[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest justdropby

This guy is just great ... good looking, , beautiful voice...a great package altogether...never get tried of seeing his pix..thank you all !!~~

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways taebin was the one who got me into 1tym than yg etc..that boy is so fine that i go all ga ga when i see him perf & sing

^ ahhh yeah same here X'D TAEBIN i LOVE you!!!! as everybody else does, too X'D

caps already posted this in 1tym's thread but hey no harm in looking again & again...:blink:

dannykbs7qa.jpg

of course not, especially when new pics are goingt to be posted :lol: I like him better when he doesn't have this headscarf on his hairs ...nevertheless he's cool with that one as well

thank you for sharing ^^

Guest sSsquishy

^ Yeah, I totally agree with you. & how some of the songs on his solo album were collabs with the other 1TYM members. I get the sense he was trying to incorporate them in so 1tym wouldn't die out. His album was titled Taebin of 1TYM after all. It's cool how they share and have this really tight bond even when they're on their own and doing their own things. :)

jjhth, thanks for contributing so much! You seriously rock. :)

^ Yeah, I totally agree with you. & how some of the songs on his solo album were collabs with the other 1TYM members. I get the sense he was trying to incorporate them in so 1tym wouldn't die out. His album was titled Taebin of 1TYM after all. It's cool how they share and have this really tight bond even when they're on their own and doing their own things. :)

Yup. He didn't forget about the group that got him famous unlike the rest. I've seen a lot of bands who broke up after their members decided to do a solo project. thank god taebin isn't like that. :)

Guest empty soul

yups Taebin is a One of A kind Guy! i would really really wanna see him in real life, he like soo nice to everyone.. he's voice is hot and sweet and sexy and smooth etc.. kekke :wub:

whoah... i've already posted my raving at 1tym thread... and it's all about Taebin taebin taebin!!! hahaha....

he's soooo hot, and watching their latest perf.... whoah. i'm speechless. he's so hot.

of course makes me anticipate more of his 2nd album!

OH MY GOSH.......TAEBIN IS SOOOOO FREAKEN FION WITH THOSE GLASSES IN THE 2ND MUSIC VIDEO....I COULDN'T HLEP MYSELF BUT DROOL AND DROOL AND DROOL OVER HIM^^ OH GOSH HOW I CAN DIE FOR HIM :rolleyes: HE IS ONE FION A$$ NEARD LOLs....DANG THAT BOY...WHY HE GOTTA BE SOOOO FREAKEN FION AND GOOD LOOKING...AHHHHH MAN I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM^^

Guest YEHJIN.

DANNY IS ONE HOT MAN.<33

yeah, 1TYM is nonexistent without Danny and Taebin is nonexistent without 1TYM.

*i like DANNY. not so much for TAEBIN as SOLO. Danny is cooler with his 1tym crew :]

new mv was cool yet violent >:] i'm so happy 1TYM's not breaking up. if they do.. they'll start a RIOT =X haha seriously. can't wait for jinhwan to get back from the army x.x~~ SAFELY.

Definitely, the new video clip is great. Especially loved Taebin's glasses on him HOT HOT HOT !

Hehe im going to say it again

TAEBIN'S A LEFT HANDER LIKE ME. THAT MEANS WE WERE MEANT TO BE!!

Guest sh1nhwafan

I duno if i can ask this here but can anyone upload the song "The Reason I Close My Eyes" by Taebin and pm it to me? pleasee? im tryin to introduce my friend to him but all i have is his mv..=/ thanks!

OMG.

second MV. afdgjihdishdk. :dies: HOW HOT IS HE!!!!!!!???????????

OMG OMG OMG!! I was dying. HE was sooo hot!

Why is he always getting screwed over by girls in music videos?

I like the softer version of him. Not the like violentness.

but thats always hot too.

Guest A180585

call me blind cuz i didn't see this...or did i? o.O......lol.....i'll b back to support this exceptionally hot fella soon.....got exams.....too busy already with the 1TYM threads....hehehe.....i'll b back....!!!!!!!!!!1 soon!!!!!!!!

1TYM Represent...

Ann-

btw....did ne that saw the 'making of the you know me Mv' find that Taebin could melt a girl simply by saying something like 'yeaaa...1TYM Baby!'....i almost died.....lol.....hot english....soooo hot!!!!!!

Archived