[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

I have the HD/HQ version ^^ but no subs :sweatingbullets:

^ I wonder if the videos are the same? lols

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post up how to find it..

Ah.. just PM me and I'll tell you haha

Anyways, first time posting in this thread ;D

Sad that Taebin's 2nd album is a no show ;[ I really miss listening to his voice..

I've been listening to 1TYM and his solo album nonstop over the past few weeks. lols

I hope he makes a surprise appearance at Se7en's party thing.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moveandslow

the fact that Taebin's 2nd album isn't coming out makes me really sad...i've been patiently waiting... TT.TT well i guess i'll just have to wait for their 10 year anniversary, i'm sure they'll do something big then.

:sweatingbullets: That's sad

Don't you like 1TYM? I'm satisfied with the fact that 1TYM is making songs for the next album.

Guest jess1tym4life

oh new faces..welcome this thread has been quiet for a while cause no news on taebin..so gonna bring up the old stuff..It's his bday soon..gonna come back with taebin spam..

taebin136xa.giftaebin123ug.gifdanny136bl.giftaebin158gk.gifdanny160oh.gifdanny86ot.gifdanny78kh.gifdanny83mg.gif1tym92ii.giftaebin116vs.gif

taestorm5rc.giftaebinhot4dx.giftae38kx.giftae7en5xa.giftae15ia.gif

danny151zh.giftaebin5oe.gif1tym122fa.giftae131nr.gif

dannyconcert36ho.th.jpg dannyconcert56nl.th.jpg

his dog coco..not sure if he still has it..

coco20tn.jpg

call me call me now :lol:

thankyoucon072zr8yc.jpg

chubby to sexy

danny201vw.jpg

credit: jess 4 gifs, daum news & Herb @ 1tymgarden 4 pic

Guest moveandslow

Jess I love you like seriously ;)

*clicks and saves*

He doesn't have Coco anymore.

A worker or a member of YG has it now I'm not sure.

(Many girl fans think Gu Hye Sun(-the gilr in 'the reason why I close my eyes'M/V) has it now LOL

LOL @ the last pic

Does it count as a sexy pic? It's a bit scary. You know... It reminds me of what Teddy said.

"When I met Danny for the first time, it seemed that his eyes were saying 'I-will-kill-you'

Guest sherry229

thanks so much for the pic spam JESS!!!

i totally miss him!!

love the gif of him dancing at the radio station, i totally don't remember that one! boy, makes me wanna go back to my old files and try to pull that one up and watch it! what was he dancing to? better yet, what radio show is that?

Guest wenwen426

woooohoooo taebin! thanks for sharing the pics/gifs! i wonder what taebin is going to do for his bday..=P

It makes me sad to think that he won't be having a second album. Because as much as i LOVE 1tym, Taebin has a different feel to him. I mean, they have totally different concepts.

I think that if I had the right resources I would completely want to start up a petition or at the very least write a letter to YG letting them know that many fans were waiting on this album.

Does anyone know how to officially start a petition, like that?

jess1tym4life - thanks for the Taebin spam. he looks so HOT and cute!

it's almost his birthday!! 28 years old and still hot as ever.

i love him so much that i bought his 1st album (brand new!) for $50 on ebay. hahaha. is that dedication or what?

Guest xiaochingu.

not sure of what episode it was but the date was (14 Oct 04) Taebin- nonstop5 mbc i had the HQ ver but i think i lost it when my comp had a virus ahhh or i deleted it..if u find it let me know.

I've upload some of his old pics since it's nearly his bday in a few days time..that pic you want is from 1tym's vol.5 activities i can upload for u the collection later once i find it. For now you can check out his old pics http://ygbb.page.tl/Home.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-1.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-2--k1--Vol-.-1--k2-.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-3.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-4.htm

WAH! thanks so much for the links and picture spam =)

*runs away happily with taebin fix*

-

i really hope 1tym or taebin will come out with something soon

even though its been said that he won't be having a second album t_t

*still hopeful* T_T

-

anyone starting a taebin birthday thread? .__.

do there was news that he won't have a second album anymore??!! what? omg,. i waited for it what...uh 2-3 years! omg this sucks to know ...

anyone have connections to YG, we got to let him know that alot of his fans were anticipating his 2nd albuM!!!! anyways about my vent..

happy birthday to taebin!! :)

Guest wenwen426

Waaahhh!! i remembered during class and then forgot when i got home!! >< sorry taebin!! ANyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (OR BELATED) BIRTHDAY! we miss you so hurry and come back!!! :D

Guest missbvang

on taebin's offical myspace he said he had gotten hurt by a fan was that

true? how did he get hurt.. does anyone know?

Archived