Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

On 1/5/2021 at 7:14 PM, hilllllllly said:

@frozentundra, I think Jongsuk is the undefeated champion of picking the best dramas. He said that’s his favorite compliment to receive and it makes him proud, and it should because it’s true. You can tell he takes his time and knows what to look for, probably because he’s such a fan of dramas himself. But I do think it’s interesting to imagine how well each drama would have done with someone else playing Jongsuk’s character. I truly believe the magic comes alive when his script choice and acting combine. The dramas may be good on their own, but they’re fire when he gets his hands on them.  They need him to take the drama to the levels only Jongsuk can.

I wonder if this is common knowledge in the drama industry or if it’s only something directors find out once they work with him. I know his reputation for giving a good interview due to his lack of filter spread around to all the reporters in Korea, but I wonder if all the script writers, producers, and directors understand how amazing he really is and how much better he can make their dramas by casting him. Obviously to some extent just based on his popularity alone, but I think it’s fun to wonder just how many of them are fighting for him right now. 

That was a really good point and I think directors/writers worked with him already know how amazing he is. And directors keep working with him again and again is the reason I think they know it.

He has a very good relationship with every director he has worked with and most of them worked with him more than once.

Looking back I Hear your voice & Pinocchio director ( Jo So-won ) are the same ( sure writer Park HyeRyun was the main reason too ) but they've been so close to eachother since then.

Then comes Doctor stranger director ( Jin Hyuk ) which I remember how much he praised JongSuk acting 

Then Park Soo-jin ( While You were sleeping 2nd director and main for Hymn of Death )

Then comes V.I.P director that offred him the witch and now cameo appearance in The witch 2. 

Don't need to talk about Park HyeRyun love for him.

And you all remember things song jae-jong told about him ?

So yeah I believe anyone worked with him wants to work with him again.

And that's Actor Lee Jong Suk magic !

• Like 5