Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

31 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I Hear Your Voice was filmed in the COEX Aquarium in Gangnam, Seoul. But he appears to be in Busan right now?? (Of course he doesn't have to be posting pictures from the same day.)

all photos seem to be taken in just one day...he has the same shirt in all. 

• Like 5

Yes, it's his own handprint. But I'm just curious where it is (somewhere in Busan, I presume), and what it's for. Looks like there are other people honored there as well, since there's another such plaque next to his. I did a little googling but didn't turn up anything.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Yes, it's his own handprint. But I'm just curious where it is (somewhere in Busan, I presume), and what it's for. Looks like there are other people honored there as well, since there's another such plaque next to his. I did a little googling but didn't turn up anything.

I saw something about having handprint  plaques on the walk way...but not on walls.

:BIFF Square is home to the annual Busan International Film Festival. Go starry-eyed as you walk among handprint plaques of various celebrities, such as Chinese director Zhang Yimou and Korean actress Hwang Jung-soon."

41764_700x.jpg

• Like 4

Additional info @frozentundra :

"Having been remade into a cultural tourist attraction promoting the advancement of Korea’s film industry, BIFF Square has contributed to Busan’s newfound status as an international cultural tourist city. The 428 meter-long street stretching from the Buyeong Theater in Nampo-dong to the overpass in Chungmu-dong was divided into “Star Street” and “Festival Street,” and on the eve of the festival each year the “BIFF Square Ground Opening” is held on the street. During the ceremony, events such as the hand printing of famous movie celebrities ...."

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=789805

It's probably like Hollywood Avenue in LA. The handprint plaques are to honor popular Korean celebrities.

• Like 5