Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Narrates a Documentary to Be the Voice of the Voiceless

DrclJaOVAAYUpMR.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk will join a documentary as a narrator for the first time since his debut.

According to the production team of SBS special documentary ’[Fairness war]-Is it just a luck or their own ability?’ (literal title), Lee Jong Suk did a perfect job delivering the voice of the youth utilizing his calm, warm but persuasive voice.
A source from the production team said, “In this documentary, we will cover the story of Lee Jong Suk and his friends who he trained with. Lee Jong Suk opened a cafe for them with his own money to help them and share his luck.”

The source added, “The second part of the documentary is related to Lee Jong Suk.”

Lee Jong Suk recently worried many of his fans by being detained in Jakarta after his fan meeting.
For this reason, he had to leave Indonesia a day later and arrived in Korea in the morning of November 6.

The production team try to stop him because of what he has been through, but Lee Jong Suk decided to stick to the original plan and said, “I want to do this because I’m curious about this.”

The source added, “During recording, Lee Jong Suk perfectly pulled off every bit of his part like a professional and never showed a sign of fatigue even though he must’ve been exhausted because of the incident that happened in Jakarta.”
For the past few years, Lee Jong Suk has constantly shown an interest in social issues and even made many donations to help the less fortunate.

The public is looking forward to seeing how he would deliver the message of the voiceless.

Meanwhile, ’[Fairness war]-Is it just a luck or their own ability?’ is scheduled to be aired on November 11 and November 18 at 11:05PM KST.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= SBS, ‘jongsuk0206’ Instagram)

Source: SBS Star 

• Like 5

2018-11-07_23:23:32_Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

What to expect from Lee Jong-suk's Crank Up Tour in Manila

In exactly ten days, South Korean actor Lee Jong-suk will be coming to Manila for a meet and greet session with his Filipino fans on November 18.

The 29-year-old Korean heartthrob will be holding his Crank Up Fanmeeting Tour—produced by PULP Live World—at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City. 

This is the first time Jong-suk will be visiting the Philippines after being introduced as an actor in 2010.

Jong-suk is best known for his roles in Korean dramas such as School 2013 (2012), I Can Hear Your Voice (2013), Doctor Stranger (2014), Pinocchio (2014),  and W (2016). 

He earned several acting awards for W including the Top Excellence Award: Actor in a Miniseries in the 2016 MBC Drama Awards and Best Actor in a Miniseries in the 5th APAN Star Awards. 

He was paired with former Miss A member Bae Suzy in While You Were Sleeping. The said TV series was aired in South Korea in 2017, and a Tagalog-dubbed version was aired in the Philippines by GMA-7.

Filipino K-drama fans are already gearing up for his arrival in the Philippines. 

If you're planning to attend his meet and greet event, here are some awesome things to expect:

PERFORMANCES

Some of the songs that Jong-suk will probably perform during his Manila fanmeeting are "My Soul," and "Do You Know" from the official soundtrack of While You Were Sleeping.

Read more at https://www.pep.ph/guide/music/28734/what-to-expect-from-lee-jong-suk-crank-up-tour-in-manila#Rdi8C4WtkTt6t8zd.99

• Like 5

2018 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING TOUR CRANK UP IN MANILA GREETING VIDEO

2018 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING TOUR CRANK UP IN MANILA
Date: 2018.11.18 (SUN)
Show Starts: 6:00PM
Venue: Araneta Coliseum
#LeeJongSukinMNL

Ticket prices:
·  PHOTO ROYALTY - P10,000
·  FANATICS - P10,000
·  HI-TOUCH ROYALTY - P8,500
·  LEE - P7,500
·  JONG - P5,500
·  SUK - P2,500
*Ticketing charges apply.

Tickets are available at TicketNet outlets and online via http://bit.ly/TicketNetLJSMNL.

For further assistance, you may call us at (02)727-4957.

