TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

@dorothea_black My favs are World is Yours and My Dear. One in a million is pretty good too :P

Which version do you guys plan on buying? I only intended on getting the CD+DVD (concert footage!!) but ended up ordering the Regular Edition too for World is Yours :c

I don't know yet. I don't think I'll be able to afford the dvd version unless I ask for it for my birthday next month which I might just do :) Ok you convinced me lol, can't say no to concert footage :D

Thanks for posting those lyrics too!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EternalJae

One in a Million first day sales

0002ftb4.jpg

source: oricon

this is lower than Loveless's first day sales.

anyway, congrats to Pi. ~♥

:D congrats Pi!

It's about 7k less than LL's first day but I'm relieved, the 2ch estimates had me pretty worried. Will have my fingers crossed for the rest of the week, hopefully it will sell around 180k.

Stream Pi's 28/7 morning show appearance

He looked amazing, finally gained some weight again :wub:

One in a million scans (from naver)

0002p.th.jpg0005gra.th.jpg0007a.th.jpg0006cn.th.jpg

0008nd.th.jpg0009z.th.jpg0011p.th.jpg0012vd.th.jpg

@dorothea_black

8D let me tempt you more. I just watched the concert footage and already had to gif a moment, can't wait till my CD arrives. But I think it's worth it, probably not very common to get 50mins of DVD footage for 800 yen more than the Regular CD.

pifinallarge.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest KaraChen

one of my favourite actor....he has unic style.....n cool personality.....love watch him in kurosagi, buzzer beat n nobuta wo produce

• 3 months later...

:'D I took time out from marathoning Secret Garden to upload these, so I figured they should be cross-posted.

His new album Supergood,Superbad just released yesterday and these are the LE scans (credits to sierrachristina).

supergoodle1.th.jpgsupergoodleinside2.th.jpgsupergoodleinside1.th.jpgsupergoodlebooklet5.th.jpgsupergoodlebooklet4.th.jpgsupergoodlebooklet3.th.jpgsupergoodlebooklet2.th.jpgsupergoodlebooklet1.th.jpg

Party Don't Stop ft. DJ Dask (Track 3 on Disc 2)

Tokyo Sinfonietta preview (110110 Live Rip) (Track 2 on Disc 2)

He hasn't had a drama in ages, but his Asia tour kicks off on 29/1 and Ashi-ta no Joe comes out on 11/2, so I guess that makes up for it. Almost can't believe Joe is finally coming out!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yamashi.ta Tomohisa to perform on next week’s M! Countdown

Japanese idol star Yamashi.ta Tomohisa will be appearing on next week’s episode of Mnet’s M! Countdown!

Currently the leader of boy band NEWS, the idol is scheduled to release his first official solo album, “SUPERGOOD, SUPERBAD“, on March 2nd, followed by a two day Korean concert on April 16th and 17th at the KBS 88 Gymnasium. In promotion of his solo album, he’ll be making an appearance on the February 24th episode of M! Countdown.

Mnet Media, who currently handles his Korean licensing, as well as promotions, commented, “Many of the Japanese dramas he starred in have achieved considerable popularity in Korea. We’ve already received countless questions on his Korean activities for the past two months.”

Yamashi.ta Tomohisa previously made a visit in 2008 and was greeted by hundreds of fans that froze Gimpo Airport, demonstrating his popularity outside of Japan.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yamamini coopera-tomohisa-to-perform-on-next-weeks-m-countdown

Guest adikkeluangman

Yamapi Arrives in Korea

Popular Japanese idol, actor and singer Yamapi (Yamamini coopera Tomohisa) landed in Seoul, South Korea on the 23rd.

Over 200 fans crowded around Kimpo Airport in Seoul to greet the Japanese Star. The fans were waiting at the entrance for his arrival since early in the morning.

Yamapi will appear on Mnet ‘M! Countdown’ on the 24th and release his first official solo album ‘SUPERGOOD, SUPERBAD’ in Korea on March 2nd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yamapi-arrives-in-korea

Guest adikkeluangman

Yamashi.ta Tomohisa wants to work with JYJ’s Jaejoong

Yamamini coopera Tomohisa (a.k.a. Yamapi) revealed through a recent interview that he’d like to work with JYJ’s Jaejoong in the future. “Jaejoong and I promised to work together someday. I really want to do it if there is any chance,” he said. The two became close while TVXQ was promoting in Japan, even attending a Lady Gaga benefit concert together. Additionally, Yamapi’s sister, Yamamini coopera Rina, and his mother are huge TVXQ fans.

Yamapi is a member of NEWS, one of Japan’s biggest pop groups, and he’s contracted under Johnny’s Entertainment, Japan’s largest agency. He’s currently visiting Korea to promote his solo album, “SUPERGOOD, SUPERBAD“, and recently performed “Party Don’t Stop” on Mnet’s ”M! Countdown“.

He first gained recognition in Korea through his role in “Code Blue“, a Japanese medical drama that enjoyed a great deal of popularity both at home and abroad. Gauging his growing popularity in Korea, Mnet Media and Johnny’s were in talks about potentially debuting Yamapi. Indeed, both parties were gratified to learn that he was greeted by over 200 fans at the airport when he flew in a few days ago.

When asked about his popularity, Yamapi gave a shy laugh and said, “It’s awkward for me to talk about my popularity with my own mouth. My goal is just to work hard and receive the fans’ love.”

