Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

5 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Well, I can see being nervous about going into the same situation with the same organizers.

Let me just make that one very important clarification regarding AllKPops' article. Yes24, the local promoter of the Jakarta FM, is not in any way, involve in organizing Crank Up in Manila. Creative Lab is the international agency while Pulp is the local promoter. So there should be no worries about the same incident that happened in Jakarta might be happening here in the Philippines even in the slightest. ;) He will be in good hands, guys. :)

AllKpop should set their info straight 'though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Let me just make that one very important clarification regarding AllKPops' article. Yes24, the local promoter of the Jakarta FM, is not in any way, involve in organizing Crank Up in Manila. Creative Lab is the international agency while Pulp is the local promoter. So there should be no worries about the same incident that happened in Jakarta might be happening here in the Philippines even in the slightest. ;) He will be in good hands, guys. :)

Very glad to hear that! I overlooked the source of that info... Agree that they need to double check their data. 

Are you going to be there, @lanieqp0415?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Thank you so much @lanieqp0415 for the clarification.  Glad to know that he and his team would be in good hands.  Media being media, they kinda put up or quote in such a way to ensure high viewership.  The news spinned such a way that they have brought positive publicity to Jong Suk-ssi and his management company.   Wishing him, team and the fans, best moments to come!   Enjoy yours too @lanieqp0415 - the moment is like a gift, as he put it.  

:heart:

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk dedicates a snack truck labeled 'My Love Your Love' to close friend Yoon Kyun Sang's drama set

Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Kyun Sang

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Jong Suk's bromantic friendship is just too cute and squishy to handle. 

On November 15, Yoon Kyun Sang shared a photo posing in front of a snack truck that his close friend Lee Jong Suk recently sent him to the set of his upcoming JTBC drama, 'First, Clean Passionately'. Yoon Kyun Sang wrote, "My Ddochi fairy, who suddenly and knowingly appears with a Jjaan! whenever I'm feeling down. Sa...sa...sa...sar... sari gomtang." 

As you can see in the photo below, Lee Jong Suk took the liberty of labeling his snack truck with "My Love, Your Love, Yoong Kyoong Sang." Back in 2014, Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyun Sang worked together as brothers in drama 'Pinocchio', building up a best friendship. 
  • Like 7

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/lee-jong-suk-dedicates-a-snack-truck-labeled-my-love-your-love-to-close-friend-yoon-kyun-sangs-drama-set

Lee Jong Suk dedicates a snack truck labeled 'My Love Your Love' to close friend Yoon Kyun Sang's drama set

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Jong Suk's bromantic friendship is just too cute and squishy to handle.

On November 15, Yoon Kyun Sang shared a photo posing in front of a snack truck that his close friend Lee Jong Suk recently sent him to the set of his upcoming JTBC drama, 'First, Clean Passionately'. Yoon Kyun Sang wrote, "My Ddochi fairy, who suddenly and knowingly appears with a Jjaan! whenever I'm feeling down. Sa...sa...sa...sar... sari gomtang." 

As you can see in the photo below, Lee Jong Suk took the liberty of labeling his snack truck with"My Love, Your Love, Yoong Kyoong Sang." Back in 2014, Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyun Sang worked together as brothers in drama 'Pinocchio', building up a best friendship. 

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Is A Genius Playwright In Agony In “Death Song”

Nov 16, 2018
by J. Lee

SBS revealed a new photo of Lee Jong Suk in their upcoming drama special.

Death Song” will tell the romance between Joseon’s first soprano Yoon Shim Deok (played by Shin Hye Sun) and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (played by Lee Jong Suk). The two actors will portray the beautiful but tragic romance that happened about a hundred years ago.

The revealed photo show Kim Woo Jin and his agony towards living in a dark and hopeless era as an elite and an artist. He is focused on writing something, and viewers can peek into his determination and flowing emotions.

Death-Song-Lee-Jong-Suk-1.jpg

Death-Song-Lee-Jong-Suk-2.jpg

“Death Song” will also focus on Kim Woo Jin’s works that have not been portrayed with much detail before. The drama will tell the story of Yoon Shim Deok and Kim Woo Jin’s tragic romance, the agony of educated youths living in a gloomy era, and their passion of turning that despair into art.

The drama special will premiere on November 27, and the remaining episodes will air on December 3 and December 4, respectively at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here.

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “My Strange Hero” will premiere on December 10, after the finale of “Death Song.” You can start watching “My Strange Hero” on Viki soon. Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1264115wpp/lee-jong-suk-genius-playwright-agony-death-song

• Like 5

Lee JongSuk Looks In A Middle Of A Photoshoot In His New Picture

lee jongsuk, lee jongsuk instagram, lee jongsuk model, lee jongsuk 2018

Lee JongSuk is surely one of the actors in Korea with the best posing skills and best looks.

Recently on his Instagram, the actor posted a picture of him with the caption “Soon”.

In the released picture, he is standing by the window with a chic expression. In the picture, the actor’ tall figure and handsome visuals are in the center of the attention. Only by standing, the actor managed to take a picture of the level of a fashion magazine.

Netizens commented “Handsome”, “Of course, he is the best”, “Oppa see you soon”, “King”, “OMG”, etc. Many fans also noticed his “One Piece” tee-shirt.

You can follow the actor on Instagram to see more of his amazing pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/jongsuk0206/

Many fans are waiting for his upcoming drama “Hymn of Death” to premiere on  November 27th.

Do you like his picture too?

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-jongsuk-looks-in-a-middle-of-a-photoshoot-in-his-new-picture/

• Like 6