Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Shin Hye Sun Are A Tragically Beautiful Couple In âDeath Songâ Teaser

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Shin Hye Sun Are A Tragically Beautiful Couple In “Death Song” Teaser

Nov 13, 2018
by J. Lee

The first teaser video for Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun’s upcoming drama “Death Song” has been revealed!

“Death Song” will tell the tragic romance between Joseon’s first soprano Yoon Shim Deok (played by Shin Hye Sun) and a genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (played by Lee Jong Suk). The drama will focus on not only the couple’s romance but also Kim Woo Jin’s works that portrayed the darkness of that era.

The teaser video starts with a soft and sorrowful piano melody, followed by Shin Hye Sun reciting the lyrics from her song “Death Song.” She says, “Life that runs the vast wilderness, where is it that you’re going?” Lee Jong Suk adds, “Pitiful life, so focused on existing. You are the one who dances on top of a knife.”

Death-Song-teaser-1.jpg

The couple’s narration portrays the grim era and their deep emotions towards each other. The video is raising much anticipation from viewers who are waiting to find out the story of this special couple.

“Death Song” will premiere on November 27, and the remaining two episodes will air on December 3 and December 4, respectively.

After the finale of this special broadcast, SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “My Strange Hero” will premiere on December 10.

Check out the teaser video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262407wpp/watch-lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-sun-tragically-beautiful-couple-death-song-teaser

• Like 5

201811131634230710_1_20181113165658121.jpg?type=w540

Lee Jong Suk "Philippines fan meeting on the 18th, for fans" (official position)
Actor Lee Jong-suk, who had been in trouble during the Indonesian fan meeting due to a local agent's mistake, decided to hold a fan meeting for the fans. 
On November 13th, the company's management company said, "Lee Jong Suk will hold an Asian fan meeting tour" Crank Up "on the 18th. 
Lee Jong Suk was detained in Jakarta on November 5 after a fan meeting in Jakarta on behalf of a staff performance visa, and returned to Korea in the morning of the 6th with the help of the embassy. Yes 24: It was a problem that a local corporation in Indonesia received a tourist visa, not a performance visa. So YES24 made an official apology and is currently discussing legal damages compensation. 
According to officials in the agency, the Philippines fan meeting also was discussed to be cancelled, but Lee Jong - suk has decided to proceed with his fans to keep his promise.

On the other hand, Lee Jong - suk meets viewers on the SBS special drama "Hymn Of Death" broadcasted on November 27th. Currently he started to film in the tvN romcom "How To Publish Love" which is scheduled to be broadcasted in the beginning of next year .

(Photo = Newsen DB)

Newsen Hwang Soo-yeon suyeon99 @

News tip and press release newsen@newsen.com 
copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited
(Google translate)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000015605

• Like 6

Lol, why does this remind me of that Weibo post of his last spring? 아이컨택 [insert eyeballs that the soompi forum can't display]
지켜보고있다 [insert more eyeballs] (Eye contact, I'm watching you). 

I just have this mental image of hundreds of glasses watching the people who come inside... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, ibru said:

According to officials in the agency, the Philippines fan meeting also was discussed to be cancelled, but Lee Jong - suk has decided to proceed with his fans to keep his promise.

This is so touching :tears:. In behalf of all your fans here in the Philippines...thank you very much for considering us, Jong Suk.  We all can't wait to finally have you with us.

• Like 7

Actor Kim Tae Woo To Join Lee Jong Suk’s Upcoming Drama

Actor Kim Tae Woo To Join Lee Jong Sukâs Upcoming Drama

Kim Tae Woo will be joining upcoming tvN drama “Romance Supplement” (literal translation).

“Romance Supplement” uses the setting of a publishing company and follows the stories of people who make books. Kim Tae Woo will be playing Kim Jae Min, the CEO of a publishing company called Gyeoroo. With good looks and and a competitive spirit, Kim Jae Min is a businessman who is able to hide his inner thoughts and levelheadedly make his way towards his goal. His unexpected charm is his wholehearted love for his two daughters.

Kim Tae Woo will also show a great bromance with Lee Jong Suk, as Kim Tae Woo’s character discovers and scouts Lee Jong Suk’s character Chae Eun Ho.

“Romance Supplement” is slated to air in 2019.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262935wpp/actor-kim-tae-woo-join-lee-jong-suks-upcoming-drama

• Like 5

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/lee-jong-suk-to-hold-his-fan-meeting-in-the-phillippines-despite-the-recent-issues-in-jakarta

Lee Jong Suk to hold his fan meeting in the Phillippines despite the recent issues in Jakarta

lee-jong-suk.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is holding his fan meeting in the Phillippines as scheduled. 

On November 13, A-Man Project confirmed to Star News, "Lee Jong Suk decided to hold his fan meeting in the Phillippines on the 18th as scheduled."

The agency continued, "There are concerning aspects but the tickets have been sold out and Lee Jong Suk is well aware of the local fans who are dearly waiting for him, so he expressed the wish to continue on with the event." 

The fan meeting in the Philippines is also organized by the same agent that took charge of the event in Jakarta, Indonesia. Lee Jong Suk's agency stated, "We have gained confirmation that detainment situation will not reoccur and also checked on the visa issues."

Back on November 5, Lee Jong Suk and his staff members have been detained in Jakarta due to Yes24 and the event agent's financial issues. 
  • Like 7

Well, I can see being nervous about going into the same situation with the same organizers. But the company (Yes24) would have to be stupid crazy to let such a thing happen again. Everyone in the world knows what happened by now, so you'd think they'd be extra, EXTRA careful. Glad to hear that A-Man double checked on their own, though. Probably have to do that from now on.

I really hope that this FM is very enjoyable for all who participate, whether from his side or the fans' side.

• Like 7

18 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

This is so touching :tears:. In behalf of all your fans here in the Philippines...thank you very much for considering us, Jong Suk.  We all can't wait to finally have you with us.

Pls, make good photos and share them here!:D

• Like 7

@frozentundraI agree with you. In my case, this would also generate an interesting degree of stress. It is a difficult and important decision. But I really admire this guy. I love that he shows consideration and respect for his fans. I like him to put the interests of his fans before his own.
I also wish the best for him and his fans and that  they can get nice sweet memories.

• Like 6