Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I really liked the OST and even if you don't understand a word, JS just has a great voice, you know? Like what all the knetz said, great voice, great acting.

If anyone here knows anyone in SBS, though, the misprint in the title in English is driving me nuts, lol. (THE Hymn of Death, not HE Hymn of Death). It makes it difficult to look it up in English because of that. 

He Hymn Of Death
I think the meaning is that he was the autor of lyric for DEATH SONG, it was his idea to be always together, even if not in this life.

Woo Jin: For the first and last time I'm planning on just being myself. Even if this is the end of my life...

• Like 2

[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk's Social Media Account Almost Gets Hacked

tumblr_inline_pj03fwIc6W1sp3v51_540.png

Actor Lee Jong Suk’s personal social media account was almost hacked.

On November 27, Lee Jong Suk shared a post with a screenshot of the hacking attempt.
The screenshot indicates that a new log-in has been detected from a different device located somewhere in Daejeon, South Korea.

Along with the image, Lee Jong Suk wrote, “Who are you… Please don’t do this.”
Upon hearing the news, fans commented, “The authority should punish people who attempt to hack accounts as a preventative measure.”, “Get a life! This is obviously a crime.”, “Hackers like this are why society is crumbling.”
Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk currently stars in SBS’ TV Cinema ‘He Hymn of Death’ as the male protagonist 'Kim Woo-jin’.

The three-part series airs Monday and Tuesday at 10PM KST on SBS.

(Credit= 'jongsuk0206’ Instagram)

(SBS Star)

• Like 3

Hotties Alert: 3 Netflix Oppas Who Will Make Your December Extra Warm

Dec 01, 2018 07:00 AM

Another drama that will bring us a beautifully tragic love story is Hymn of Death, a classic tale about Korea's first Yun Sim-deok and her genius playwright boyfriend Kim Woo-jin.

24.jpg

This 3-part series will be available for streaming in Asia on December 14.

Full article ->

https://lifestyle.abs-cbn.com/photos/1237/chalk/hotties-alert-3-netflix-oppas-who-will-make-your-december-extra-warm/

• Like 5