Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hi @ibru  Good to hear from you.  I don't read hangul, so what I can gathered from the poster is that her SK time 00:35, she saw JS IG had 409 posts and took a screenshot.  When she went back shortly to check, it went down to 405.  So Jong Suk was online and deleted 4 posts.  But I am not sure which are the 4.  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@kembie @ibru i went back to december 2017 and checked his instagram, these are the pictures he deleted since then, at least i hope i was accurate enough and didn't make mistakes. from the most recent ones to the older ones (meaning the last picture you see is the oldest): https://imgur.com/a/DKerHrV 

i really wouldn't be able to check them all and there is absolutely no way to know which ones he deleted that day (today?), some of the pictures could've been deleted a long time ago or shortly after he posted them, i don't know. and of course the pictures were shared in the same post sometimes. some of them were my favorites ones though :tears:

Ohh, many thanks @kiyimae for looking them up.  It must be really quite an effort.     I wouldn't be able to know which were the ones he deleted.  Now why would he delete all those sweet memories - the HB ones in hotel and HOD.   But then, knowing JS, he does that once awhile.  Hehe

Once again, thank you :heart:

• Like 5

BD FANART  by dianejshn

Here is my drawing of #leejongsuk
He is such an great actor! I watched the K-Drama "I hear your voice" and I immediately fell in love with him hsbsks
Definitely wasn't the last movie I'll watch where he is playing a part.
I'm inspired by him so I wanted to draw him.
I really like him~

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2PFUZTia3h/

• Like 5

jong suk's fan clubs from all around the world have made a donation on his behalf on the day of his birthday! because jong suk has always been interested in donating and helping others, from children to elders, they donated all together to the victims of the typhoon "lingling" that hit korea days ago.

(Official) Lee Jong-suk Fan Clubs donated more than 10 million won to the victims of the typhoon Lingling

Actor Lee Jong-suk’s Fan Clubs generously donated money to the residents who were hit by the typhoon.

On September 18, Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association announces that, “Lee Jong-suk Fan Clubs donated 11,890,914 won to the association (President Song Pil Ho) to help the affected residents of Typhoon ‘Ling Ling’.” The donation was raised by the official fan clubs of various countries for celebrating Lee’s birthday (September 14, 1989). A total of 10 groups including WithJS, い·じょんそく Club-J, JShine, Hot Mum Fan Club, LJS-HK Fan Base, With JS Thailandand, Hello LJS.Tw, WithJS Indonesia, WithJS Philippines, WithJS_Myanmar participated.
The WithJS operation team said, “Lee Jong-suk is very concerned about charity, so fans follow after him to participate in meaningful projects. Although the amount is not large, but they hope to bring comfort to the victims.” -

Translated by @ljyoliverljs
Proofread by @joanna5959
Layout by Tina

tumblr_py2fhkz5Ks1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

does any of you follow any other actor that enlisted already and came back? i am curious to know if jong suk will get asked about it in future interviews once he's back. i'd love to hear about how he felt during this time.

Then, Mr. Lee, we say to you that you are beautiful.

In the valleys of our hills there are flowers fair and bright,

and lads fairer still but neither flower nor lads

have we seen till now in all our lives as lovely.

- a quote from a quote

EE3WVxoUUAAHDAF?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 5