TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive only recently been interested in him. watched like 4 dramas with him in it <3

is it just me, or does he somewhat resemble kim hyun joong from ss501?

well i guess he does a little bit hair color and stuff ... hmm maybe... btw i luv kim hyun joong too <3

Guest sweet_mart

Does anybody know if the rumour about Japan remaking Goong/Princess Hours with Yamapi as lead role?! I really love the original Goong but if Yamapi is in there, I will willingly watch only for his beautiful face XD

• 1 month later...
Guest katkat1970

ive only recently been interested in him. watched like 4 dramas with him in it <3

is it just me, or does he somewhat resemble kim hyun joong from ss501?

Yes, I think he really kind of looked like Leader Kim Hyun Joong.

yamajoong22.jpg

This thread is like in hiatus? <_< Well I do love Pi-chan, before I was into Kpop. I was really into Jpop/doramas. Been a Pi-chan fan since forever, never grew tired of his piercing look

6a00fae8e7a002000b00fa96a3b02a0003-.jpg

Does anybody know if the rumour about Japan remaking Goong/Princess Hours with Yamapi as lead role?! I really love the original Goong but if Yamapi is in there, I will willingly watch only for his beautiful face XD

:D haha...me too :D

Just can't resist his face

Anyone heard about that he is dating actress/model Kagami Seira?

I pre-order all 3 version of his singles, got to support Yamapi :D was going to just buy the limited ones but went ahead and got the normal too, they all offer different stuff hahah they sure know how to market thier stuff

Guest bunnieee_ears

yamapi-kun~~ he's so awesome isn't he??

i've watched him in nobuta wo produce (bye bicycle!~ ><" ) and kurosagi and then one with that arashi guy... oh stand up!~ < sooo cutee!~

thanks for all te pictures/links etc. took me a while to get through this whole thread. but i spesh love the trick he does with the orange juice and he's like 'kore doushiyou' coz he doesn't know how to 'fix' the tirck bwahahaaha~~ (here btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s976e5pgIXg)

yamapilove<3

Guest lovekim

katkat! you are here too!! hi^5!

akiradown, haha! I ordered all three too. Darn, JE is good in marketing! All 3 versions have a couple of different songs! Sigh.....for the sake of P-chan....ooh and i even ordered the Diamond live concert dvd.

so broke now....

Currently, he's preparing for his solo concert at the Yokohama Arena, staging on the 21st - 23rd of Nov. "Loveless" will be released on 18th Nov! eek! which means he's performing new songs at the concert! Darn! I wish i get to go!

And for Buzzer Beat, no doubt one of the best dorama this summer! See the results of the popularity poll:

13th Nikkan Sports Summer Drama Grand Prix Awards

Best Drama: Buzzer Beat, 4755 votes

2nd- Orthros no Inu, 2731 votes

3rd- Ninkyo Helper, 2436 votes

4th- Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 4, 769 votes

5th- Tenchijin, 346 votes

Best Actor: Yamamini coopera Tomohisa Buzzer Beat, 4991 votes

2nd- Kusanagi Tsuyoshi Ninkyo Helper, 2530 votes

3rd- Takizawa Hideaki Orthros no Inu, 2170 votes

4th- Yosuke Eguchi Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 4, 734 votes

5th- Satoshi Tsumabuki Tenchijin, 468 votes

Best Actress: Kitagawa Keiko Buzzer Beat, 5028 votes

2nd- Matsushima Nanako Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 4, 3186 votes

3rd- Mikako Tabe Tsubasa, 885 votes

4th- Yasuko Sawaguchi Kasouken no Onna, 787 votes

5th- Kyoko Fukada Karei naru Spy, 691 votes

Best S. Actor: Nishikido Ryo Orthros no Inu, 2940 votes

2nd- Mizobata Junpei Buzzer Beat, 2105 votes

3rd- Kato Seishiro Ninkyo Helper, 1564

4th- Ito Hideaki Buzzer Beat, 995 votes

5th- Yusuke Santamaria Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 4, 516 votes

Best S. Actress: Kanjiya Shihori Buzzer Beat, 2501 votes

2nd- Aibu Saki Buzzer Beat, 2174 votes

3rd- Meisa Kuroki Ninkyo Helper, 1920 votes

4th- Asami Mizukawa Orthros no Inu, 1474 votes

5th- Yui Natsukawa Ninkyo Helper, 608 votes

P-chan and Keiko-chan sugoii!!! yeah yeah....my fave j-couple's tops.

More later after P-chan's concert then....

Btw, P-chan was reported dating Kagami Seira. But no confirmation from P nor JE. So..... :unsure:

credits: Japan_Now@livejournal.com & nikkansports

Guest katkat1970

BUZZER BEAT, SUGOI! SUGOI!

