• Last Reply
Guest Tekashi

[110530] Night After Night Ep.29

guests: ZE:A`s Kwanghee, Tony An, Kim Tae Woo, Lizzy, Big Bang`s Seungri

available to download at

Kpopweb

1306772401_1Yxy.jpg

Guest happypie

Been watching some previous episodes and I must say... this shows LOVES the Secret Garden OST. haha

Guest sapphirevip

ahhh i wish Daesung didn't have to be cut out of this episode... it felt so empty without him

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS to edit out Big Bang’s Daesung on upcoming episode of “Night by Night”

SBS producers have announced that they will be editing out Daesung’s cuts on their variety program, “Night by Night.”

On June 2nd, PD Choi Young In spoke with Star News and revealed, “We have finalized our decision to edit him out of the episode scheduled to broadcast on the 6th. Because of the situation he’s in, YG Entertainment officials have made the request.”

Choi continued, “Daesung will also not be attending the recording scheduled for the 3rd. We will not be bringing anyone in to take his place, and the recording will go on as normal.”

Meanwhile, Jung Yonghwa will also miss the recording due to a charity concert in Japan with CNBLUE.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/sbs-to-edit-out-big-bangs-daesung-on-upcoming-episode-of-night-by-night

Guest Crispeeeee

[NANsubs] Subbing Update!

Episode 2 and 3 has been released at our forum in celebration for our One Month Anniversary!

Register and you'll be able to access the streaming links. If you get 30 posts or more, then you'll be able to access the download section!

NANsiggie.png

Also tell your friends and promote us~

Our twitter : @NANsubs and our facebook: NANsubs

-Cathy, NANsubs Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS to restructure Night After Night, denies cancellation

20110607_1307432575.jpg

Producers for SBS’s “Night After Night” denied cancellation allegations of their program.

On June 7th, PD Choi Young In revealed, “The hearing concept that was recorded on the 3rd was the last recording. The rumor that we’re considering replacing the entire cast is false. We have not determined how we are going to change the format.”

“Night After Night” MC Tak Jae Hoon, Park Myung Soo, Kim Jae Dong, Big Bang’s Daesung, After School’s UEE, and CNBLUE’s Yonghwa are the six celebrity guests who are currently participating in the hearing format since the program started last October.

Starting in July, there will be a new concept along with new cast members.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/sbs-to-restructure-night-after-night-denies-cancellation

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he was jealous of Won Bin & Kang Dong Won

On June 13th, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on SBS’s “Night After Night” and revealed that he was jealous of Won Bin and Kang Dong Won’s handsome looks.

The star was asked, “Is there any actor that you’re jealous of in terms of physical looks?”. Kim Hyun Joong replied, “I was watching the movie ‘The Man From Nowhere‘ and noticed that women were raving over the scene where he shaves his own head. I got jealous without even thinking about it and scoffed to myself, ‘Who really cuts their hair alone like that?’”

He continued, “When I was watching Kang Dong Won’s ‘Jeon Woo-Chi’, I personally thought that he was cool too, but the girls were raving over it, so I jealously remarked, ‘Country dialects aren’t weird!’”

Check out the rest of the episode when it airs later on, which includes his parody of “The Greatest Love” character, ‘Dok Go Jin’!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-reveals-he-was-jealous-of-won-bin-kang-dong-won

UEE shares a story about Kim Hyun Joong on Night after Night

After School’s UEE shares her story of her first encounter with SS501′ Kim Hyun Joong causing firing jealousy in many fan girls.

On the June 13th airing of SBS’s Night After Night, UEE confessed, “I first saw him during a CF (Commercial Film) shoot, we held hands right as we met.” She also added, “My coordinator is a fan of Kim Hyun Joong and laughed when she saw this. She had eye contact with Hyun Joong while asking me if I was happy [to hold hands with him], she was really embarrassed.”

UEE then came to her coordinator’s defense and reassured Hyun Joong that her coordinator was not talking to him when she jealously made that comment.

It was clear that Hyun Joong was infatuated by UEE’s presence; the shy flower boy also confessed, “When I first saw UEE, I was secretly making a fuss about how pretty she was in the back.” When he was asked how it felt to hold her hand by MC Park Myung Soo, Hyun Joong confessed that it felt “good.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/uee-shares-a-story-about-kim-hyun-joong-on-night-after-night

Kim Hyun Joong discusses his grades and love life during his school days

On the most recent episode of SBS’s ”Night After Night”, Kim Hyun Joong shared some interesting details about his school days.

The host asked the singer if he did well in school.

Kim Hyun Joong wittily replied, “I was the type to stay average, so I didn’t do too horribly. No matter how little I studied, there were always eight people ranked below me.”

He added, “Because I did soccer, I fell behind in class. I was scared my teacher would call my parents, so I stole the attendance book one day and threw it down the crevice in the elevator at my apartment.”

Kim also talked a bit about his flirting style during his school days: “I had a girl I liked, so I didn’t talk to any other female classmates.”

He apparently met his first love at a sundae stew restaurant, and explained to the audience how he managed to charm her into dating him. “In order to see her, I went to that stew place for two years straight. After that, we dated, but we grew apart after I debuted.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-discusses-his-grades-and-love-life-during-his-school-days

Archived