TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

ahh He said he would do anything for his girlfriend. haha But I heard that the boys were betting to get buff or something, not too sure.

When I watch Pi back when he was skinny, I still like him but just think that he is too skinny. He could have just wear more bigger clothes and he would look very cute but then he always wore short sleeve....still kawii.

I love him when he was little even when he is skinny and even now. ahah That is how crazy I am for him. lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Em_mie

OMG. i have this EXACT SAME theory!

whoever goes out with that girl (or rumoured to have gone out with that girl) gets buffer. either during or afterwards.

its like she feeds them super spanish (or whatever popeye eats..... you know. those spanish in a can???). or that girl always cook too much and force the guys to eat the leftover food.... XDDDD

its like that girl likes buff guys. and all those guys just get buff for her or something. O_____O'''

i totally said this theory over a million times. (prob not here... anyways) LOL. so ya....!! LOL.

but its a good change. its a good change. so i wont blame that girl. plus, i like that girl too. so ya =)

it's spinach. but yeah here are my theories...

yeah he's got a girlfriend or really likes someone. my friend told me that her sister-in-law revealed to her that her husband, when he was "courting" her suddenly began working out and he got really buff. yeah so love could have motivated him to make himself look really good. kind of like peacocks spreading their feathers.

or.....

i think boys don't finish puberty until like they are in their 20s so this is just Pi REALLY, FINALLY becoming a man.

but i think it's more of the former than the later because you know that necklace and white bracelet he always wears, maybe it's a gift from the "girlfriend" cuz he NEVER is seen without it.

Guest luluchan

hahah yeah eh?? like guys get HOTTER when they are in a relationship!!

ahha

i totally agree with that! ehhehe

hmm that white wrist band i have one too! it's for aids and poverty

and many celebs wear that too~~ i;ve seen Jin with it too~~

hehee~ but i didn't get one cuz they have it~ i just support the campaign

hm

i like his gf too! but i guess many fans can't bear imagining him with a gurl and it would hurt his image so he can't make it PUBLIC~

that's sad tho!!

hehe

i really wanna know WHO his gf is! not just rumoured gf (that gurl from Sailormooon)

I mean i don't see a prob why celebs can't publically date in Asia! not like the fans ACTUALLY will have a CHANCE with them!

*i guess ppl still like to FANTASIZE! O_O*

If it's g/f for real, it's okay because I think she matches him, I don't know about personality wise but Pi will be the judge for it already.

And I heard that Keiko is going to be in Fast and Furious 3. Hollywood there. ahah

I wish Pi can come to USA.

Guest mensa

i totally appriciate those who like the current yamapi, and are praising yamapi for improving himself. but do we really need to bash and step all over the old yamapi to do that?

i don't think people are bashing the old yamapi, i mean it was just a stage, a stage that any normal guy has to go through: puberty (men's puberty sometimes last until 19 or so), if i took my HS yearbook and i look at each one of the pics of my male classmates and compare them to how they look today that we are in university, they all gained weight, but it is not fat weight, it is man weight.

well lets see some pics of the old yamapi, cute as always

untitled9gf.png

da4c2d032uj9uv.jpg

for me this is his worst pic ever, he looks almost as bad as.... insert name here

where are his cute cheeks

39tl4sd8ly.th.jpg

here he looks better, because i could see the cute cheeks...sort of

untitled226ix.png

who would though that the cute kid would turn into this hot man

boobs5xi.jpg

first time in my life that i'm jealous of a dog

dog28fd0gs.jpg

i always saw him with bangs, but he also looks hot without the hair all over his face

4c93cimage60lx.th.jpg

Guest WingL

on one side, i am glad yamapi has a girlfriend. cause if not, i would be pretty worried about my pretty boy. *aham*

on the other side, i do not want him to have a girlfriend because i want him as well. when i see him with "sailor mars" or "gomato" or whoever else, i feel REAL BAD. cause i feel i cannot beat them to get to yamapi. no way. (p.s. esp not when i adore gomato and sailor mars was my fav sailormoon character since a kid. i idolized sailor mars way before yamapi was born... so ya.)

