Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

D18sTzyUgAE5pQG.jpg

D18sTzxVYAA0nbj.jpg

D18sTzuUgAAN2G6.jpg

LEE JONG SUK'S LETTER TO THE FANS (INSTAGRAM 2019.03.17)

My dear fans, :)

Thank you for your love and support for Cha Eun-ho.It has been almost 10 years since I met you as an actor. I am still getting used to the strange time when I am not here with you. But there is one thing I always feel sorry. That is because I didn't give you my final greetings, so I decided to leave them later.It is said that there are many things in the world that become more special because they are not special. I feel that one of them is me. With you, I can be special. I hope this TV series is a gift for everyone. So it's more depressing for me about how to act. In order to show you more aspects, I tried a lot of clothes and hair styles. What do you think of that? I think it is a pity that I have not done better.

But it is clear that by encountering the role of Cha Eun-ho, I seem to have learned how to relax slightly in acting, and now I understand how to fully show everything I have. Because of the simple desire to do well, things begin to become difficult and heavy unconsciousIy, and I have been disappointed with myself for some time. But through this TV series, I have learned how to integrate into the role more softly. I feel many parts of what I've known before have not been the same lately, and I am getting mature.Instead, I feel that I have received such a big gift that my heart couldn't be described in words. I will miss you very much, and I will miss you more and more. But I will come back to you at a slower pace.
Just like the ending words written by the author ... it will be a name that can be remembered in difficult days.Become a man who takes root in his heart, sprouts and spreads like a tree, but can not be pulled out.

I wish you good health. I will always love you.

Translated by @ljyoliverljs
Proofread by withSusan.
Layout by Tina

https://twitter.com/JSHINE_FC_LJS/status/1107652762391633921

https://www.facebook.com/pg/JShineFC/posts/?ref=page_internal

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvJzsZxl4iq/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

D18gqlOU8AA2fcO.jpg

D18gqmeUwAEmWFa.jpg

[JShine Eng Sub] 
Lee Na-young and Lee Jong-suk, who starred in "Romance is a Bonus Book" said their final words were "Glorious and Happy". [strongest ever cut]

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Bo-ra] Actors Lee Na-young and Lee Jong-suk opened the last page of "Romance is a Bonus Book" and conveyed their gratitude.
-
After his debut, Lee Jong-suk, who is first time acting in a romantic comedy, perfectly digested Cha Eun-ho's special charm and gave birth to the character we had never seen before. The deeper Cha Eun-ho's emotional line is, the more convincing we feel because of Lee Jong-suk. He also spared no attention to the small details of Cha Eun-ho. He said: " when I met Cha Eun-ho, a warm and mature character, I could look back on myself and grow up both internally and technically in acting skills."
-
Then he said, "Every time I read the script, I feel full of love. I want to express my gratitude to Hyeon Jeong-jeong, the writer who made the role of Cha Eun-ho for me, and to Lee Jung-hyo, the director who gave me exquisite emotional guidance. I also want to express my gratitude to all the staffs and actors who made the warm and beautiful TV series. The precious memories we spent together will always be cherished." He did not forget the hard work of the production team as he sent his greetings of fond attachment. -
He said to Lee Na-young who worked together, "Thanks to Lee Na-young senbei, I ‘can act more relaxingly’. I learnt a lot about the performance and became the most successful fan. Thank you very much and I feel very happy.” He never forgot to thank those who followed "Romance a Bonus Book". Lee Jong-suk said, "I sincerely thank the audiences who like me. I hope that through our TV series, in the routine daily life, they can feel happiness even in temporary moments. I will return as a good man and good actor."

Translated by withSusan.
Proofread by Joanna5959

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvJtWk3FHgm/

https://twitter.com/JSHINE_FC_LJS/status/1107639963170959364

• Like 4

'Romance is a Bonus Book' Recorded Personal Best in Viewership Ratings on Its Final Episode

recommend_3948f9d2c7c45d2f43027d63f6d826

'Romance is a Bonus Book' brought in its best ratings on the final episode.

On March 17th, the last episode of the drama aired and it broke personal best in viewership ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the last episode of the drama saw average viewership ratings of 8.18% in Seoul and 6.65% nationwide. Previous best rating of the drama was from the 14th episode, which recorded average viewership ratings of 7.75% in Seoul and 6.35% nationwide. 'Romance is a Bonus Book' ended on its 16th episode, with a happy ending story for the main characters.           

