[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest empty soul

GIRL...I hear you...all we can do is dream but at least we can do that... and YES she better treat OUR BABY BOY TAEBIN good or else US FANS will definately MOB her hehehhe lols...

How about we split the days up...I'll get him mon/wed/friday and you get him tues/thurs/saturday...WE'LL LET HIM BE FREE ON SUNDAY SO HE CAN HANG OUT WITH THE 1TYM BOYZ^^ lols :rolleyes: I wish

ahahahha... YER OKAY THATS A DEAL! AHAHAH IF ONLY TAEBIN KNEW THIS!!! :P IM SOO DREAMING!!!

taebin looks hot when he's not smiling but when he does GOSH it melts my haert!!! dont u think jjhth?? but when he WINKS *DROP DEAD*:wub: that boi he knows how to kill a girl jst with one look! lolz :P

OMG, what do my eyes see in this threat, loads of awesome, sexy and hot pics of taebin

you're doing a great job, jess, i swear, you are a life saver in every situations ;)

he is really getting hotter and hotter each day .... ah man, i love him :wub:

ahahahha... YER OKAY THATS A DEAL! AHAHAH IF ONLY TAEBIN KNEW THIS!!! :P IM SOO DREAMING!!!

taebin looks hot when he's not smiling but when he does GOSH it melts my haert!!! dont u think jjhth?? but when he WINKS *DROP DEAD*:wub: that boi he knows how to kill a girl jst with one look! lolz :P

I know...If only Taebin knows what THE FANS are thinking about him Phewww gosh..the thoughts of him is just getting to me...dang lols [slap me face once, slap me face twice...splash water onto me face] OK I feel better now :rolleyes:

God this guy just kills me, he needs to smile more looks cuter, this cool loook not bad..:wub:

danny10.jpgdanny7.jpg

credit:mydaily, All YG family

OH MAN Jess....YOU ARE KILLING US WITH ALL THOSE TAEBIN PICTURES^^ but Im loving it hehehe ;) It looks like he have his hand out...REACHING FOR ME Ahhhhhhhh is it true baby boy Taebin^^ lols..

Guest jess1tym4life

Oh Danny baby why did god make u so hot.. :wub: credit: 1tym.com & me for uploading.

dannyoneway4.jpg

dannyoneway3.jpg

dannyoneway2.jpg

dannyoneway1.jpg

(empty soul @ Nov 10 2005, 12:44 AM)

ahahahha... YER OKAY THATS A DEAL! AHAHAH IF ONLY TAEBIN KNEW THIS!!! IM SOO DREAMING!!!

taebin looks hot when he's not smiling but when he does GOSH it melts my haert!!! dont u think jjhth?? but when he WINKS *DROP DEAD* that boi he knows how to kill a girl jst with one look! lolz

god yeah he melts my heart whateevr he does

Oh Danny baby why did god make u so hot.. :wub: credit: 1tym.com & me for uploading.

that's the same question i ask myself each day...i swear, i takes hours until i fall asleep,cuz i have to think of his sexy body

muaha anyway, thank you for these awesome new pictures. unfortunately he doesn't show his hairs, however, a lot of buff skin *drools*

QUOTE(jjhth @ Nov 11 2005, 10:57 AM)

Oh Danny baby why did god make u so hot.. credit: 1tym.com & me for uploading."

that's the same question i ask myself each day...i swear, i takes hours until i fall asleep,cuz i have to think of his sexy body

muaha anyway, thank you for these awesome new pictures. unfortunately he doesn't show his hairs, however, a lot of buff skin *drools*

haahaahaa :lol::lol: you gals are so funnie, put a smile on my face....but yeah, i'm the same way. like i said before, such good looks, can't imagine such perfection in the toilet. :lol::lol::lol:

I know, i'm trying to get my head out of the gutters...but just can't help it, hopefully, i wouldn't think about it anymore...

heh i'm sure he knows.

he's put on some pounds. good for u Danny! he used to be so...vein-y.

now get Jinhwan to eat more!

REALLY!!!! Taebin put on some pound...WhoooooWeeeeeeee I like a man with a little bit more meat on him^^...Taebin was a bit tooo skinny...Even with all those muscles...Phewww its getting HOT IN HEA :rolleyes:

Guest bohemianheart.

yeah Taebiny is hott...

i watched the new mv. omg it seemed sad at the end. but yeah. it kind of reminded of Reason i close my eyes. how he imagined her or something like that. Taebin was a hottie in the new mv. i think the tittle how many times?

Taebin has a wonderful voice...yeah i agree without 1tym there wouldn't be no taebin. ehheheheeh....yay Taebin's second is coming out...gonna go get it when it comes. i'll be waiting. in the mean time.... I <3 TAEBIN

~innocentlove~

Archived