmid--4328413361856235&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076031758787103&featurecode=20000180&id=2309404328413363081477

• Like 7

Watch: Lee Jong Suk, Lee Na Young, And More Are All Smiles While Filming Teasers For âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Watch: Lee Jong Suk, Lee Na Young, And More Are All Smiles While Filming Teasers For “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Jan 16, 2019
by S. Park

tvN has released new videos for its upcoming drama “Romance is a Bonus Book”!

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is a romantic comedy about people who work in the publishing world. It will tell the story of Kang Dan Yi (played by Lee Na Young) who was once one of the greatest copywriters but is currently struggling to find work, and Cha Eun Ho (played by Lee Jong Suk) who is regarded as a star writer and idol of the literary world.

On January 15, the network shared a making-of video of the cast filming the teasers as well as the full version of the dance teaser.

In the first video, Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk filmed a beautiful teaser in a brightly lit library. After being on opposite sides of the bookcase, the two leads stood face-to-face and smiled at one another. The actors, however, had a hard time containing their laughter when looking at each other.

The clip went on to show the whole cast on set for the second teaser where the actors showed off their moves. Lee Na Young tried her best to dance vibrantly in front of the camera. Jung Yoo Jin was full of shyness while Wi Ha Joon stayed true to the choreography. Kim Tae Woodisplayed his cute side, Kim Sun Young kept it charismatic and fun, and Kim Yoo Mi put an elegant twist to the moves.

Everyone got together to dance in-sync and pretended like nothing happened when Lee Jong Suk showed up before enthusiastically greeting him. Startled by his co-stars, he shouted, “Is this how it was supposed to go?”

Check out the full version of the teaser below!

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will air its first episode on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1293773wpp/watch-lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-smiles-filming-teasers-romance-bonus-book

• Like 6

Drama And Film Co-Stars Who Became Close Friends In Real Life

4. Yoon Kyun Sang & Lee Jong Suk

Lee-Jong-Suk-Yoon-Kyun-Sang-1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyun Sang played brothers in the drama “Pinocchio” and became close friends in real life. Lee Jong Suk came out as a guest on “Three Meals a Day” for Yoon Kyun Sang while Yoon Kyun Sang made a cameo appearance in Lee Jong Suk’s drama “While You Were Sleeping.” In one interview, Yoon Kyun Sang stated, “Jong Suk and I are homebodies, so we usually hang out at each other’s homes.”

Watch their brotherly chemistry in “Pinocchio.”

5. Lee Jong Suk & Jung Hae In

Lee-Jong-Suk-Jung-Hae-In-1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is also close with actor Jung Hae In. The two met as rivals on “While You Were Sleeping” but quickly became good friends who travel together and watch each other’s dramas. Their strong friendship continues to this day, and they express their affection for each other by sending snacks to each other’s dramas.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292959wpp/drama-film-co-stars-became-close-friends-real-life

• Like 7