Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Go Sung Hee Thanks Lee Jong Suk For Sending Gift To âMs Ma, Nemesisâ Set

Go Sung Hee Thanks Lee Jong Suk For Sending Gift To “Ms Ma, Nemesis” Set

Actress Go Sung Hee thanked her former co-star Lee Jong Suk for the gift he sent to the set of her new drama!

On October 9, Go Sung Hee uploaded photos of herself holding a script for her drama “Ms Ma, Nemesis” outside a coffee truck. The truck includes signs that read “Sung Hee, let’s drink coffee today instead of soju!” and “Please take good care of our Sung Hee!! She’s kind!!”

Go Sung Hee wrote in the caption, “I was feeling sick all day but then… thank you. I’m feeling stronger and excited.” She tagged actor Lee Jong Suk and included the hashtag, “I won’t forget your kindness.”

Go Sung Hee and Lee Jong Suk previously acted together in the 2017 SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242941wpp/go-sung-hee-thanks-lee-jong-suk-sending-gift-ms-ma-nemesis-set

• Like 3

[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Sends Coffee Truck to Actress Go Sunghee
ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Sends Coffee Truck to Actress Go Sunghee

Actor Lee Jong Suk showed his support to actress Go Sunghee with a coffee truck delivery.

On October 9, Go Sunghee posted photos of herself in front of a coffee truck on her social media account.

It seems like Lee Jong Suk sent a coffee truck to the filming site of her ongoing SBS drama 'Ms Ma, Nemesis'.

201236606_1280.jpg

The truck includes witty banners that read, "Sunghee, let's drink coffee instead of soju today!", and "Please take good care of our Sunghee! She's Kind!".

Go Sunghee expressed her thanks to Lee Jong Suk in the caption, "I was feeling sick all day but then... Thank you. I feel much better and so excited."
Go Sunghee

She also tagged Lee Jong Suk's social media account and added a hashtag, "I won't forget your kindness."
Lee Jong Suk and Go Sunghee previously co-starred in 2017 SBS drama 'While You Were Sleeping'.
https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004965606#sns

• Like 4

• wenchanteur
  • New Members
  • 2 posts
  • rep_trainee.png.3f2c8be14082302e6291d296

I would like to thank Team W, who wrote the most in-depth article on this drama on the Internet in the introduction.

W-TEAM

@frozentundra  @Riman Rakshit @polar15 @maryofbethany @kembie @skittles87 @snowglobe147
@alleram95 @ibru

Of course, there would be much more to talk about, but it shows a deep understanding of this masterpiece, as one would expect, a sincere love for it.
In the course of various criticisms on the Internet, I realize how misunderstood and far too quickly criticized this drama has been, sometimes by bloggers who have only seen it once.
There is a before and an after, and I doubt that a work of this magnitude will appear on television for decades.

I have the impression that the TV channel is no longer planning a season 2 at the moment.
However, I am currently working on the subject. I am currently writing Season 2 of the drama, which will be approximately 54 episodes of about half an hour (or a little less, it's difficult to evaluate).

My project will be to forward the script to the MBC channel or the scriptwriter Song Jae-Jung, or both, if I can find a way to get their contact information. This is after international legal protection. On the one hand the characters belong to the chain, but on the other hand an original story can be protected. And above all, no production company can take a scriptwriter seriously if his work is not protected.
I doubt that this approach will be successful. I have no doubt about the quality of the story, but I have an endless list of other obstacles that prevent this from happening. Even if the story retained the interest of the production circuit.

I am therefore considering an alternative publication process, which will allow drama lovers to enjoy its continuation in the best possible conditions, even if it is not a drama filmed and broadcast on television.

It will be a few more months before I can publish anything. Whenever possible, I will publish the first episode, already ready.

The work I do is very long, and is divided into several phases.
1 - writing the episodes.
2 - the reworking of episodes in an alternative form, more suitable for a scenario script.
3 - the reworking of episodes in a more readable form, less adapted to a scenario script.

Phase 1: I am currently on episode 30, with a plan to the end.
Phase 2: For the moment, I have not reworked any episodes in the form of a scenario script. However, the basic writing is already very close to it.  Being unprofessional, I'm afraid I can't get a script in a sufficiently professional form, even if I read articles on the subject. On occasion, I take a look at Song Jae-Jung's script, but the google translation from Korean is almost unreadable.
Phase 3: The first episode is complete, and episodes 2 to 3 are quite advanced. This phase takes an incredibly long time. But it is only in this form that I could publish the story, if the script is not accepted by the production. So I have to move on it at the same time as the rest.

Good evening to all of you

Repost @wenchanteur

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2018.10.10 ELLE KOREA @ellekorea IG Update of Lee Jong Suk

ELLE BTS
Actor Lee Jong Suk, who informed of his return to the dramaland with "Romance Is A Supplement", met with <Elle> alone. He is already getting a lot of attention with the first romantic comedy after debut. How about finishing the day with a glamorous figure that shines even outside the camera lens?
He will meet you in a good picture and interview in the November issue!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BowHo6pgV29/?taken-by=ellekorea

• Like 5

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Image may contain: 1 person

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Image may contain: one or more people

[SCREENCAPS]

2018.10.10 ELLE KOREA @ellekorea IG Update of Lee Jong Suk

ELLE BTS
Actor Lee Jong Suk, who informed of his return to the dramaland with "Romance Is A Supplement", met with <Elle> alone. He is already getting a lot of attention with the first romantic comedy after debut. How about finishing the day with a glamorous figure that shines even outside the camera lens?
He will meet you in a good picture and interview in the November issue!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BowHo6pgV29/?taken-by=ellekorea

• Like 4