Yamapi also promised fans that he’d “study Korean hard” so that he could create a full Korean album soon.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yamamini coopera-tomohisa-wants-to-work-with-jyjs-jaejoong

Yamamini coopera Tomohisa discusses possible Korean album and his love for Korean culture

Japanese idol star Yamamini coopera Tomohisa sat down to a press conference with reporters on February 24th and shared his love for Korean culture. The interview began, however, with questions about the differences between the Japanese and Korean music industry.

The reporters asked the star about what he thought the driving force or secret was in Japanese idol groups being able to stay together for a long period of time. “I’m not sure you can call it a secret, but I think it comes from the fact that the time members spend together and the time they spend on their own is strictly divided,” Yamamini coopera replied.

Popular groups like SMAP, V6, and the Kinki Kids have all maintained their positions at the top for ten years now. Last year, Arashi also celebrated their 10th anniversary.

The idol was also asked for his opinion on the differences between J-pop and K-pop songs. “J-pop has a unique music world that only Japan has. Korean music has a lot of strong rhythms and beats that make you wanna get up and move. The ballads also have great melodies.”

The topic then moved onto Korean girls. “They’re both sexy and cute. Any man likes that type of charm, no matter where they are in the world. I actually have a Korean friend who I first met in a Japanese broadcast hall. We exchanged numbers and because of that friend’s influence, I became interested in performing on a Korean stage two to three years later.”

He continued, “I love Korean food as well. I really like kimchi and eat it frequently. Samgyeopsal, samkyetang, soon tofu, and bibimbap are also great. I’ve watched Korean dramas on Japanese TV. Koreans pay a lot of attention to the production behind their music and music videos, which I took note of.”

At the mention of his first visit to Korea back in 2008, he explained, “This is my first time for work, but I’ve visited a few times on my own. I came with my family first, then with friends, and once alone for vacation.”

When asked about his groupmates, NEWS, he revealed, “I haven’t been able to see my groupmates often recently, but I’m thinking of buying ‘kim’ (dried seaweed) to share with them.”

Yamamini coopera continued, “I have a lot of interest in collaboration dramas with Korea, and would like to work with Korean actors. I’m close with Jaejoong as well, so if the opportunity should arise, I’d like to work with him. A song off my album, ‘Last Love Song‘, was produced by a Korean composer.”

After performing “Party Don’t Stop” on “M! Countdown,” he revealed, “One day, I’d like to release an album sung in Korean.”

His album, “SUPERGOOD, SUPERBAD,” was released in Japan on January 26th and ranked first place on Japan’s Oricon chart. It’s currently scheduled for release in Korea on March 2nd, and will follow with his first Korean concert in mid-April.

Meanwhile, Yamamini coopera returned to Japan on February 24th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yamamini coopera-tomohisa-discusses-possible-korean-album-and-his-love-for-korean-culture

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest lilmariah35

Dead thread is dead. Wow, I haven't post here in two years?

Wow, a lot has happened to Yamapi. But this fall he's co-starring in a new detective drama called MONSTERS.
bhivb.png

Here's a picspam just for fun.
tumblr_mamjdgc2od1qmy9u3o2_250.giftumblr_maq1yf5ZyC1qmy9u3o5_250.giftumblr_maomrnnQnt1qmy9u3o6_250.giftumblr_m81jpf1bL51qfvyulo10_r1_250.gif
scaled.php?server=88&filename=yvyhivb.pnscaled.php?server=545&filename=xrtcvyivbscaled.php?server=846&filename=vyiihjbojscaled.php?server=809&filename=tyvi.png&scaled.php?server=571&filename=vihhih.pnscaled.php?server=809&filename=hyvojboj.scaled.php?server=641&filename=gugujb.pnscaled.php?server=213&filename=cvbj.png&

For more news/translations/pictures/scans/gifs; try his tumblr tag page HERE or HERE

• 2 weeks later...

that new drama sounds interesting...^-^v  he kinda reminds me of edogawa conan in those pics

one time i found an english mistake on his lyric booklet & told my aunty.  then my aunty told me to write a letter to him letting him know that so i did.  LOL^-^;;;;; 

earlier this year, he said on a TV show that he likes girls who doesn't get mad (he sees actresses/female talents who are nice in public but behind the scenes they are rude & stuff to managers & others) & who are nice to elderly ppl....  :) oh yeah, and he said he likes girls who aren't that skinny

Guest lilmariah35

He once said he likes girls with big boobs on a tv show and everyone was just laughing because they didn't expect him to answer that.

• 2 months later...
Guest Meeyaaw

i may be late. i scroll this thread from page one until this last page. i fall in love with Yamapi in the end 2007, from prodai. :D i was have no intention in drama, i just love to read, but after watching him in prodai, he stay in my heart kkkk.

i have watch nobuta, dragon zakura, prodai, kurosagi, and buzzer beat. in my opinion his best drama is ProDai+sp, if you just watch the ProDai, you will be very frustated. me too. i was like, uhhh what do you do baka! you have 11 chance. But The SP is making it perfect. Prodai+sp isa  very great drama to watch.

my recomendation.
1. Prodai+sp
2. Nobuta Wo Produce
3. Buzzer beat
4. Dragon Zakura
5. Kurosagi

but, i will definetely watch all of his dramas. just bcs of him :D

and knowing the thread is dead, im really sad. and its really hard to find shounen club or another yama kun subbed vid in you tube. everything was deleted. but i will work hard :D

• 4 months later...

Archived