Find more show information at
http://pulpliveworld.com
http://facebook.com/pulpliveworldprod
http://twitter.com/PULPLiveWorld
http://instagram.com/PULPLiveWorld

• Like 5

We're counting down the days 'til #LeeJongSukinMNL! Here's a special message from your finest prosecutor, Lee Jong Suk — inviting you to meet him this November 18, 2018, Sunday, at the Araneta Coliseum. 

You can also get first dibs on the Upper Box tickets that will be available real soon. Just join in on Globe Telecom’s exclusive promo. Click here for official mechanics: https://glbe.co/CrankUpInManila

This show is powered by AMAN Project, Globe at Home, and PULP Live World.

• Like 5

elle-lee-jongsuk-cover.jpg

5 Actors That Get Fans Excited With Their First Romantic Comedy 

There is plenty of romantic comedy among K-Dramas however not all Korean actors acted in these. Even if it is hard to believe, some top Hallyu stars never acted in a romantic comedy.

They might be good in romance drama with famous kiss scenes and sweet scenes. But, romantic comedy is an all different atmosphere. Fans are/were very excited to watch these actors’ first romantic comedy.

Here are 5 actors that are doing their first romantic comedy.

1- Lee JongSuk

Hard to believe that Lee JongSuk will be starring in his first romantic comedy (as the main lead) only next year in “Romance Supplement” (tvN). The actor is well-known for his great acting skills and awesome visuals. Lee JongSuk’s acting in romance is well-loved by viewers.

lee-jongsuk-omega.jpg

https://www.kpopmap.com/5-actors-that-get-fans-excited-with-their-first-romantic-comedy/

• Like 3

45795013_1980119758691982_38863558670790

Kim Woo Jin 
Lee Jong Suk,
(Male, 25/30)

No, if I had not been my father's son, or if my father had been the coward of a poor rural village, or if I had not fallen into literature, or if I had been so cold to ignore my father . I would have loved if I did not know the virtue, even though I kept it all down. 

She is my only companion in the world who deeply understands my literature, touches my dark abyss, and cries with my despair. But she is a miraculous woman that I can never have in reality. Shinduk is my ideal, and I am looking at the reality. To this woman who is crying in front of me I love, I love, I can not do anything other than repeat. So it is hope and despair to me.

(Google Translate)

DrdMbcgVAAAlHoa.jpg

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/hehymnofdeath/cast/56945

• Like 5

Image Screenshot (4).png

CRANK UP YOUR OPPA FANDOM
Catch one of the hottest Korean actors, Lee Jong Suk, at his Fan Meeting Tour Crank Up in Manila on November 18, 2018!
Meet Lee Jong Suk up close and personal.
Your favorite oppa from the Korean hits “W”, “Pinocchio”, “Doctor Stranger,” and “While You Were Sleeping” is coming to Manila! Buy a Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi and load HomeSURF 599 from November 7 to 13, 2018 to get FREE tickets* to his fan meet-up event.
What’s in it for me?
First dibs on two FREE Upper Box tickets at Lee Jong Suk’s Fan Meeting Tour
A once-in-a-lifetime chance to see a world-renowned Korean model and actor.
*Promo runs from November 7 to 13, 2018 until ticket supplies last at the participating Globe stores. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 13374, Series of 2018.
CRANK UP IN MANILA 2018
Promo Mechanics:
Eligibility
1. This promo is open to all who purchased a Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi from participating Globe Store branches:
SM North Edsa
SM Mall of Asia
SM Megamall 
Greenbelt
SM Fairview 
Gateway
2. Newly purchased Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi should be loaded up with HomeSURF 599 from November 7 to 13, 2018.
3. A total of 785 customers will get two (2) FREE Upper Box tickets each.
Availment Process
1. Go to any of the participating Globe Store Branches (SM North Edsa, SM MOA, SM Megamall, Greenbelt, SM Fairview, and Gateway).

2. Present any of these valid IDs if you can:

Drivers License
School ID
Government Issued ID (Passport)
3. Purchase a Home Prepaid WiFi for P1,999 only.

