Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I thought the article from Top Star News that @jongkkot linked to was interesting. JS's designer friend Ko Tae Yong was comparing Jongsuk to the main character in the recent drama Record of Youth, as both started out as models who wanted to become actors. KTY commented that getting paid consistently as a model is hard so many kids starting out work part time jobs to sustain themselves, and JS was just the same. He did modeling and took acting classes and actually worked part time at a cafe while he was filming a small but significant role in Secret Garden. I guess he came into the cafe business armed not only with whatever knowledge he absorbed from his family (his parents own a pension), but also from his own personal experience as a worker at the bottom. 

Still a bit sad when I think of the cafe closure, but I'm super excited about his return to his main job soon! I feel like it took a lot of hard work and perseverance where others may have given up to get where he is. I'm really looking forward to whatever he comes up with in 2021. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

yes, @frozentundra! i posted it to highlight the fact that jongsuk's discharge date is considered to be the 31st now, but it's also interesting to see what ko taeyong has to say about him since he knew him for a long time. it's precious that many of his friends/co-stars are talking about him even while he's still enlisted.

It Runs in Their Blood: These 5 Actors Got Their Visuals from Their Fathers

Wondering why your favorite actors have unique and attractive physical traits? Maybe, it runs in their blood! These Korean stars almost have it all, from beautiful faces to their genuine characters.

Since the rise of Hallyu, many Korean celebrities are making headlines for their overpowering charms. They become prominent in the industry and been receiving recognitions not just in Korea but also globally. 

These stars stand out the most whenever they appear in public or attend events. Their got their stunning visuals from their parents, and it simply wants to thank their parents for bringing them to this world!

Let's get to know them now!

Lee Jong Suk

Of course, one of the well-loved actors today is on our list. Lee Jong Suk's physical appearance stood out, for he captures the heart of many girls from his undying Bae like image. With a height of 186 cm (6 ft. 1 in), round eyes, and pouty lips, Jong Suk's existence gave a lot of reasons to admire him. He is indeed beautiful inside and out. But did you know that, his father is as young as him? Yes, you read it right!

His father would probably be casted immediately by talent companies for his dashing handsome look!

Lee Jong Suk

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119443/20201208/runs-blood-5-actors-visuals-fathers.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

giphy.gif

On behalf of @ _withjs_malaysia_ IG, I, @kembie together with moonred79, are saddened to hear that our Administrator Michelle passed away suddenly.   We are still in shock hearing the news today.  As you can read in the clip above, the message was sent by her sister to moonred79

Sharing our sadness as we remember her, how she had helped organising charities, arranging activities with other #withjs team-mates, fandoms and #jshine_fc_leejongsuk.   I was informed that she edited a video for both Malaysia and Philippines' first project, for Jong Suk's 2018 birthday and the video was given by PH to JS at Crank Up Thailand.  

This is a huge loss for us as friends.  She was one of @ jongsuk0206 's biggest fans.
Thank you everyone for always supporting her page.   She is also the administrator of @ m_illustrapro

I'd like to put this on this thread as she must have fought to the last, with the strength and hope, from her love and support to Jong Suk-ssi.

You will be missed, Michelle.    With heartfelt sympathy  :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6