Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Several of the comments suggested that the writer of this article and the supposed deleted article are the same person, trying to get attention. These people (I mean the reporter/reporters, not the commenters) honestly need better things to do in their lives so they aren't writing stupid articles like this. I am not a sue-happy person, but sometimes taking legal action is the right thing to do. I wonder what Netflix thinks, because their name is getting dragged around a lot in these fake stories, too. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Several of the comments suggested that the writer of this article and the supposed deleted article are the same person, trying to get attention. These people (I mean the reporter/reporters, not the commenters) honestly need better things to do in their lives so they aren't writing stupid articles like this. I am not a sue-happy person, but sometimes taking legal action is the right thing to do. I wonder what Netflix thinks, because their name is getting dragged around a lot in these fake stories, too. 

What article do you mean?

Sorry, the original reference was deleted. Just a stupid article online by people who want to cause problems and don't have anything better to do than make up stuff to harass celebrities. But hey, let's think of better things! (Post something, Jong Suk ssi, so we can repost it here... )

• Like 4

cr actorjongsuk for her photos

Maybe a replay of the above photos @frozentundra @ibru?   I know the above have been shared many times but seriously , I can't help looking at Lee Jong Suk-ssi over and over again.  In fact , I am having him in white on my cellphone's wallpaper.  Was contemplating whether to use the top or bottom one - I still can't decide -  greedy me!

I have learnt not to correct people even when I know they are wrong. After all, the onus of making everyone perfect is not on me. Peace is more precious than perfection - quote

• Like 6

『JShine Korea News Translations』
The company behind “See You Again” announced that “Lee Jong-suk has turned down the offer. Please stop speculating” 
Translated by joanna5959
Layout by Ting

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Wow! Lee NaYoung is also an endorser of su:m37 ?! I really hope she and our Jong Suk gets to work together in a CF. :)

I think you are wrong, she was before him. Advertising with LJS appearances  in different countries in different time.

This AD with Lee Na Young was posted 2 month ago.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ibru said:

I think you are wrong, she was before him. Advertising with LJS appearances  in different countries in different time.

This AD with Lee Na Young was posted 2 month ago.. 

ohhaha...is that so?! so she is not an endorser anymore? not a chance for them to work together? ahhh....and I'm already wishfully thinking they can...

• Like 4