[Variety] Night After Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest serendipityyy

Guest Soshimunky

Hello! I was just browsing the thread to get more info about this show because I'm a fan of Yonghwa and Daesung. I'm glad the show is doing good in the ratings :)

As a non-korean, I would like to thank subbers for their effort on this. I'm sure the show will gain more fame internationally because of your hardwork :D

For a new show to be able to come on parr with sunbae shows like Come To Play is amazing. Hopefully the show will be more popular in the future. 

I would say more about the show but my limited knowledge won't allow it.

To crystal_malfoy

girl, I see you everywhere when Yong is concerned. You're an awesome Boice (and Goguma), you know that? 

wink.gif 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crystal392

*Night After Night ratings - Jan 3rd 2010 (cr: sayroo@box office and tv ratings): 10.0%

Soshimunky: It also makes me happy to see a new show is doing so good.

blush.gif thanks for that. I just adore and admire YongHwa and CNBLUE too much and love YongSeo and try to support them with everything I can ^^

*The first 40 minutes of episode 1 have been subbed: thanks to feezie and Hotcakes!! :D I hope we will upload that soon *fingers crossed*

Guest ESA123

*Night After Night ratings - Jan 3rd 2010 (cr: sayroo@box office and tv ratings): 10.0%

Soshimunky: It also makes me happy to see a new show is doing so good.

blush.gif thanks for that. I just adore and admire YongHwa and CNBLUE too much and love YongSeo and try to support them with everything I can ^^

*The first 40 minutes of episode 1 have been subbed: thanks to feezie and Hotcakes!! :D I hope we will upload that soon *fingers crossed*

Thanks so much for all your efforts in subbing.  Looking forward very much to it. 

to the NAN subs team, thank you for all your effort.. i'll be patiently waiting for the NAN subs episode. rolleyes.gif

& can't wait for the next episode, GD and TOP! 

Guest ssongi1

Hello!! I'm a fan of this show.It was fun even though I don't understand what they say.I love DaeYong reaction and recently recording seems like they  teaming up :wub: .I also love Tak JaeHoon,i think He was funniest guy on this show.

For NAN's subs team,Thanks for your effort on this.I love your guys Fighting!!!

For new episode  GDTOP,  can't wait to see GTOPDAE :wub:   & Yonghwa+Uee on the same show.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Won regrets his past addiction of drugs

Being part of Boohwal, one of the oldest Korean rock groups, guitarist Kim Tae Won revealed his true feelings about his past usage of drugs on SBS’ When It’s At Night.

On the recent episode, he stated, “Back then when I touched drugs, I was jailed at the Seodaemun prison. Almost as if it was a promise to my seniors, I started doing drugs. It was my foolish curiosity; I had lots of it and I regret that.”

However being caught doing drugs again in 1991, the MC’s asked, “If you regret it, why did you do it again?”

He answered, “After the formation of Boohwal in 1986, we met Lee Seung Chul. After the breakup two years later, he made a comeback with the song, ‘Final Concert’. I started to drift away from the people’s attention. At a young age, I was sulky, I couldn’t stand it because he was on TV all the time. It was originally my song; nobody gave it another look, but they went crazy when Lee Seung Chul sang it. To make it worse, that song was written while thinking of my wife, and I felt that her thoughts toward me was depressing. That sulkiness was the reason why I couldn’t end my addiction.

He also stated, “When I was high, I saw ghosts, aliens, and angels. There were even times when I saw things 3 seconds ahead. Instead of a reaction after something happened, my reaction was before an event happened. I would also hear a beeping sound for 24 hours… This is common for everyone who stopped doing drugs. You’re more into the addiction than your own life. I was so absorbed into it, I couldn’t find myself to regret it. I could only put an end to it after finding something that was more blissful. My father’s journal and my wife saved me because she came to see me at prison everyday.”

