TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

Guest peanuts
<<3 Yamapi <<3 Tomohisa Yamashi.ta
I LOVE HIM...Just absolutely fell in love with him in Nobuta Wo Produce as Akira ..."KON!" I stayed up until 5 a.m. finishing Nobuta Wo Produce...just seeing his face is more than enough...But after I finished the movie, I knew it wasn't enough. I had to dig...And so, here I am at 5:39 a.m., writing out this crap and looking at drooling pictures of Yamapi...So hot! th_1133754207.jpg -Name: Tomohisa Yamai -Real Name: Tomohisa Manatsu -Birth Date: 9 April 1985 -Birth Place: Chiba, Japan -Blood Type: A -Zodiac: Aries -Nicknames: Yama-P, Yamapi, Pi~ -Height: 174cm -Weight: 54kg -Measurements: 71cm, 63.5cm, 82cm -Eyesight: Left 1.0, Right 0.3 -Shoe Size: 27cm -Character: Dislike losing to others, stubborn and his temper is very bad in the morning. -Weak Points: Don't know how to make people laugh (recently, it's better) and also, he's afraid of being tickle. -Skills: Dancing (of course!) -Special Skills: He can drink malt tea using his nostrils! -Specialty: Know a little bit of mimicking. -Hobbies: Softball and karate. -Interest: Styling, filming etc. -Habit: Forgot to zip his pants! -Lucky Number: 1 & 7 -School: Meiji University -Favorite Food: Yoghurt, Boiled Egg, etc. -Favorite Colors: Black, White, Red. -Favorite Season: Summer -Favorite Animation: Doraemon and DRAGONBALL Z. -Favorite Word: "Majide?!" ("Really?!") -Favorite Brand: A Bathing Ape -Favorite Thing: Doraemon -Favorite Song: All songs by Southern Allstars -Family Members: Mother and sister. -Pet: A dog named Pi-chan. It was given to him by Masaya Hattori and was named by Hideaki Takizawa. And another dog called Hime-chan. -Best Friends: Toma Ikuta, Jun Hasegawa, Ryo Nishikido (NEWS & Kanjani8) and Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN). -Ideal Type of Girl: Sincere, cute, gentle with a good character and good cooking. -First Love: During kindergarten -Places that he wanted to go: New York, Hawaii, Bali Island -Jr. History: September 1996 joined Johnny's Jimusho. -Respected Seniors: Hideaki Takizawa (Tackey&Tsubasa), KinKi Kids. -Dramas (not complete): Kabachitare! (2000), Nishi Ikebukuro Kouen (Ikebukuro West Gate Park I.W.G.P.) (2000), Long Love Letter (2001), Lunch no Jyoou (2002), Stand Up!! (2003), Sore wa Totzunen Arashi no you ni (2004) etc. -Short Dramas (not complete): Boys Be… Jr. (1998, Episode 8), P.P.O.I. (1999), Saiaku no Deeto (Episode 1), Kowai no Nichiyoubi, The Boy who Turned into a Bird (2001), Crazy Virgin Road (2003), Budou no Ki (2003) etc. -Variety Shows (not complete): The Shounen Club, The Yoru mo Hippare, USO!? Japan, MUSIC STATION etc. More about Tomohisa Yamai - Yamapi's weight at birth is 3600mg. - He joined Johnny's Jimusho because he saw Hideaki Takizawa, Tsubasa Imai and Kawamae in "Mokuyou no Kaidan" and wanted to act in it too. - His treasures are his family, friends, dreams, his features, jeans and Air Jordan 1. - When he was young, he loves to go to the park and play with the sandpit! - Words that he will express to the girl that he like are, "Please be my girlfriend." The more simple, the better. - He dislike his own fingers because they were too short. - He also dislike fans making prank calls. - Sports that he has learnt are karate (from kindergarten to Primary 4 and he's got purple belt), baseball, athletes club (joined in Junior High and the event that he's satisfy with is short running in which he got a record of 7.6 sec in 50m short run) and swimming (learnt it for 2 years). - The most shocking thing that ever happened to him was when he was transferred to another school and a boy expressed his love to him! Apparently, the boy mistook him for a girl! - His most unforgettable memory was when he finished running a 20km marathon in Hawaii. - His target is to be like Hideaki Takizawa (Tackey&Tsubasa). CREDIZ 2: Yamapi Time Listen to his awesome voice and be mesmorized! Get caught by Yamapi's voice and your life will be a whole lot better...Hear it and weep! Love Song Seisyun Amigo - Nobuta Wo Produce Theme Song And now....DRUM ROLL PLEASE..... :w00t: *DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM* Breath taking pics of Yamapi...Please ladies...hands off my man. :lol: OMG I LOVE THIS LIPS! Makes me want to bite 'em! th_Znewsmyojo05120033vk.jpgth_431067f26aj.jpg th_newswu06010099rc.jpg th_nicol22vq.jpg th_nicol37mz.jpg th_113066198151ie.jpg th_anan1439022pd.jpg MORE TO COME!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sincerelydolly

