Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mz taebiny

[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

Guest umbanana

gAAAAAAAH

im litterally droooling at the moment looking at his pix~

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

ahahahha... YER OKAY THATS A DEAL! AHAHAH IF ONLY TAEBIN KNEW THIS!!! :P IM SOO DREAMING!!!

^ kekeke. he says he goes on soompi in some interview ages ago~

i wonder if he re-registered after the breakdown?

Guest 177z_Aym

taebin kills me when he speaks english! its soo damn sweeet! *faintsz* :wub:

okay im sorry for changing the subject, but when i heard about the 1tym break-up (well not really, just for 3yrs) i instantly thought of my baby Danny, whats gonna happen to him???

This is what beakkyoung ask Danny in this Honest Q&A interview they had like a while ago:

beakkyoung asked: "Danny, you haven’t had a girlfriend in 4 years. Aren’t you lonely?"

Danny replied: "It’s okay because I’m in 1TYM."

:( what is Danny thinking right now???

I Love him long time!!! Be Strong Baby!

oohhh NOOO he can't have a gf ....i'm danny's girl

nobody can't take him away from me

hehehe lol..how i wish :D

gAAAAAAAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

LoLs Taebin use to come to soompi SOME AGES ago...Ahhhhhhhhh OH MY GOSH^^ but I don't think he have the TIME TO COME TO SOOMPI NOW WHEN HE IS SOOO BUSSY WITH HIS CAREER...

oohhh NOOO he can't have a gf ....i'm danny's girl

nobody can't take him away from me

hehehe lol..how i wish :D

If that is the case then EVERYONE OF US IN HERE IS TAEBIN's GIRL....We all like him as mush as you do...heheheh LoLs :lol:

A pretty boy like Taebin will surely have a girlfriend one day...I just wonder who that special person will be???? :rolleyes:

Guest jess1tym4life

LoLs Taebin use to come to soompi SOME AGES ago...Ahhhhhhhhh OH MY GOSH^^ but I don't think he have the TIME TO COME TO SOOMPI NOW WHEN HE IS SOOO BUSSY WITH HIS CAREER...

If that is the case then EVERYONE OF US IN HERE IS TAEBIN's GIRL....We all like him as mush as you do...heheheh LoLs :lol:

A pretty boy like Taebin will surely have a girlfriend one day...I just wonder who that special person will be???? :rolleyes:

What taebin was here no way..man that will be so funny if that was the case & we were talking to him & we didn't even know it.

Sorry girls but didn't i tell u he was mine, so hands off u can look but don't touch ok! :lol: it's cool i'll have him on the weekends & public holidays.

Guest 177z_Aym

yah...danny used to come to soompi b4..kewl...

i bet he still does but we may never know :D

c'mon danny..if ever ur reading this...MARRY ME heheh lol j/k

<<dream on girlly :D

Guest jess1tym4life

see he's even pointing at me when he sings..ok jess just went lost there. get back to reality

dannymbc1lx.jpg

Guest 177z_Aym

lol jess :D

tnx for the pix

dang this boy is totally mothaeffin hot

What taebin was here no way..man that will be so funny if that was the case & we were talking to him & we didn't even know it.

Sorry girls but didn't i tell u he was mine, so hands off u can look but don't touch ok! :lol: it's cool i'll have him on the weekends & public holidays.

Jess, girl that is sooooo TRUE if he was here, we could be talking to him and not even know it...OH MY FREAKEN GOSH^^ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh T A E BIN well, I was even register back then so oh well... :lol:

And I think we all would have to FIGHT for Mr. Danny Taebin boy here...BECUSS HE IS MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE.... I SAW HIM WAY WAY WAY WAY BACK IN THE DAYs....SO HE IS MINE....I FRIST SAW HIM IN THE ONE LUV MV....THAT WAS WHEN I FIRST FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM.... :rolleyes:

yah...danny used to come to soompi b4..kewl...

i bet he still does but we may never know :D

c'mon danny..if ever ur reading this...MARRY ME heheh lol j/k

<<dream on girlly :D

TAEBIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU MARRY ME^^******** IM THE ONE FOR YOU BABY BOY ;) *******

Guest A180585

whaaaa????? Taebin use to go on soompi....how cute!!!!!! Jess.....it'll b cool if he went to our forums!!!!!!!!!! lol.....shows him how dedicated we are to the lovely boy.........

ohh...and didn't u girls know? both JESS and I are married to Taebin.....LOL.........we live in diff states in Australia...a wife in each state.....LOL.....*giggles*......ok ok...no more dreaming...back to work...

laterz gals...

Annie-

Guest esprit

ahhhhhh ann and linda you're mean!!! X'DDD i want a little piece of taebin as well ;__; just an itty bitty bit, pleazzzzzee!!!! *goes crazy*

thank you for the danny screens jess, you are always up-to-date ^^ ...he looks so intelligent with these glasses *_*

Guest A180585

awww......ok ok...we'll share....wait...let me go ask Jess.....*runs away to ask Jess*......

