TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peanuts

^^ haha...i can see that...he's soo freaking cute... I have like over 200 pics of him! sharing is soo much fun! But I am keeping his naked butt to myself..hahha...

th_2005102013225673040on.jpgth_2005102013225570568iq.jpgth_2005102013225140871jh.jpgth_shocomic200517-05.jpg

th_shocomic200517-04.jpg

th_shocomic200517-01.jpg

th_pxk4yl.jpg

th_ppl12-03.jpg

th_ppl12-02.jpg

th_news1.jpg

Guest sincerelydolly

^ AHA. The glasses he's wearing are hilarious. Was this in a video somewhere? I've watched a few but don't recall seeing that. XD

Guest r/-inbow

*___* wah i love pi~~ he is so frikking cute. nobuta pawa...chunyuu!~ XD wahaha anyway he was adorable when he was younger too. he'd make a cute girl n_n~ haha that Xmas episode of SC where a fan sent in a tongue-twister & then Yabu (Ya-Ya-yah) and Pi tries to say it :D "ohisa tomohisa yamash i t a tomohisa" XD

Guest chibilite

Character: Dislike losing to others, stubborn and his temper is very bad in the morning.

-Weak Points: Don't know how to make people laugh (recently, it's better) and also, he's afraid of being tickle.

With personalities like that, whoever marry him will have to suffer. Hehehehe, could b good suffering

Kayuutiie. "Nobuta Power" "Akira shock" & "Kon", his expressions are so adorable. Loved his chracter in Nobuta. And yes, he has nice features.. he'd make a really pretty girl, I'm frapping jealous. My favorite picture of him is with the glasses. Cute.

there is a thread for yamapi and i didnt know

i must have been SO blind.

i am like obsessed with yamapi (anyone in the NEWS thread would know, ne?)

but i am not too sure what this thread is about ..

is this thread mainly about akira ... (this is what i understood...?)

and ... whos manatsu ....... ? is that ... massu.....??? but then i saw pics of teppei. (i quickly scrolled down the first page.......) is that the last name of teppei............. i am just .. confused. =S

anyways. let get some pictures of akira going ... !

i am pretty sure i posted this all over the NEWS thread previously too. haha. <3<3<3

i will add some new ones as soon as i have the time. esp. the live ones. i LOVE yamapi in MSSL, so kawaii.

so lets start~ kon~!

y.jpg

MS31.jpg

MF11.jpg

h11.jpg

these are my fav akira looks (except for uniform)

i love the purple shirt! i used to use it as my msn pic, yes, that was how much i loved it. the hair, the sticker, the necklace, his expression, the purpleness... AHHHHH. LOVE YAMAPI... i mean.. AKIRA.

09.jpg

y3.jpg

y2.jpg

aw man. i love him.

i also saw some pics of yamapi.. ummmmmm....... i am confused. but happily confused.

manatsu is his real name .... ??

um. is that his father's name?

well. even so, i strongly think this thread should be called tomohisa yamashi ta cause thats way yamapi goes by.

anyways. we all love yamapi. thats all that matters.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doralinz

i like him after watching nobuta wa produce, which i bought the cd accidently after the guy at the shop told me that the story is really good. I don't like him at stand up, but nobuta really changed my opinion towards him.

Yamapi can sings too, and i really like the song

Guest ginachan

nobuta power.....enter!!!

he was sooo cute in NOBUTA WO PRODUCE.....I love it when he talks...there's something about his voice...I really like it :)..newayz I'm glad there's a thread for him....whoo hoo go!! YAMAPI!!!

Guest oneimmortalsoul

YAMAPI!!! Like most of you, I fell in love with him after watching Nobuta wo Produce ^_^

He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I love the purple tank scene <3 <3

I think he looks better moving, not in still photos. But he's still cute in these pix :)

Thanx for sharing!!

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

^ I agree with you ^^ OMG, he was so flipping cute in Nobuta Wo Produce. AKIRA <3 I love it when he kept getting hurt, his expressions were cute =)

off-topic :sweatingbullets: : I love your banner oneimmortalsoul It's S hittaka right? sorry I dont know his real name. He's a definite cutie.one of my favorite characters

Guest bubblepeach

^ I love love love that song too, such a nice song ^^

I must admit at first I didn't really like YamaPi. I didn't even think he was good-looking at all. But after watching countless perf of Seishun Amigo, bunch of NEWS' clips & NwP, I totally changed my mind hahaha

The more I see him, the cuter & more adorable he gets ^_^

Gitakawaii, I love that pic of him with uchi. Uchi <333

I got to like that song "ChERISH" because of Yamapi and Ryo....I love his voice....when he talks, laughs, and sing.....

yeah me too. He has such a pleasant voice <3

Archived