Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Celebrates His 10th Year Anniversary Since Acting Debut

Mar 31, 2020  

lee-jongsuk-cover-A-man-project-680x384.jpg

Top Hallyu actor Lee JongSuk is celebrating his 10th year anniversary since his acting debut.

The actor is currently doing his mandatory military service as a public service worker due to a car accident when he was younger. He enlisted back in March 2019 after filming the drama “Romance is a Bonus Book“.

In the early morning of March 31, he posted on his Instagram for the first time in around 1 year.

With the picture celebrating his 10th year anniversary, he wrote in the caption “How are you doing? Today, I also well-received your kind heart. I’m always thankful.”

Lee Jong Suk debuted in 2005 as a model and in 2010 as an actor in “Princess Prosecutor“. He gained a huge popularity overseas with numerous dramas including “I Can Hear Your Voice“, “Pinocchio“, “W“, “While You Were Sleeping” and more.

Fans and netizens commented on his Instagram: “I miss you”, “I look forward to seeing you”, “Thank you for posting, stay healthy”, “Missing you so much”, “Happy 10th anniversary”, “I love you”, etc.

Lee JongSuk Celebrates His 10th Year Anniversary Since Acting Debut

Lee Jong Suk will be discharged on Jan. 2, 2021. Fans are eagerly waiting for his discharge.

The actor also recently donated 100 million Korean won worth of medial protective clothing to the Korean Medical Association in the fight against COVID-19.

Happy 10th anniversary Lee Jong Suk!

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk Shares His Gratitude With Fans On His 10th Debut Anniversary

Lee Jong Suk Shares His Gratitude With Fans On His 10th Debut Anniversary

Lee Jong Suk is celebrating his 10th debut anniversary!

On April 1, the actor took to his Instagram account to celebrate with friends and fans on the huge milestone in his career. In the post, he wrote, “Everyone is doing well, right? I’m receiving everyone’s love especially well, even today. I’m continually thankful.”

Lee Jong Suk debuted as a runway model in 2005 before embarking on his acting career. In 2010 he appeared in his first drama, “Prosecutor Princess,” and later made his big-screen debut with the 2010 film “Ghost.”

Following his debut, Lee Jong Suk rose to popularity, starring in such dramas as “High Kick Season 3,” “Secret Garden,” “School 2013,” “I Hear Your Voice,” “Hot Young Bloods,” “Doctor Stranger,” “Pinocchio,” “W,” “While You Were Sleeping,” and many more.

His latest drama is “Romance is a Bonus Book,” co-starring with Lee Na Young, after which he enlisted for his mandatory military service on March 8, 2019.

Watch some of Lee Jong Suk’s greatest hits, starting with either “Secret Garden…”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391621wpp/lee-jong-suk-shares-his-gratitude-with-fans-on-his-10th-debut-anniversary

• Like 4

Book flower cake delivered to actor Lee Jong Suk! 

In order to celebrate the debut day of 3.31, you requested an order from the fan club.
We worked with the color orange series that your actor likes!

Thank you for your order, and I wish everyone had a happy time!

Google translate

• Like 1
  • Love 3

LETS REMINISCE HIS ROLES IN THE PAST YEARS THAT MADE US LOVE HIM MORE

1. Park Soo-Ha as Mind Reader Highschooler (I hear your voice; 2013)

First on the list is a high schooler Lee Jong Suk who can ‘hear’ your voice by looking through your eyes. Park Soo-Ha’s tragic past let him gained his ability. Let it be known that when Park Soo-Ha got amnesia, it made me sad for a moment as LJS threw the line of “Who am I?”. Let me give you a hug, Soo-Ha!

tumblr_mykyf7Yxn01sqplauo1_500.gifv

2. Park Hoon as a Talented Doctor (Doctor Stanger; 2014)

In this drama, where he plays a doctor who was brought to North Korea by his father. I love how Lee Jong Suk dances and sings to Tell Me by Wonder Girls in this Drama. And how exceptionally good on acting as a talented doctor that I almost believed he is someone really from the medical field.

tumblr_oc9hkvs4cU1su1th9o1_500.gifv

3. Cho Dal Po/ Ha Myeong as a Genius Reporter (Pinocchio; 2014)

In this drama, he was paired with Park Shin-hye, an equally good actress. Even his character’s past is conflicted with issues about his family and having rivalry with his childhood friend who will eventually be his love interest, he aced showing how tortured his persona is. And I can’t help to feel sad that I can’t send him all the love he needed.  Let it be known that he exceptionally shown how good he is as a genius reporter.)

tumblr_ngnila12pl1temksho1_400.gifv

4. Kang Chul as a Charismatic Webtoon Character (W: Two Worlds; 2016)

Lee Jong Suk again portrayed an excellent acting skills as he plays a webtoon character. He’s charming smile, heartbreaking crying scenes made me love W. Although in the second half to the end, the story is getting more flawed. But lets focus on how amazing LJS bringing his character to life.

tumblr_pj0r5fAUd51v6bs4yo1_500.gifv

5. Jung Jae-Chan as a Future-seeing Prosecutor (While you were Sleeping; 2017)

A rookie prosecutor who met Hong Joo, a girl who dreams about the future. Eventually, Jae-Chan developed the same “power” with Hong Joo. Together they try to stop the dreams from happening. LJS didn't disappoint in letting as feel a sheer range of emotions. He made us laugh, cry, fall in love.

tumblr_oxouj1vPeC1r36b7po4_500.gifv

6. Cha Eun Ho as a Charming Book Editor (Romance is a bonus book; 2019)

In this drama, where he ventures out in a role as a Senior Book Editor who loves his childhood noona. He’s unexpectedly good in unleashing his charming cute side. Especially when he argues his self for being immature in handling his noona’s lovelife with the Book Designer. I love having two Lee Jong Suks in one frame. 

tumblr_pnap18YvuF1vmtoi2o1_500.gifv

May he be healthy and safe as he serves his country well. Fighting Lee Jong Suk!

https://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/tagged/lee-jong-suk

• Like 4

HOW REPORTERS SEE JONGSUK

1bdc4e71c7ef53355cddd971218d8969.jpg

Lee Jong Suk has gained a nickname among the reporters – “Banmal** Fairy”. The first time he sees the reporter, he would be courteous and respectful till the end. But the next time they meet, the address switches from “XX reporter” to “XX noona”.

If he’s tired, he would curl up and relax his body, with no concern about maintaining an image. When he speaks to you, he would read your eyes earnestly, making the whole atmosphere seem less like an interview and more like an honest, heart-to-heart talk. After the interview, when he says, “Goodbye, noona”, it just makes you want to pat his head and reply that noona will buy you food.

He does not build up a watertight guard around himself like the other stars do, but he makes you feel like a real star should be lke this. Sometimes you would feel like he is too lacking in protection for himself, but in reality, this honesty and earnestness may actually the best armour he always had. Because no one wants to hurt a person like him.

Even when he makes “unreasonable” demands like, “Can noona ask the director to make the swimming pool water warm?” Then that noona no only wants to switch the swimming pool water immediately, but wished she could make the air around him warm as well. For “our Jongsuk”.

** banmal is the type of Korean speech that is used between people who are close, compared to jondaemal, which is more formal.

(Source:11@Weibo; Translator: hitoritabi)

POSTED 28 OCT 2013 

• Like 5