Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and text

30 K-Pop Concerts & Fan Meetings That Mark The Best Korean Wave Moments In 2018
2018 PROVED TO BE ANOTHER YEAR FOR KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT TO SHOWER ITS GLOBAL FANS WITH AMAZING MEMORIES.
As the year comes to an end, we looked back at all the huge events which showed Korean entertainment’s incredible feats and achievements.
Check out this list of 25 defining moments of concerts, fan meetings, and music festivals which we wrap them up for you in the list below...
15. LEE JONG SUK FAN MEETING: CRANK UP TOUR
Lee Jong Suk visited his fans from all over Asia in his 2019 Crank Up fan meeting tour! The heartthrob made everyone fall in love with him as he stood on the stages of Seoul, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Manila, and more with the tour, which was also called the “Pit-a-pat”.
Full article: https://www.hellokpop.com/news/2018-best-kpop-concerts-events/

• Like 8

2018.11.03 Crank Up Fan Meeting Tour in Indonesia

Lee Jong Suk singing Only Then (by Roy Kim)

Lee Jong Suk sing Come To Me (While You Were Sleeping OST)

... It's a memory that i can't forget. He had done his best to meet his fans until the end. I'm proud of him

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just want to share this photo of his beautiful face...and with that allow me also to wish all my friends here the HAPPIEST NEW YEAR!!

"I will not be another flower

picked for my beauty and left to die.

I will be wild, difficult to find, and

... impossible to forget."

Dvk9KPQV4AAHX2h.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Is this new??

I think it's from a few years ago, I want to say I've seen pictures from that photoshoot. (Plus he looks young.) 

Happy New Year, everybody! Glad we have yet another drama to look forward to before all that military service stuff happens.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Romance is not on Viki already? I'm sad that they are not carrying as many things as they used to. I don't like the exclusive-to-one-source thing (especially where JS is concerned!)

A bit sad also that JS isn't at SBS. I want him to get some kind of award for his acting in HoD,  he was really amazing. But I don't know where a short drama like that fits into an awards ceremony. Maybe at one of those all-network awards, like Baeksang or Apan Star Awards? Netizens and media had such high praise for him, if nothing else, he can be really happy with that, since I don't think they are often so full of universal praise for an actor's performance...

• Like 7

005x8FfBgy1fyqbpod68fj30u0140b29.jpg

2018.12.31  Lee Jong Suk Weibo Update:  2019 Happy New Year.[猪头][猪头]

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4323425860945376

DvwZjZdV4AYK07j.jpg

2018.12.31 Lee Jong Suk IG Update: 새해 복 많이 받으세요.. 하투...:heart: 행복해야해.. 

Translation by irene7an IG: Happy New Year.. Hattu (Heart)...:heart: Please, be happy..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsDWmeEhqrT/

Animated GIF

:joy: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

@ibru

• Like 4

4 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Is JS like, photoshopped into that picture or something? He just looks weirdly large compared to the other guys... If you imagine the rest of him at that scale, his feet would be through the ground below the truck.

he was seated and he was a bit at the front than the rest of the other guys...that's why he looks larger...i think.

• Like 3