[drama 2006] Vacation 베케이션

s@nbi

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fullmoon_secret

CANT WAIT FOR THIS..

BUT I HEARD THAT THEY GONNA SHOW THIS IN THEATER FIRST THEN AFTER A WHILE, IT WILL BE AIR ON TV RIGHT?

THEN IT GONNA TAKE MORE TIMES (WAY AFTER JULY 28TH) FOR US U.S FANS TO WATCH...

AWW... I WANNA WATCH IT SO BAD..

THE TICKETS IS CHEAP..

OMG.. THEY DESERVES BETTER,, AT LEAST $10 OR $15 A TICKET

Guest my_littlefish

isn't this dram show on screen tv..free tv? why has price... or it like PLAY? price for seat to watch? i'm so confused about this project..but it's really good for their drama it sound interesting too i wanna watch DBSG act...anyway how can i watch this drama i'm not in korea that's so bad wanna see!!!!

Guest mandy

If i lived in korea _ _" The story sounded real life? It would be interesting, GO PEOPLE! Go watch them <3

Guest uknowyunho

Go check out the official site...it's open!! MUST SEE!!

http://www.smtown.com/tvdrama/vacation/

So many cute pictures!! Gosh, I can't wait to see it.

Seems so interesting!! And I think they've film this before

like in April or May?? Remember those Junsu pictures of him

in blue suit and Jaejoong having a fighting scene. It was for

"Vacation" (I think) from the pictures I've seen.

that's great to hear

but what if people who don't live in korea want to watch it?

i know i really wanna watch this maybe there will be some way it could be posted on the internet somehow??? haha i dont know but lots of people are dying to see this and not everyone can just go to the university to watch it. Maybe sm will be like ok we'll make lots of money by airing it on tv and get high ratings or possibly turn it into a dvd collection and sell it? haha i dont know, we can only hope right.

Guest yongieee

ooooh its the synopsis

i thought they really were disharmonious between themselves.. i was like.. WHAT WENT WRONG?

ahh i cant wait to watch this!!!

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

wait so can we watch that in LA?? like is it going to be aired or do we have to see it at korea with that ticket??and if its going to be aired, when?

Guest seven

Thanks Sanbi for updating information of this drama!

Each member's his own episode except ChangMin and Junsu; i'm not complaining but i hope they make separate epsiode for ChangMin and Junsu instead of only one for two members.

Guest Licky27

Woo~~ the stories sound interesting (well, except for ChangMin's and JunSu's one lol but still <3). I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the detailed info ^^;

Fern~

Guest ViEt_AnGeL

aww sound good is this going to be on tv? the ticket is cheap i wish i live in korea >< anyway looking forward to it

Guest keiko126

jaejoong's character/storyline sounds the most interesting...

but im excited for the other episodes too....can't wait to watch it...hopefully they're release it to us international fans...

Guest uknowyunho

Thanks for the summary and etc Sanbi.. :D

I soo cannot wait any longer! I want to see the drama now.lol

They looks so hot! Yet the story are interesting..^^

Guest chdairkld

wah!! the fans in Korea are soo very lucky! I would be buying tickets like mad. I wonder if I'll ever get to see the episodes??? I mean if they are just aired...then will there ever be like video publications???

Archived