oh

to those above: i was only joking saying that girl's love made yamapi buff.

i totally made that theory up in my mind because i noticed a "trend" in those guys whom that girl dated (rumours). i m glad ppl find my theory "true". but its most likely not, so PLEASE do NOT take me secriously on that.. LOL!!!!

like. hey. those boys were all about 20ish. and its pretty normal for ANY guy to get buff at that stage. that girl's presence does not represent cause-and-effect. its more like a "common-effect" (i would be pretty freaked out if a 15 year olds starts training muscle and become a super-muscle-guy at 17...!! *aham tegoshi.....* )

and about the necklace/bracelet.

i don't know. but i hv a feeling its not from a gf. i mean. thats pretty cheap of the gf to get him that (in my opinion. a-white rubber? my school sold that for a while. but i didnt buy it cause "ew its school") get him at least a silver chain or a cell phone please... but we never know. we never know. mayb ur theory is right in the end... O__O!!! LOL XDDDDDD

well. about the "bashing old yamapi" comment. i apoligize. that was a little harsh of me. but some people (perhaps not here. but else where) comments unfriendly (in my eyes) towards the 2003-yamapi.

i remember reading once "ew. that made me want to throw up" or something like that. i understand not everyone likes yamapi. and my guess was it was prob some anti-yamapi-ists speaking. and i was fine with that.

but i guess once in a while i explode... so i am really sorry.

like. we're on the internet. its pretty hard to judge the tone and everything just from reading. so ya.

and i personally love all of yamapi (1985-present).

when i find people leaving offensive comments towards yamapi in a thread which is dedicated to yamapi, i get confused. like. sure, yamapi is up for criticisms. but.... not when the criticisms are so OVER, and when he has improved based on those critizisms. ahhhh. i dont know. i dont want to carry with this. i dont want to write another 1000 words on this. but i think everyone gets my point pretty much, no?

if its really necessary, i will write another 1000 words (ummmm.......when i have the time)

Guest misz leedah

i've been leaving my comp on 24\7 so i can watch nobuta wo produce. haha. i'm only on episode five, but it's better late than never, eh? anyways, i would've never imagined that yamapi would be so errr... manly manly now. haha. i'm glad he got buffer & sexier... not like kame... lmao. it's tym for kame to turn into a big boi now! he'd look good if he gained some weight. o0o... i wanna see yamapi & his gf! it's great that he has a gf, but i'm sure many of his female fans are pretty disappointed. i mean... i'm a bit disappointed myself cuz she gets more of him than we do! lmao.

btw, this might be random, but i think yamapi's cheeks & lips... are so sexyyy & plump now. hahaha. don't you guys agree? i mean, everytym i see his cheeks now... i wanna squeeze them oh sooo bad, & he has those sexy lips that are made for kissing. gosh man, he's like... so gorgoeus in every way.

Ah, haven't been here in a while :] but yea, I see all these comments about him and his looks as well as Kame&Pi. Seems like a lot of different opinions :]

But yea, in my opinion, I think that as you grow older, you get skinnier (it was like that for me) and then once you stop growing so much in height, then the plumpness sorta makes it's way out. I mean, it all depends on the person too, so yea. I don't find his earlier days "disgusting" or what not. It's just really abnormal to see them so skinny, but I'm not surprised. But yea, gotta appreciate his figure now. Just adore his manliness<3 lol. His lips and his eyes are my most favorite features :D

And about Kame and Yamapi being friends, I think they're friends, but not of the best, you know? Cause I watched this clip of when they were filming NWP where Yamapi and Kame were about a little fire and talked about something (didn't get translations) and they seemed really relaxed. Of course, I don't know for sure if they're not just doing it for the camera. But I've also watched several other clips of the two and they seemed pretty relaxed :]

but anyways, I just love this guy<3 haa, he's not one of those really outgoing and loud sorta guys, but more serious and dark kinda sexy, ya know? ;] haha, just love it<3

Guest mensa

and about the necklace/bracelet.

