TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lilmariah35

Lately Pi's fans are having fun because of his hair XD LOL He's having a bad hair year XDD

Did you guys read that entry by watchful21 talking about pi's hair ? (LOL seven lives) It was so funny ^^

And there's a new Toshiba NotePC CM Cute and cool :wub:

• 1 month later...
Guest mighty_cindy

Yamapi, Keiko Kitagawa co-star in next "Getsu 9" drama

459898631_76b657be7b.jpg

NEWS member Tomohisa Yamamini coopera has the lead role in Fuji TV's upcoming Monday night drama series, tentatively titled "Buzzer Beat ~Gakeppuchi no Hero~." His female lead this time is actress Keiko Kitagawa, who graduated from Meiji University's School of Commerce one year after he did.

The love story has Yamamini coopera playing a salaryman who belongs to his company's basketball team. Despite his appearance, he is completely weak under pressure when it comes to work and romance. Although he has a girlfriend (Saki Aibu), he falls in love with a spirited and cheerful woman who is unable to be straightforward (Kitagawa).

Shihori Kanjiya plays Kitagawa's friend, while Hideaki Ito serves as Yamamini coopera's rival in love. Junpei Mizobata, Nobuaki Kaneko, Miki Maya, and Masaru Nagai are also part of the supporting cast.

Yamamini coopera's only experience with basketball so far is in classes at school, so he is undergoing special training for two weeks. "Buzzer Beat" premieres in July.

Credit to maikaluvshou

Guest bunNyarmy

^^^^

AHHH!!! Finally! A new drama!
:D

I read his nikki and came here right after for more info

I'm glad I did hehehe

Oh gashii

I'm excitedd! Three months!!

But I hope he does something about his hair..

Seriously,
something
has to be done hahaha <3

Guest goodnessgracious

I miss his Kurosagi (drama, not movie) days. He used to look so hot back then!!! I really want him to get rid of his ridiculous hairstyle before the drama starts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bunNyarmy

I just saw a video of him on the set of his new drama

His hair actually looked cute! It looked a bit like his Code Blue hair hahaha

But of course, his Kurosagi hair still beats all of his other hair styles in my opinion :3

FILMING FOR HIS DRAMA HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED! ^^"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lilmariah35

I'm really liking Buzzer Beat so far. What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance dramas

I'm a sucker for romance dramas WITH Yamapi. He makes buzzer Beat so enjoyable. I love this guy.

he's so cute really one of the cutest actors I've ever seen :wub: :wub:

though i have a question is it true that he once was dating the girl who plays riko in buzzer beat? i read something like that...

well they would look good together tho' it's strange to find out they really had seen eachother...

Guest fariza

^honestly he's been rumored with both of the leading actresses in BB but nobody knows for sure.

but one thing is for sure: Pi and Keiko both attended Meiji's Business School and they even had couple of same classes together. If I recall correctly, there are some papa pics of them talking to each other floating around somewhere.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^honestly he's been rumored with both of the leading actresses in BB but nobody knows for sure.

but one thing is for sure: Pi and Keiko both attended Meiji's Business School and they even had couple of same classes together. If I recall correctly, there are some papa pics of them talking to each other floating around somewhere.

It was taken during his Dragon Zakura days (I can tell by his hairstyle :lol: ). It was a picture of them talking in class before lecture started. And out of all his rumored girlfriends, I like Keiko the best.

Guest fariza

It was taken during his Dragon Zakura days (I can tell by his hairstyle :lol: ). It was a picture of them talking in class before lecture started. And out of all his rumored girlfriends, I like Keiko the best.

me too...well mostly because everyone else he's been rumored with have been the typical gravure idols.

Archived