Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2018/06/26/7-Famous-Korean-Actors-Who-Almost-Debuted-as-K-Pop-Stars-Instead-597639

8 Famous Korean Actors Who Almost Debuted as K-Pop Stars Instead

If things had gone differently, we would have seen these actors performing on stage instead of the big screen.

Many people know about K-pop idols who become actors or double as actors, but what people don't talk about as often is the other side... actors who are musically talented and have almost become K-pop idols! Check out the list below for 8 famous Korean actors you never knew almost debuted as K-pop idols instead of becoming our beloved onscreen actors! 

Lee Jongsuk 

temp_0b95e554b66bf8fbcf733228fbc7e3e9.jpg

Image Source: InStyle 

Jongsuk started modeling at a young age, but at the same time, he was also training to become an idol group member with SM Entertainment for around 3 months. However, the agency broke their promise of debuting him as an actor so he quit, then moved on to only pursue acting. He made his debut with acting in 2010 and has continued on that path since. 

K-drama Rewind: I Can Hear Your Voice

That was probably the reason I sometimes felt that Park Soo-ha was just a mere plot device for Hye-sung’s story. The third arc of the series changed that for me. It was also the part when I realized why this series put the spotlight on Lee Jong-suk. There were subtle details in his acting style that became more apparent when his character Soo-ha got amnesia (my eyes rolled when this happened but I let it go since this was aired in 2013). The difference with the normal Soo-ha and the amnesiac Soo-ha surprised me. I thought Lee Jong-suk was just being his cute adorable self while he was portraying the high-schooler with a mind-reading ability. He proved though that he’s more than just a pretty face. One of the highlights of his portrayal was probably the telephone booth scene in the later episodes. It was the ‘aha’ moment for me because I was really looking for a reason why everyone loves Lee Jong-suk’s character here. He definitely showed us what he could do as an actor.

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2020/04/28/k-drama-rewind-i-can-hear-your-voice-series-review/

• Like 8

991748485ED948ED06

credit pic to jpgif_5959 twit

Happy Anniversary to I Can Hear Your Voice , 너의 목소리가 들려 :wub:  - 
The storyline is truly amazing.  Lee BY, Jong Suk and all other casts were awesome!   As always, Jong Suk never disappoints.  

• Like 6