i don't know. but i hv a feeling its not from a gf. i mean. thats pretty cheap of the gf to get him that (in my opinion. a-white rubber? my school sold that for a while. but i didnt buy it cause "ew its school") get him at least a silver chain or a cell phone please... but we never know. we never know. mayb ur theory is right in the end... O__O!!! LOL XDDDDDD

i always though that he was supporting some kind of campaign with that bracelet. i dont know in your countries or japan, but in my country there was this fever with those bracelets, once i had like 5, yellow cancer, pink breast cancer, white poverty, light blue + white some thing about a nutritional program for kids in my country, red to support our soccer team, and so on.

but anyways, I just love this guy<3 haa, he's not one of those really outgoing and loud sorta guys, but more serious and dark kinda sexy, ya know? ;] haha, just love it<3

you know something i fall for his character in nobuta wo produce but when i saw that he was completely different in real life i loved him more because the thruth is that in real life i dislike those kind of people that are always trying to get others attention and act like clowns 24/7. to be honest his akira was the only person with those characteristics that i adore

i've been leaving my comp on 24\7 so i can watch nobuta wo produce. haha. i'm only on episode five, but it's better late than never, eh? anyways, i would've never imagined that yamapi would be so errr... manly manly now. haha. i'm glad he got buffer & sexier... not like kame... lmao. it's tym for kame to turn into a big boi now! he'd look good if he gained some weight. o0o... i wanna see yamapi & his gf! it's great that he has a gf, but i'm sure many of his female fans are pretty disappointed. i mean... i'm a bit disappointed myself cuz she gets more of him than we do! lmao.

it is worth it, nobuta wo produce was one of the best dramas in 2005. and for me it is topping my list of favorite dramas of all times. i'm planning to re-watch it after i finish re-watching HYD<--my other favorite drama.

ahha I'm trying to watch Pi in Nobuta wo produce again.

I like Pi's personalities in reall life more. I like akira too but I like PI more. Because Pi is the reality. lol And when I read his question about dating girl, I love him more. ahah He is so my type. He is just my type, I want a b/f like him but it don't have to be like him, just the personalities. It will be great if I have one like Pi. ahhah Pi is just too cute, sexy, and drop dead gorgeous. hahah I'm over exaggerating but that is just me.

Guest luluchan

hhhahaa i dun think ppl (including me) bashin Yamapi.. we're just sayin wut we think~~

he looked a bit too annorexic @ one pt really

but he's all good now so good! heheh

mmm

and I AGREE!! his lips are so plump ahhaha so jealous! ahha

and yeah!!! i wanna PINCH HIS CHEEKS everytime i see him in Nobuta~

he was totally ADORABLE in there!

and Chibi PI was SUPER CUTE

no wonder Takizawa really liked him the best!! haha

he was an even cuter version of Yuto in JJ express~!!!

Guest misz leedah

it is worth it, nobuta wo produce was one of the best dramas in 2005. and for me it is topping my list of favorite dramas of all times. i'm planning to re-watch it after i finish re-watching HYD<--my other favorite drama.

of course it's worth it. it's my fav out of all the dramas i've watched. nobuta wo produce is the first jap drama i've watched, & it's getting me to be more into jap dramas. i also wanna watch one litre of tears after i'm done with this drama. i think they're wayyy better than krn & taiwanese dramas. i think krn dramas sometymz exaggerate too much, & a lotta taiwanese dramas are too sad, but i love sad stuf, & i still love krn & taiwanese dramas. anyways, enough of all this babbling... haha.

