[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest jess1tym4life

call me blind cuz i didn't see this...or did i? o.O......lol.....i'll b back to support this exceptionally hot fella soon.....got exams.....too busy already with the 1TYM threads....hehehe.....i'll b back....!!!!!!!!!!1 soon!!!!!!!!

1TYM Represent...

Ann-

btw....did ne that saw the 'making of the you know me Mv' find that Taebin could melt a girl simply by saying something like 'yeaaa...1TYM Baby!'....i almost died.....lol.....hot english....soooo hot!!!!!!

I know when he said that i was like u got me again everytime he speaks in english i just go off to heaven & come back..also did u hear the part when teddy said something to him about the dancing part in english i was like 2 hot guys talking in english what else can u ask for..

Also taebin pretending to put make up on teddy those two guys i swear are like brothers..

1tymmvmaking6bq.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call me blind cuz i didn't see this...or did i? o.O......lol.....i'll b back to support this exceptionally hot fella soon.....got exams.....too busy already with the 1TYM threads....hehehe.....i'll b back....!!!!!!!!!!1 soon!!!!!!!!

1TYM Represent...

Ann-

btw....did ne that saw the 'making of the you know me Mv' find that Taebin could melt a girl simply by saying something like 'yeaaa...1TYM Baby!'....i almost died.....lol.....hot english....soooo hot!!!!!!

I want to see the the MAKING OF THE MV....I wanna see :unsure:

Guest thuytien

Taebinnn oppa.. I Love You!!!!

Everything is hot about Taebin.. Can never get enough of him and will never get anough of him.. He has a very very very sexy voice and body. When ever I think about Taebin... i melt all inside and feel his sexiness... IM FOR LIFE!!!

He is the one that got me into 1tym and Korean music. He look so HOT in the glass in How Deep Is Your Love with Se7en.. Love his bad boy look in the Do You Know Me mv and his sweet side in How Many Times mv.... HOTTTT STUFF!!

Guest ygchixzta1177

I know when he said that i was like u got me again everytime he speaks in english i just go off to heaven & come back..also did u hear the part when teddy said something to him about the dancing part in english i was like 2 hot guys talking in english what else can u ask for..

Also taebin pretending to put make up on teddy those two guys i swear are like brothers..

1tymmvmaking6bq.jpg

I knoww!! i loved it when they were singing/rappin at the end n they started laughin.. woot <33

^hmmm where did you download that clip XD..lol..I want to see it tooooooo =)

I want to see the the MAKING OF THE MV....I wanna see :unsure:

You guys could DL the makin of the mv in the all yg forum :) or visit 1tym's official thread in here.

;) Its like 10 mins long.. definately hottness :D

Guest empty soul

taebin kills me when he speaks english! its soo damn sweeet! *faintsz* :wub:

okay im sorry for changing the subject, but when i heard about the 1tym break-up (well not really, just for 3yrs) i instantly thought of my baby Danny, whats gonna happen to him???

This is what beakkyoung ask Danny in this Honest Q&A interview they had like a while ago:

beakkyoung asked: "Danny, you haven’t had a girlfriend in 4 years. Aren’t you lonely?"

Danny replied: "It’s okay because I’m in 1TYM."

:( what is Danny thinking right now???

I Love him long time!!! Be Strong Baby!

taebin kills me when he speaks english! its soo damn sweeet! *faintsz* :wub:

okay im sorry for changing the subject, but when i heard about the 1tym break-up (well not really, just for 3yrs) i instantly thought of my baby Danny, whats gonna happen to him???

This is what beakkyoung ask Danny in this Honest Q&A interview they had like a while ago:

beakkyoung asked: "Danny, you haven’t had a girlfriend in 4 years. Aren’t you lonely?"

Danny replied: "It’s okay because I’m in 1TYM."

:( what is Danny thinking right now???

I Love him long time!!! Be Strong Baby!

AWwwwww poor Taebin my baby...Who's going to be the lucky girl now...I wanna know and see...She better take good care of OUR BABY Taebin OR ELSE :angry: I bet this time around he's gonna have a girlfriend now :P I can feel it in my bones...A HOTTIES LIKE HIM AND NO GIRLS YET...OMG :rolleyes:

Guest empty soul

AWwwwww poor Taebin my baby...Who's going to be the lucky girl now...I wanna know and see...She better take good care of OUR BABY Taebin OR ELSE :angry: I bet this time around he's gonna have a girlfriend now :P I can feel it in my bones...A HOTTIES LIKE HIM AND NO GIRLS YET...OMG :rolleyes:

i know she better treat him good or else us fan will MOB her lolz!!! if he was wif me ill treat him like a prince, angel, my love! *slap myself* gosh i need to stop dreaming! :P

Guest miharu*

he's hotttttt :]

omg he looks like sucha dorkk in the new mv. those glasses are kinda odd. plus, he's so skinny !! malnourished fellow. he should live with me, my parents will feed him well. hahaha

hehe the caps of teddy and danny are funny... they have such a great bond.

Guest DumboEphant

HMM. I realised Danny is quite quiet in some MVs o____o I mean those type of MVs that display the life of 1TYM together =D Is he the playful kind of guys or the rather more serious one? Hmm, well, mature.

Guest jess1tym4life

HMM. I realised Danny is quite quiet in some MVs o____o I mean those type of MVs that display the life of 1TYM together =D Is he the playful kind of guys or the rather more serious one? Hmm, well, mature.

He can be the playful type, he used to look very shy but now he's just full of energy & funny.

Taebin34.jpg

my god remember those bangs ekk don't ever do that again..but still nice

Taebin2.jpgTaebin6.jpg

I've posted this before but here it is again..From Danny-Taebin

taebin14.jpg

i know she better treat him good or else us fan will MOB her lolz!!! if he was wif me ill treat him like a prince, angel, my love! *slap myself* gosh i need to stop dreaming! :P

GIRL...I hear you...all we can do is dream but at least we can do that... and YES she better treat OUR BABY BOY TAEBIN good or else US FANS will definately MOB her hehehhe lols...

How about we split the days up...I'll get him mon/wed/friday and you get him tues/thurs/saturday...WE'LL LET HIM BE FREE ON SUNDAY SO HE CAN HANG OUT WITH THE 1TYM BOYZ^^ lols :rolleyes: I wish

Guest thuytien

how tall is Taebin in feet?? he always has interviews in korean.. he should have inteviews in English so non korean fans can understand... He sounds really sexy in english...

From the performances.. he looks really tired... Poor BABY.. Come to me and you'll be in heaven because i will do anything for you..

Guest -- Nai xPc.

I duno; I prefer to call him "DANNY."

He gives me that sad feeling, like I`ve been in love wid him once.

His body, voice, EVERYTHANG rocks.

I duno; I prefer to call him "DANNY."

He gives me that sad feeling, like I`ve been in love wid him once.

His body, voice, EVERYTHANG rocks.

Same. He once said on an interview that he used "Taebin" to separate his image from 1TYM's. He prefer to be called Taebin when doing his solo stuff and Danny when in 1TYM. It gets confusing sometimes. ~.~

Archived