4. Load your Home Prepaid WiFi with HomeSURF 599 via *143#. Our store representative will gladly assist you.

5. Claim your two (2) FREE Upper Box tickets from the store representative.

6. Attend the 2018 Lee Jong Suk Fan Meeting Tour Crank Up in Manila on November 18, 2018 at the Araneta Coliseum.

https://www.globe.com.ph/broadband/lee-jong-suk-crank-up-promo.html

• Like 2

201811080830779940_5be376876d93d.jpg

[181108 News ] Lee Jongsuk, challenges to be the documentary narrator. The first schedule after leaving Jakarta

Actor Lee Jongsuk challenges to be the narrator of SBS documentary ‘Luck or Ability- A Fair War’ for the first time, which is a special project for its 28th anniversary.

People are really curious about what kind of work Lee Jongsuk will choose as being the documentary narrator for the first time, who has been high praise through ‘PINOCCHIO’, ‘Doctor Stranger’, ‘I Heard Your Voice’ and ‘W’.

The production team of ‘Luck or Ability- A Fair War’ shared their reason about choosing Lee Jongsuk as the narrator, “Lee Jongsuk doesn't see his success as solely for himself, but he opened a café by using his own money for the friends who were actors together in hard times. His look of sharing the luck includes what the documentary wants to deliver.” Please look forward to how actor Lee Jongsuk and the theme of this documentary will develop together for two episodes. Especially many people were shocked about Lee Jongsuk’s detention in Jakarta airport recently, but luckily he went back home by a night flight on the morning of 6th and took the shooting for the documentary. Lee Jongsuk was really curious about the documentary, and he promised to participate in the shooting schedule despite the production team’s concern, which showed his responsibility. Although he felt tired because of the detention in Jakarta airport, he took care of the staff as usual and showed his profession.

Besides, the production team was also generous of praise, “Although it was the first dubbing, Lee Jongsuk communicated to everyone through his infectious, calm but warm voice.”

Actor lee Jongsuk has also been making donations to social vulnerable groups and other ways to show concern for social issues. In this documentary, he learned about the social problems of this era through the lives of young people. It raises people’s expectation that what kind of voice he would use to elicit social response.

Actor Lee Jongsuk challenges to be a documentary narrator for the first time since his debut.

The SBS documentary ‘Luck or Ability- A Fair War’, which is a special project for its 28th anniversary, will be aired at 23:05 both on Nov, 11th and Nov, 18th (Sunday).

翻譯: 芝麻仔 校對: LALA
Exclusive translated by Baidu Leejongsuk bar please credit when repost 

http://m.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=6718510

• Like 3

ELLE KOREA AWARDS

On the evening of November 12th, next Monday, the winner of the <Elle Styles Awards 2018> will finally be released! Who will be the winners of the 14 categories? 
To celebrate this, the best celebrity such as # Dong Wook Wook # Dae Woo # hand better # Stern # Lee Jong Suk # Kim Tae Hee
On the day of the event, it will be broadcast live via YouTube and V live. Stay Tuned!

• Like 4

6 Charming Korean Actors That Are 186 Cm

lee jongsuk, korean actors height, tall actors, lee jongsuk

After the 3 tallest Korean actors with a height over 187cm, Kpopmap is covering Korean actors with a height of 186cm.

These actors caught the attention of Korean for their tall stature (for Korean standard) and great acting skills. Many of the actors are either models and/or are often on fashion magazines.

Here are 6 actors that are tall of 186cm. This list does not include acting-dol.

1- Lee JongSuk

Lee JongSuk is well-known for his model height. He is 186 cm. His slim figure and his huge steps are famous among fans. Many fans are excited about his upcoming dramas “Hymn of Death” (SBS 2018) and “Romance Supplement” (tvN 2018).

Full article: https://www.kpopmap.com/6-charming-korean-actors-that-are-186-cm/

• Like 6