Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

6 hours ago, ibru said:

1566889473799-Screenshot_1.png

more specifically, jong suk got the most votes for looking handsome when he’s smiling (fuchsia part of the pie graph), the 2nd place for having a clear smile (lilac) and 1st place again for having bright eyes/looking smart while smiling (pink) (usually a sign that a smile is authentic and not forced).

Let's share past info!

It was only 600 fans at his 1st FM in Taiwan!

Do you remember how many fans came to see him in Manila?!!! :D 

iIM9eO1Q6K7l7tE0Ml526w6jNVtSqHsWmUKFmf72W7lHSeEVRC_6nVueIetttH2KiEOa-Tlfviej9rHNcSk4b6Ln-LkCMZM7T9teYFqumM7gbOu2eSXHElb-fd2ocHuKg0b9ogte4oQEdDjm6K-gaA

06/04/2013
LEE JONG SUK HOLDS FAN MEETING IN TAIWAN WITH 600 FANS

Lee Jong Suk recently held his first-ever fan meeting in Taiwan, where he interacted with 600 of his fans and had a wonderful time overall.

For his 2 hours long fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk had prepared in earnest with lots of plans and meetings planned beforehand. During the fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk sang songs like Yurisangja’s ‘Can I Love You’, ‘Friends’, and also presented fans with a chance to win items that he had brought along with him like the sun glasses and film script of ‘Korea’, the sneakers he wore in KBS 2TV drama ‘School 2013’, and the sleeveless t-shirt he wore during rehearsals.

After the conclusion of the fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk showed his friendliness as he shook hands and hugged all 600 fans. This was Lee Jong Suk’s first fan meeting in Taiwan, but he received much attention from the local media, with television programs and magazines all vying with one another to interview him. The competition between the various media agencies also ascertained the high popularity of Lee Jong Suk in Taiwan.

Lee Jong Suk said, “This is my first time in Taiwan, and also my first time interacting with fans in Taiwan. I am really grateful for all the attention during my visit, and I will continue to work hard to repay everyone for their support with good productions.”

The following day after his fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk returned to Korea where he will resume filming for his upcoming SBS TV drama ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’. He plays the role of Soo Ha who has the special ability to read people’s minds. The drama will begin airing from June 5th at 10PM (KST).

https://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/11229100.html

• Like 5

9 hours ago, ibru said:

Do you remember how many fans came to see him in Manila?!!! :D

Smart Araneta Coliseum in Manila Philippines, where he held the last of his series of FMs on November 18, 2018 was filled to its rafters and it can house a very large crowd of 15,000 to 16,000...from the 600 fans present in his very first FM...can't help but feel proud of Mr. Lee. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Wow. :open_mouth: Can you imagine?! (Also, that must have taken a while!)

i recall he did the same thing more recently, a few years ago (maybe 2016?) when he went to japan, if i'm not wrong. not sure about the location but it surely happened again and there were a lot more people even then, he patiently held all their hands with love -_- also, i believe he went himself to shake the hand of a fan in a wheelchair because she wasn't able to go on stage to him.