Looking at how serious drug addiction is, it’s good to see that he stopped before things got out of hand.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/kim-tae-won-regrets-his-past-addiction-of-drugs

Guest juang_bb

GD&TOP episode in FULL: http://joonmedia.net/videos/play/30856/5

i loved the episode today! first time i watched an episode in FULL. :P i used to just watch Daesung's cuts since there arent any subs. Hopefully when the episodes finally get subbed i'd be able to watch the rest

GTOP were so hilarious together with Dae. I guess it works that they're in the same group so they had a lot of material and stories to work with. LOL :lol: TOP was unusually talkative... he did loads of impersonations. TOP & UEE interaction was funny too! I see Uee hyperventilating for a bit there... :P i dont blame her. ;)

Seungri’s, “I really want to bite you” text makes GD check his phone!

In SSBS’s Night After Night, G-Dragon shared why he as to check the messages Seungri receives. He said: “I am afraid that he would make mistakes and I don’t know why I am worried even though we live together”

There was once when we  went out to play. That was when Seungri had just be been admitted into  university and I checked the photos in his phone. Then I knew that he  had a lot of good-looking friends. Taeyang joked that Seungri should  introduce a girl to him. After we said that, Seungri started sending  messages to the girl very swiftly.

After grabbing his phone  back from me, Seungri took a cute picture of himself and sent it to  that girl. I, then, saw him receiving a message in which the girl said: “I really want to bite you.”

It is okay if the story ended here. But Seungri sent back: “you can bite me for sure”  to her afterwards. For the sake of preventing such kind of stuff from  happening again, I have to check his messages from time to time.”

Translated: rice @ bigbangworld

Cr: iBigBang

G-Dragon and TOP on “Night After Night” Main Highlights!

The members of GD&TOP made an appearance on the January 10th episode of SBS's "Night After Night", and covered a variety of topics ranging from their pre-debut to working as Big Bang.

MC Tak Jae Hoon began by asking G-Dragon, “I heard that "Lie" was actually your solo track, but they decided to change it to Big Bang's title song. They said you got so jealous, you cried."

G-Dragon answered,  “I was honestly  disappointed.  It took a long time to complete it, and then our CEO said  that the song was for Big Bang. I was young at the time, so it hurt.   I’m not upset about it anymore.”T.O.P added, “The song did well because we  sang it.  All five of us created a synergy effect.  You can’t do  anything about the past now, though.

Daesung’s next comment put the studio in a fit of laughter, as he said, "Lie would've been buried if G-Dragon sang it by himself."

G-Dragon also revealed his feelings on debuting as an idol group by stating, “I  was about six years into my trainee life with Taeyang. When I heard  that they were making an idol group, I was kind of disappointed.  My  influence from the underground hip hop scene was strong at the time, so I  wanted to debut as a hip hop artist.’”

While on the topic of their training, T.O.P revealed a story about their former trainee, B2ST's Jang Hyun Seung. “At  the time, the six of them would go eat samgyupsal after rehearsal, but  it was always Daesung and Hyun Seung that would cook the meat for the  hyungs.  But one day, Daesung and Hyun Seung began wondering why it was  only just them that cooked the meat, and why Seungri didn’t help out.  Both of them tried to come up with a plan to make him cook too, and Hyun  Seung finally asked him, ‘Hey, cook some meat.’  Seungri replied, ‘I  can’t cook meat.’  Daesung didn’t follow the plan and stayed quiet,  leaving Hyun Seung to do all the asking.”

He continued, “Hyun Seung  got mad the more he thought about it and retorted, ‘You think we’re  cooking meat because we’re good at it?’  Seungri still replied, ‘I’m  really not good at it.’  The situation didn’t end there, though.  They  went to go buy vitamin drinks together and their emotions exploded.   They both came back later and Seungri opened the door, covered half his  face, and said, ‘I didn’t get hit that much!’”

Eventually, G-Dragon and T.O.P  took the role of ‘hyungs’ and reprimanded their behavior, including  Daesung (who was just soundly sleeping at the time).