PI- CHAN, kakoii ne!!!

It's the best Jdorama I've seen so far this year, not so dramatic just your typical feel-good drama but the presence of Yamapi and Keiko made the difference,

Omedetou for winning the polls, oh I see my other J-darling Tacky in the poll. ;)

lovekim, yes dearie, 2nd time I posted here but I do visit from time to time, my love for Asian men started with Yamapi. :lol: Hi-5 to you too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilmariah35

katkat1970, I love you. I love everyone who loves Tomo-chan and Kim Hyun Joong.

They are so cute and sexy and talented. I love KHJ new look btw :wub:

Some updates:

Pi did a new Tochiba ad (keyword:sexy)

CM1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIpDIbKjX4

CM2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kWLLs8hjSU

Making of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNnvGJaYJVQ

Making of (morning news ver.): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6okTVXg-jw

And you can listen to "Loveless" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNnvGJaYJVQ

I love this song and I can't wait to see the PV :wub: :wub:

PS: Now, I'm off to fangirl over KHJ XP

^^ oOo thanks for the links, who did u liek first, i actually like Hyunjoong first when they didn't officially debut yet but i watch thier M!Picks episodes and just like them already and even though i have heard of Yamapi here and there but i was a Takki fan back then so didn't pay much attention until Nobuta wo Produce haha but still like both of them since the year 2005 :D

any dates on upcoming performances and pv released?

Guest lilmariah35

^^ oOo thanks for the links, who did u liek first, i actually like Hyunjoong first when they didn't officially debut yet but i watch thier M!Picks episodes and just like them already and even though i have heard of Yamapi here and there but i was a Takki fan back then so didn't pay much attention until Nobuta wo Produce haha but still like both of them since the year 2005 :D

any dates on upcoming performances and pv released?

- I liked Yamapi first and he's still and will always be my ICHIBAN XD

And after I fell in love with Joongbo (best TV couple ever) and KHJ looked like Yamapi. A smiling and taller version of Pi.

They are so sexy~~~

-Atm, no date is confirmed for the performances/appearance other than the one of Shounen Club this November 8th.

The PV is due soon because I saw some screencaps here. Pi was in NY ^^

Am I the only one who played "Loveless" 123456789009876545678 times ?

My PC must be tired of that song XDD

Guest katkat1970

lilmariah35, thank you for the cm links, our Pi-Chan's gorgeous as ever.

Yamapi was the first Japanese actor/singer that me hook to Jpop/dramas. Of course there's Kimutaku, and Tackey (yaaaaay!) but Pi-chan's a darling. The moment I saw him in Dragon Zakura, I was floored and never recovered. Along came HJL, so Pi-chan plus Hyun Joong = smexiness overload!

Guest miki_chan

Just heard his new single and I'm really feeling it this time.

The song is good, its really different from the usual Johnny's songs out there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest karisan

somebody have any inormation about

his First Concert???

i need know how was it???

Gambatte Pi!!!!

reciently fall in this thread!!! genial!!!

^^ do u have facebook account soemone mention alot of info about it.....and wow he sang almost all the solo songs i love of it

like love song, yubiwa, daite senorita and many many and of course his recent ones like mola, loveless , all the songs from his new single and that his mom came and toma was a special guest

and that during his mc, he talk about his junior days

Haven't been here for a while. I saw couple of new clips of Pi being cute, hot, and adorable like he always is and BAM I'm head over heels for him all over again lol. He's magical. So I caught up with all the Pi news I've missed for the last few months. Watched Buzzer Beat...totally loved it. Totally ship KeikoPi now, heard they're dating, got excited, and then Pi denied the rumors so I got little sad, but then all the TomaPi, Pin, TakkiPi love makes up for it I guess :D

^

i too just read about the rumour and got excited then disappointed when it was denied lol :P i think they make such a cute couple after watching buzzer beat, i hope they really do get together >_< i think maybe at the moment they aren't yet dating since i read that he just got dumped by that canadian/japanese model he was dating. plus the photos that went with the rumour was very misleading =| in the clear photo of them they aren't holding hands but the bottom right photo shows keiko clinging onto an arm however that arm isn't even yamapi's.. an enlarged photo of that pic can be found and that guy is apparently some ballet guy she was rumoured to be dating @_@ disappointeddd. hope their friendship gradually turns into a romance, that'll be nice!

keikoandyamapi.jpg

ballet.jpg

since this is a yamapi thread i'll just say ahh yamapi is so cute! and love his new song loveless :D lately i've just finished buzzer beat and code blue, back to back yamapi doramas <3 loads of yamapi goodness xD

Archived