Where do you live again esprit? if it's no where near Australia then ok...we'll share......LOL....wait.....if your are in Australia i'll have to ask Jess again......*runs away again to ask Jess*....

Ok....if you're in Australia and it 's not one of our states then ok...we'll share....lol....no wait.....i'll have to ask Linda now.....lol.....one sec....oh wait....actually i'll have to ask a gazillion other girls out there that are 'married' to Taebin oppa.....this might take a while....lol......only playing...taebin i'm sure wouldn't mind giving each and every fan some lovin'..... ^_^

Ann-

Guest esprit

^ *rofl* what the heck XDDD

and noooo, I'm not australian, I'm hungarian *drop*, so I hope I assume right, that I get a lil bit of him *g* ...thank you *hugs*

taebin i'm sure wouldn't mind giving each and every fan some lovin'.....

Oh my goodness, this sentence is very very sweet *-* ^_^

Guest miharu*

LOLLL you guys crack me up. hahaha

i think alot of the celebs have a soompi account.. or so they say lol

that would be cool if we were talking to them all along and we didn't even know it.

taebin has such an amazing voice :] im looking foward to his second album!!

Guest thuytien

I wonder if Taebin goes on soompi anymore.. hopefully yes.. and maybe he will talk to us.. *dreaming of that day* ...also if Teddy, Jinhwan and Baekkyoung goes on here... HE is just too cute and has a sweet voice.. dreaming of him right now.. :D

awww......ok ok...we'll share....wait...let me go ask Jess.....*runs away to ask Jess*......

Where do you live again esprit? if it's no where near Australia then ok...we'll share......LOL....wait.....if your are in Australia i'll have to ask Jess again......*runs away again to ask Jess*....

Ok....if you're in Australia and it 's not one of our states then ok...we'll share....lol....no wait.....i'll have to ask Linda now.....lol.....one sec....oh wait....actually i'll have to ask a gazillion other girls out there that are 'married' to Taebin oppa.....this might take a while....lol......only playing...taebin i'm sure wouldn't mind giving each and every fan some lovin'..... ^_^

Ann-

Ann~ you're tooooOOOO cute girl....Im already sharing Danny boy with empyt soul....Didn't you girls read my post on the other *PAGES*

I GET DANNY BOY ON MONDAY/WEDS/FRIDAY........empty soul GETS HIM ON TUES/THURS/SAT....and on Sunday...We'll let Danny boy hang out with the 1TYM BOYz^^

But since there are soooOOOOO many girls into DANNY BOY...I guess I can share a little^^

gAAAAAAAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

wow that aweseome lol i never knew that he actually came on to soompi b4 >.<

Guest jess1tym4life

I told my baby Danny not to go on soompi no more cause there will be girls harassing him, that's why he hasn't been on girls so sorry.. :lol: He needs to rest. shhh don't wake him up he's sleeping in my arm sright now. :blink: than i wake up. :rolleyes:

Anyways u girls are crazy man u crack me up, this is the place i can just go 1tym crazy & i'm so glad that i have found u girls to go crazy with, u are all the best.. We have to meet up one

day i swear we will be jumping taebin for sure. No i'll be his bodygaurd tell u all to control yourself.

I was looking at his highschool pics again man how much he has changed. So ladies don't ever snob off those boys school cause one day they will turn out so heavenly (is that a word) like Danny baby.. Sure he had eye surgery but who cares everyone does.

danny201vw.jpg

Guest 177z_Aym

tnx jess ^_^

that's his pix when he as in HS..hehe cute..i wouldnt mind dating him..he's still hot as ever when he was in HS..his just a lil bit chubby which is ok ...

I was looking at his highschool pics again man how much he has changed. So ladies don't ever snob off those boys school cause one day they will turn out so heavenly (is that a word) like Danny baby.. Sure he had eye surgery but who cares everyone does.

danny201vw.jpg

I know what you mean Jess....he was an ugly ducklin and he trun into a beautiful swan <3...He is sooo HOT now that you never image he looked like that back in the DAYs....I wonder if he knows that his picture is floating in the NET lols^^

I told my baby Danny not to go on soompi no more cause there will be girls harassing him, that's why he hasn't been on girls so sorry.. :lol: He needs to rest. shhh don't wake him up he's sleeping in my arm sright now. :blink: than i wake up. :rolleyes:

Anyways u girls are crazy man u crack me up, this is the place i can just go 1tym crazy & i'm so glad that i have found u girls to go crazy with, u are all the best.. We have to meet up one

day i swear we will be jumping taebin for sure. No i'll be his bodygaurd tell u all to control yourself.

YES, JESS I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH EVERYONE IN HERE......We would all gooooo CRAZY for Danny boy...oh gosh, hope it will COME TRUE TO MEET EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS

:D

Guest jess1tym4life

Let's look at Danny in HQ version..man love this perf even more that now i'm got the HQ, close up on Danny baby..

dannymbchq7sg.jpg