T.O.P also made a surprise confession about his original name, and revealed that CEO Yang had set his debut name to be 'Mark.’  Imitating the CEO’s voice, T.O.P recounted the CEO’s words by stating, “There’s  two rappers in Big Bang, right? Jiyong will be G-Dragon, and I’ve  chosen ‘Mark’ for your name.  No special reason, my favorite guitarist’s  name was Mark.  That’s the only name I can think of.”

T.O.P, who didn’t like the name, requested to have it changed, leading senior labelmate Se7en to name him T.O.P.  He continued, “At first, I was embarrassed of being called T.O.P when I was just a rookie.  Now, I think it’s easier to memorize.”

G-Dragon was later asked a sensitive question by MC Kim Jae Dong. The MC asked, "There's some who think you're overrated as an artist. What do you think about that?"

G-Dragon replied, “It is  true that I’m an overrated musician.  I’ve never told anyone that I was a  genius or that I was good at music, but when I see articles saying that  I was an overrated artist, I feel better.“ When further asked about his plagiarism controversy, he replied,  “It sounds different because of the difference in thoughts.  It was an  opportunity for me to ensure that I would avoid making the same mistakes  again next time. He continued, “I knew that  as a singer, my job was to show improved music instead of sitting down  and writing my thoughts.  I just concentrated on my music promotions.   At the time, I didn’t even answer calls from my parent’s friends, and  felt like I was sinning every time I looked at people.  It was a sort of  depression.  The hateful replies left me wounded, and I began to wonder  what I had done to make these people leave such hateful replies towards  me. I can take criticism, but not comments that told me to ‘just commit  suicide.’  But this is something I’ve always dreamed of, so I had to  handle it.  I couldn’t be shaken up by it.  The members were a big help  to me, and I realized that I just needed to dream bigger.”

When asked about the ‘roots’ of his music, G-Dragon replied, “The  source of my music… I think it comes from habit.  CEO Yang would always  make us compose a song once a week and submit it to him during our  trainee days.  It’s become a habit now.  I listen to the experiences of  other people.” When asked how many songs he had in the Copyright Association, he replied, “I have about 100.”

MC Tak Jae Hoon asked, "Have you ever broken a women's heart?" G-Dragon replied, “I  have, and I’ve also been hurt in return.  For the most part, I think I  was hurt the most, but there’s no other special reason for break ups.   One time, I took a girl friend home to the wrong house.”

On the topic of T.O.P’s ‘rookie award’ for his movie, "Into The Fire", T.O.P stated, “I  was skeptical as to whether I’d receive an award while I had my hair  bleached.  I was honestly very embarrassed.  It made me look as if I  specifically bleached my hair for the event.  Kang Sooyeon looked at my  hair and complimented it, but then she couldn’t hide her laughter and  burst out of the room.” Tak Jae Hoon asked whether he would return the award then, to which T.O.P replied, “I  can’t do that, but right after winning the award, the first thing I  thought was, ‘I’m so happy I won a award that you can only win once in  your lifetime, but why when my hair is bleached white?!’”

G-Dragon finally expressed his feelings on working with T.O.P under a unit group, “Ever  since T.O.P filmed for ‘Into the Fire,’ he doesn’t move around on stage  that much.  Compared to him, I fly around everywhere.  It feels like  he’s the uncle and I’m the nephew.”

T.O.P retorted, “G-Dragon  told me to balance the center, like with Big Bang, so that he can fly  above.  I thought that the concept he wanted this time was to ‘fly’.   The balance has to be just right, so I figured I’d stand center while he  flies around.”

Source: Allkpop

Cr: iBigBang

Guest cyn_thong

Hi everyone, not sure if you are aware but I think 2unitedsubs are subbing NAN. Maybe the subbers that volunteered here want to work together with them?? That way, you share the burden of subbing it.

Anyway, can't wait to watch the sub episode of GD TOP. My korean friends tell me that TOP is hilarious.

Guest fEeziE_

Yes we have decided to merge with 2united subbing team although we both lacking translators at the moment, if anyone is willing to and is able to help out please register that the forum. The webtsite for NAN is http://z15.invisionfree.com/2UNITED_Fansub hopefully we're able to release the first ep this week.

Archived