Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

43 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

Eek. Not good. I can't say it enough but I really, really hope this doesn't cause any harm to a private relationship, his career, her career, his agency, or his military service. Sometimes I think people forget that JS has a life outside of what we see or know about. The dating rumors have been denied, but Nara was signed by his agency and they did confirm a close relationship between her and him. I can't imagine this won't affect that in some way. I also kind of wish they hadn't confirmed that the two have a close junior/senior relationship because isn't that contradicting the most recent statement about him having resigned while in the military? If she was signed in June and he resigned in February, how can they have a close junior/senior relationship? 

They can still have a close senior junior relationship since she goes to his cafe. He is in service where he has the freedom to go out in the evenings and meet people or be at home unlike active duty. Just that he cannot be in any business. So they could have met at a party, or through friends or any such social occassion and became close.

I am more concerned on who leaked the news. This informer knows a lot so must be someone close to him

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

I am more concerned on who leaked the news. This informer knows a lot so must be someone close to him

Oh no, @Riman Rakshit - now that you mentioned it, then there is a cause for concern on the "informer".   Hope AMAN  found the person as how they put in point no 6 - captured the actions of the rumour-mongers.     And thanks much for your love.  And I wanna thank you for how you protect Jong Suk-ssi in your comment at Soompi Hot News... again, you said it so well, in that comment.   

• Like 5

Ibru those comments are based on the original article. They were there yesterday before the agency's first response.

This reminds me of the articles when JS first set up A Man and there were some news articles putting a negative spin on it. Trying to accuse of this and that in a way to cause damage. It feels similar here. I think also that it's probably impossible to work in the entertainment industry without occasionally running into unsubstantiated media claims like this. This is why agencies have legal departments. 

As for whoever JS ends up with, probably many people have a favorite, but in the end, what I like about this forum is that we are all JS fans. What we all REALLY want is for him to be happy, even if it turns out different than we expected. It's his life, he would know best, right? Someday he probably will make a positive statement about that, and I will congratulate him, whoever it happens to be with. For now, I just hope he has a peaceful rest of military and then gets back to us with a good drama afterwards.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

They can still have a close senior junior relationship since she goes to his cafe. He is in service where he has the freedom to go out in the evenings and meet people or be at home unlike active duty. Just that he cannot be in any business. So they could have met at a party, or through friends or any such social occassion and became close.

Yeah, I agree that whoever is leaking information is from the inside.

This isn't the kind of update I wanted during his service. Selfishly, I hate that this will probably be the end of cute messages at his cafe and any other way he could think to reach us. Selflessly, I'm sad that his life has to be like this. If this kind of sabotage happens every time he even looks in a girl's direction, how is he ever going to build a solid relationship worth confirming? It would be so hard not to be resentful over time. 

At this point, I'm just praying everything blows over and that he can rise above it without too many emotional scars, trust issues, and all his friends intact. 

• Like 6

What a day! So much has been said...opinions were flying from here and from there...some conflicting...some on common ground. But all, as I observe, are expressed out of deep concern and sheer love for this one man. Lets all just be steadfast in our support for him. Its probably during times like this when he needs it the most. 

The day ended well here in our home. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So it looks like A-MAN Project just confirmed Kwon Nara has joined Park Seo Joon's latest drama. I can't help but wonder if this whole rumor was publicity before this announcement. What are the odds? I wouldn't have paid attention to the headline had we not been talking about her and JS all day yesterday. PR is a tricky business but that tactic always seems to work.

• Like 1

We miss your voice because it is a symphony

your smile because it is a treasure

your eyes because they are jewels

your face because it is a masterpiece

and the whole of you because you are a miracle.

- a quote from a quote

EBAPGJ-UcAAXeQI?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 7

Before you left, Mr. Lee, you told us that if we found someone better...
Yes, maybe...when the sun already refuses to rise in the mornings.
Yes, maybe...when the moon already retires from lighting the night sky.
Yes, maybe...when the flame of the last star burns out.
Just maybe.

EBKfBigUYAEJPMI?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6