“Romance is a Bonus Book' is a drama about a successful editor of a publishing company, Cha Eunho (played by Lee Jongsuk), who was saved in a car accident by Kang Dani (played by Lee Nayoung). Their lives intertwine again after Kang Dani applies for a job at the publishing company and they begin to develop romantic feelings for each other.        

https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/03/18/romance-is-a-bonus-book-recorded-personal-best-in-viewership-ratings-on-its-final-episode-192719

• Like 3

hey guys I ll be leaving for a short vacation, traveling for few days, will be back next Monday :)  just letting you know so you don't think i left the thread or something hahahahaa .. just need a vaca to coop with the fact that i won't get to see or know anything abt Jongsuk for 2 fukin years :joy::joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hey guys I ll be leaving for a short vacation, traveling for few days, will be back next Monday 

Have fun and a good break, Chingu!   And thanks again so much for your dedication!   We will also WAIT for you , like how we are waiting for Jong Suk-ssi! :blush:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hey guys I ll be leaving for a short vacation, traveling for few days, will be back next Monday :)  just letting you know so you don't think i left the thread or something hahahahaa .. just need a vaca to coop with the fact that i won't get to see or know anything abt Jongsuk for 2 fukin years :joy::joy:

Have a good vacation, my dear :kiss_wink: 

I'll start to travel from 1st of April, will come here , but not so often

Love everyone!

• Like 4

So with the drama ending, its officially the start of counting down the days til his discharge

54433896_2158863960817560_87831724720914

:heart:

Sorry @ibru I didn't know I haven't copied the link of the photo yet so I stumbled and posted my comment accidentally. Struggled a litlle bit to edit it. Was about to say to delete this when I finally was able to delete the IG post and copied this photo using my android tablet

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 4

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book (Finale) + Rating

0000967447_001_20190317222603098.jpg?fit=463%2C1024&ssl=1

1-55.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-56.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Xports News: ‘Romance Is A Bonus Book’ Lee Na Young x Lee Jong Suk, announce they are dating ‘A Happy Ending’

1.[+1961, -167] Why everyone is only talking about Lee Jong Suk ㅠㅠ Lee Jong Suk is really good at acting but Lee Na Young’s acting was natural and good, she was so pretty ㅠㅠ!! It was a soft drama, I liked it

2.[+1243, -20] Lee Jong Suk, Seriously…I felt sorry that he only had a little screen time but if he had more I would have gone crazy…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah he is so cute, all along I was smiling and now my face is turning back to how it was…

3.[+742, -20] I’m glad Lee Jong Suk left with ‘Romance Is A Bonus Book’, he matched well with Cha Eun Ho

4.[+549, -33] I’m thankful for Lee Jong Suk for giving us Cha Eun Ho’s book, I will keep going back to it for 2 years

5.[+316, -12] Lee Jong Suk’s clothes today when he went to look for an apartment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was so flashy but he still pull it off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6.[+237, -6] Wow I forgot that Lee Na Young was married, their chemistry was so good ㄷㄷ The finale made people feel good. This is a happy ending and not beating around the bush

7.[+207, -0] Lee Jong Suk’s rediscovery drama. He acted his character warmly and affectionately and the drama shined

8.[+168, -1] I watched it while being immersed in Lee Jong Suk as Cha Eun Ho, I will look forward to his next project

2019031801001282100091932_20190317221605414.jpg?fit=313%2C1024&ssl=1

1-57.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-58.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Sports Chosun: ‘Romance Is A Bonus Book’ Lee Jong Suk ♥ Lee Na Young got both love and work ‘A Happy Ending’

1.[+730, -15] This is a masterpiece that will make us wait 2 years for Lee Jong Suk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It had the best chemistry~♡ Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk, thank you so much~!!

2.[+648, -4] It’s a well made drama that made me smile every time. I really enjoyed watching it, It was like reading a book, It was calm and beautiful!

3.[+495, -6] A pleasant drama that makes you feel like reading a book. My heart is soft, I liked it so much

4.[+321, -10] I was looking forward to the romance ㅠㅠ It’s a pity but It was fun, I’m sad that Eun-Dan didn’t appear in the epilogue…

5.[+256, -7] It felt like reading a heartwarming book, Cha Eun Ho is the character of my life. Thank you Lee Jong Suk

6.[+87, -0] Cha Eun Ho is the rediscovery of Lee Jong Suk. His acting was the best, It was a warm and cool character

7.[+78, -2] It wasn’t light nor heavy, I liked it. I liked it because it didn’t only focus on the romance. I was happy while watching.

8.[+73, -0] I got emotional for no reason while watching the finale…ㅠ Is there a more perfect drama than this? Eun Ho-ah, Dan Yi-ah, the moon was beautiful today too ㅠ

Rating: 6.7%

• Like 4