TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

^ I love love love that song too, such a nice song ^^

I must admit at first I didn't really like YamaPi. I didn't even think he was good-looking at all. But after watching countless perf of Seishun Amigo, bunch of NEWS' clips & NwP, I totally changed my mind hahaha

The more I see him, the cuter & more adorable he gets ^_^

Gitakawaii, I love that pic of him with uchi. Uchi <333

yeah!! Uchi is one of my favorite jap boys hehe...

Yamapi!! so cute!!

yeah I own this page

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luluchan

hahah i like how we can't spell his name on soompi ahahaa

yamaSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTA haahahah

^ I love love love that song too, such a nice song ^^

I must admit at first I didn't really like YamaPi. I didn't even think he was good-looking at all. But after watching countless perf of Seishun Amigo, bunch of NEWS' clips & NwP, I totally changed my mind hahaha

The more I see him, the cuter & more adorable he gets

Gitakawaii, I love that pic of him with uchi. Uchi <333

i agree with u! hhaahha

Guest peanuts

Yamapi's new drama!! KUROSAGI

YamaP's the main character, and it's the first time he is a main character in a drama. Also, "Kurosagi" is based on a comic in "Shukan Young Sunday", a famous magazine for young people.

YamaP's plays a guy who lost his family because of fraud so he gets back at people who commit fraud. The drama also teaches people how to avoid fraud. He said "I'm honored that I am able to spread a good message through acting, which I love."

Creditz: Pretty Boy Forum

wah<3 yamapi is so freaking hot :D I was always on his side in Nobuta Wo Produce haha "KON KON!" & "NOBUTA POWER~ ENTER!" kek.

ah, I have lunch queen, but that's an incompleted drama of his. can't wait to see the new one!

-Jenny

YamaP's the main character, and it's the first time he is a main character in a drama. Also, "Kurosagi" is based on a comic in "Shukan Young Sunday", a famous magazine for young people.

... his first time to be the main character ... ??

ummmmmmmm . i am not too sure about that. but then it is true that hes only "a special appearance"/"special guest" in nobuta (which i hv no idea why they put it that way, i consider him as one of the main character too)

well. i am all excited for it!! cannot wait for another season of yamapi!!!

fdsfdsfsdfsdfs how come i missed this thread!!! T___T

><

Yamapi!! xDDDD he's my favorite NEWS' member xDDDD

and

Dragon Zakura will be onair here this friday *swoons*

<33333

thanx for sharing pix xDD

Guest luluchan

can't wait to watch new Yamapi drama!

actually i want to watch new Tackey modern drama more~

sighhh i didn't watch his taiga one cuz it wasn't subbed~

hmm

Kame and Jin and Kimura Takuya also have new drama next season! heheh

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

wahhh that wallpaper is sexy ^^ I love the pig the most out of the show. It's so kawaii~~ *KON* .... haha I just love it when he says that =)

I really want to see YamaPi's new drama!

Guest luluchan

yeah i wanna watch his new drama! nothing REALLY good is on this season >_<

I looked forward to Byakuyakou ~ cuz i really like Yamada takayuki~ ~his acting is awesome but then the script is so bleh.. >_<

gachibaka im just watching for Tegoshi haha

and Nurse N is ok ~ not good not bad~ i'd watch if i have time~~

Guest tomodachi-

- The most shocking thing that ever happened to him was when he was transferred to another school and a boy expressed his love to him! Apparently, the boy mistook him for a girl!

i found that hilarious XD

anyway, i can imagine him as the quiet kinda person in real life

not the outgoing type. i guess his role as Akira in Nobuta wo Produce is something different compared to his usual roles ~

Guest peanuts

... his first time to be the main character ... ??

ummmmmmmm . i am not too sure about that. but then it is true that hes only "a special appearance"/"special guest" in nobuta (which i hv no idea why they put it that way, i consider him as one of the main character too)

well. i am all excited for it!! cannot wait for another season of yamapi!!!

He wasn't much of a special guest or appearance in Nobuta Wo Produce, because he's practically in all of the episodes. He's one of the main characters in the movie. The movie is based on friendship between the 3 of them(akira, shuji, and nobuta)

Well in Dragon Sakura, he's the main character for the teens, because the lawyer is the main character. But anyhow...hoping to hear more about this new drama...ekkk...Pi-kun all the way!!!

Archived