I like Pi's personalities in reall life more. I like akira too but I like PI more. Because Pi is the reality. lol And when I read his question about dating girl, I love him more. ahah He is so my type. He is just my type, I want a b/f like him but it don't have to be like him, just the personalities. It will be great if I have one like Pi. ahhah Pi is just too cute, sexy, and drop dead gorgeous. hahah I'm over exaggerating but that is just me.

about the akira & yamapi personality thing... i love akira bcuz he reminds me of the way me & my friends act. of course, we're less retard-dit than akira, but i've always wanted to find a guy that's somewhat like akira\yamapi bcuz the character of akira & yamapi have everything i look for in a guy. about akira, to me his character is like a guy that seems he's happy & having fun on the outside, but on the inside... he isn't that happy... idk... that's just what i think of him.

and I AGREE!! his lips are so plump ahhaha so jealous! ahha

and yeah!!! i wanna PINCH HIS CHEEKS everytime i see him in Nobuta~

he was totally ADORABLE in there!

and Chibi PI was SUPER CUTE

no wonder Takizawa really liked him the best!! haha

he was an even cuter version of Yuto in JJ express~!!!

my most fav part of his body are his lips. then come his cheeks, body, hair, & everything else... but really... i can't have a fav part of his body cuz i think every part of his body is perfect now. gosh, i haveta say... yamapi's gf is a pretty lucky gurl.

Guest WingL

wakakkakaaa~~~ see? my theory of leaving comp turned on 24/7 just for nobuta is worth it works..!!

i watch nobuta all the time!! but i dont want the entire thing from bottom til end. its more like "open a random episode" then "select a random frame" and watch from there <3

my favorite is when nobuta had to on a double date. i watch that part ALL THE TIME. especially when i feel depressed or stressed from work. then i watch that part.

but i can never bare to watch the part when the old man drops. as soon as i see him, i turn it off. or else it depresses me.... =((!!

i have a HUGE favour to ask you all

can someone please upload LOVE SONG for me?

it is a part of one of the SCs. i am not sure when, but i believe its sometime last summer.

i would like the part where it includes the prelude of it (where yamapi is like dancing in some studio, while we hear all the fan girls chanting in the bg yamapi-yamapi-yamapi)

the lyrics of that is greatly appreciated too.

thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

and if you guys want any yamapi clips, you can ask me too...!!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

so it is confirmed that yamapi is going out with keiko? :(:tears:

i am happy for him, but i want him for myself... when i picture him in real life... he is someone really down to earth and very shy and humble, but he is actually good at everthing... dancing singing acting <3

Guest misz leedah

can someone post a pic of yamapi's gf since it's confirmed? lol.

i have a HUGE favour to ask you all

can someone please upload LOVE SONG for me?

it is a part of one of the SCs. i am not sure when, but i believe its sometime last summer.

i would like the part where it includes the prelude of it (where yamapi is like dancing in some studio, while we hear all the fan girls chanting in the bg yamapi-yamapi-yamapi)

the lyrics of that is greatly appreciated too.

thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

and if you guys want any yamapi clips, you can ask me too...!!

have you tried this site? http://jpop.bww2.com/

that's where i dl all my jap music, clips, pvs, etc. i saw many links to dl "love song". if you haven't checked it out... just register to become a member, look up NEWS, then look for it. idk if that helps, but i tried! haha.

Guest misz leedah

i feel the urge to post pics. :D

1.jpg

^he looks like he's tied to the wall. haha. it's okay, he still looks sexy in a retard-dit way. ^.^

2.jpg

^sexyyy!

3.jpg

^this was one of the first pics of yamapi that got me obsessed with him. =]

4.jpg

^great scenes from nobuta wo produce, eh?

5.jpg

^looking a bit skinny, but it's okay... he's buffer now. =D

7.jpg

^kon kon!

9.jpg

^kinda blurry, but i was too lazy to make it better quality. lol.

12.jpg

^his lips... are too sexy. gosh!

22.jpg

^a lotta people have seen this one, right?

23.jpg

^ B)

got a ton more pics, but i will come share next tym i come back.

kon kon !! \m/

Guest mensa

i feel the urge to post pics. :D

4.jpg

^great scenes from nobuta wo produce, eh?

7.jpg

^kon kon!

got a ton more pics, but i will come share next tym i come back.

kon kon !! \m/

his akira is one of those unforgetable characters, when time goes by i'm sure that when people remember nobuta wo produce they will remember akira.

and kon kon, that was the catch phrase of the year. whoever sees nobuta always end up saying the kon kon thing. it is so addictive.

KON KON

Archived