[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

someone asked how tall he is? 30.48 cm equals 1 ft. so... that means hes around. 5' 9

heehee :snickers to herself:

:says to Taebin:

I <3 how these girls are arguing over you when you are already mine.

but I guess that's our dirty little secret. xD

anyhoo.

did you hear all the stories of meeting TAEBIN? I dunno... people said he's pretty dang nice.... xD what else could you expect of this fione boy?

also. jjhth

thanks for those pics!

everyone else too!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GALs BUT I MISS TAE7EN AS WELL^^ THEY MAKE A PRETTY CUTE COUPLE... HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER AND SING TOGETHER AGAIN :D

taebin3.jpg

taebin10.jpgtaebin9.jpg

AND HOW MANY OF YOU GALS HAVE THIS SHIRT THAT TAEBIN IS WEARING.......I could be the only one but OK...I SAW THIS SHIRT AND I JUST HAD TO GET IT BECUSS TAEBIN HAD LIKE SOOO MANY OF THEM

taebin13.jpg

mine's is similar...it have that mouth...BUT I THOUGTH It WAS JUST TOOO CUTE... "JUST LIKE TAEBIN" ahhh

credit:googlesimagesearch

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GALs BUT I MISS TAE7EN AS WELL^^ THEY MAKE A PRETTY CUTE COUPLE... HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER AND SING TOGETHER AGAIN :D

taebin3.jpg

taebin10.jpgtaebin9.jpg

AND HOW MANY OF YOU GALS HAVE THIS SHIRT THAT TAEBIN IS WEARING.......I could be the only one but OK...I SAW THIS SHIRT AND I JUST HAD TO GET IT BECUSS TAEBIN HAD LIKE SOOO MANY OF THEM

taebin13.jpg

mine's is similar...it have that mouth...BUT I THOUGTH I WAS JUST TOOO CUTE... "JUST LIKE TAEBIN" ahhh

credit:googlesimagesearch

agree, i miss seeing the two hotties together

Guest jess1tym4life

yes yes we miss Tae7en too. hey there's a thread on them i'm going to find it & bring it back up. Another thread we are going to take over to the top anyone gonna join me. I'll be back.

how cute is he? credit me for gif if u use them.

tae.gif

tae3.gif

my taebin in red

tae.jpg

Taebin in von dutch

tae10.jpg

tae4.jpg

yes yes we miss Tae7en too. hey there's a thread on them i'm going to find it & bring it back up. Another thread we are going to take over to the top anyone gonna join me. I'll be back.

Taebin48.jpg

how cute is he?

YEsssssss I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY HAD A (((((TAE7EN))))) THREAD.......IMMA JOIN YOU AND BRING IT BACK UP^^

Guest 177z_Aym

i miss tae7en too...

i just love seeing se7en harrassing my danny

doesn't it make u feel uhmm i'm not going to say naughty things but u know what i mean right :D

Guest jess1tym4life

YEsssssss I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY HAD A (((((TAE7EN))))) THREAD.......IMMA JOIN YOU AND BRING IT BACK UP^^

man it got closed oh well have to talk about them in here.

cat i know it's like control yourself but it's so cute to see them together, would like to see them perform again when taebin releases his 2nd album. How hot & funny was this When se7en pulled the curtains when Taebin was changing i was like hell yeah do it again. :lol:

vd1.jpg

Guest A180585

OH I FORGOT TO SAY THIS......I READ IT ON THE SHINHWA THREAD.........THEY SAID THIS

"LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD GOING....LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ON THE 1ST PAGE ALL THE TIME"

SO YA HEAR THAT....KEEP THIS THREAD GOING AND KEEP THIS THREAD ALWAYS ON THE 1ST PAGE....I WANT 1TYM TO HAVE THE HIGHEST POST IN SOOMPI^^ :rolleyes:

yea!!!! aLL THREE threads need to be on first page...we'll taking over soompi....!!!!!!!! LOL.....j/k j/k soompi ppl...we're not going to go crazy...don't shut us down now....^_^

Danny will take one look at this thread and go "i know i'm hot and all but oh my God who are these crazy girls who want my body???" and then bolt.

OMG there are those pictures again. Se7en step away from Danny!!!

LOL..Anne....that's so tru...if he read these comments he'll think we're crazy girls.....but we love him...that's why we're crazy.......lol...don't run now Teabin oppa.....we all love ya......lol

Ann-

man it got closed oh well have to talk about them in here.

cat i know it's like control yourself but it's so cute to see them together, would like to see them perform again when taebin releases his 2nd album. How hot & funny was this When se7en pulled the curtains when Taebin was changing i was like hell yeah do it again. :lol:

vd1.jpg

I know jess I was also looking for that TAE7EN thread but I didn't see any....Maybe it was on the OLD SOOMPI FORUM... but yes OH WELL we can talk about them in here^^....I know when I saw Se7en open the curtains I was like dang...but then you didn't get to see much becuss TAEBIN was like pretty much dress already^^ But yes,,, I miss them and I can't wait to see them together again after Taebin's 2nd solo album comes out.

Guest miharu*

hehe tae7en :D *points to my siggie* hehehe :P

cool caps. SO HQ! O_O

there are some pictures i havent seen before... like the one with danny changing lol hotness ;]

ahh 1tym rockkkkkkkkks!

hehe tae7en :D *points to my siggie* hehehe :P

cool caps. SO HQ! O_O

there are some pictures i havent seen before... like the one with danny changing lol hotness ;]

ahh 1tym rockkkkkkkkks!

Yea,,,your banner ROCK..... :lol: TAE7EN hehehe ^^ We want them back....

Talking about Danny Boy...here is a picture of him...my sister just send it to me...

njhhh.jpg

credit:taebiny

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE EYES....HE IS HOT/CUTE/GOURGES/ADORABLE NOW...JUST LOOK AT HIM NOW

taebin11.jpg

OH MY GOSH...HE IS TOOOO DIE FOR :rolleyes:

Guest 177z_Aym

^^i agree with u lin..

i don't care if this boy had surgery in his eyes..

c'mon just look at him...his perfect

and everything that u wanted in a guy..he's the man ;)

^^i agree with u lin..

i don't care if this boy had surgery in his eyes..

c'mon just look at him...his perfect

and everything that u wanted in a guy..he's the man ;)

YES,,girl...I don't care...the boy is HOT now and that is all that matter and count :) like I said b4 he is to DIE FOR :rolleyes:

Archived