AHA. I adored him in Nobuta wo Produce. My friends and I got into doing the whole "kon" thing and then started doing the bai baicyle~

I think his acting is quite good though. He went from playing using serious roles to a wild idiot. It was also said that Yamapi added a lot of small lines to fit more to his role. That is just too good. B]

i don't get it??? his real name is tomohisa manatsu? but i thought yamai can't reada was his last name cuz that's what the rest of his family goes by right? i'm confused... :blink:

Guest peanuts

i don't get it??? his real name is tomohisa manatsu? but i thought yamai can't reada was his last name cuz that's what the rest of his family goes by right? i'm confused... :blink:

hahah...So sorry about that...I made this thread at 5 am in the morning...must have copied some more crap on to there without knowing...sorry for misunderstanding...

Be Back later with more delicious pics!!!

omg, yamapi!!! . me too...I fell in <3 with him after watching Nobuta wo produce. I love his lil pouting thing and his "kon kon." Though I like his hair now then the before one with the curly long strands.

Guest peanuts

After the dentist...or...during my dentist appointment...I was so sleepy...Now that i'm at home, I can't sleep because the thought of not seeing Yamapi is sooo terrible...

72809937_ca4ae40660.jpg

72809938_f067689fa3.jpg

72822817_ac550a4bc9.jpg

yamapimyojo05120030ft.jpg

yamapichuuuuuu34ab.jpg

yamapi00148db.jpg

yamapi102nz.jpg

wu05051213wh.jpg

pota040515np.jpg

pota030528sz.jpg

pota0604_3.jpg

newsmyojo05120101xr.jpg

newsmyojo05120033vk.jpg

newsmyojo05120022eh.jpg

newsduet06010049pk.jpg

newsduet06010101mh.jpg

newsduet06010034ia.jpg

eo050517941.jpg

hjo.jpg

Guest sincerelydolly

8kindai0510.jpg

Who's that guy next to him? I think this was from Dragonzakura? I have one episode of it and I've been wondering who's that guy with the reddish/pinkish streaks. XD

Guest Hello! Project

^His name=Koike Teppei, VERY CUTE~~! =]

//Don`t quote images, pleasE!

I look in my ViVi magazine and interview of Yamap, his name is Manatsu really? Midsummer sounds weird >_< I don`t think so, I`ll ask Yui

I think his name is really Yamash.ita Tomohisa(you have to edit the name for soompi`s filter!), that`s his name in the interview....!

Yamapi is so hot, I love his funny facial expressions, I`m going to order my NEWS school calender as soon as I get T&T and Mika, finally.

--H!P

Guest peanuts

Who's that guy next to him? I think this was from Dragonzakura? I have one episode of it and I've been wondering who's that guy with the reddish/pinkish streaks. XD

That's Koike Teppei...I think he's cute too, but he doesn't measure up to my Yamapi...He also stars in Gokusen 2 with Kame & Jin...

72822817_ac550a4bc9.jpg

72809938_f067689fa3.jpg

72809937_ca4ae40660.jpg

00060.jpg

logopotatonews04.jpg

logopotatonews05.jpg

logopotatonews06.jpg

logopotatonews08.jpg

YamaP used to turn me off because he was soooooooooooooo SKINNY and girly looking but I like him a lot now that he's got more MAN-FAT on him :D

Archived