[Variety] Night After Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest serendipityyy

Guest adikkeluangman

Who wore it better: G-Dragon or Kim Jae Dong?

To some it may be just a hat, but to Big Bang leader G-Dragon, it’s definitely a big part of his outfits.

T.O.P and G-Dragon recently appeared on an episode of SBS’s Night After Night that aired on the 10th.

Host Kim Jae Dong stated that he dreams of being a fashionista like G-Dragon so he decided to copy him. He tried on G-Dragon’s hat out of both jealousy and hilarious admiration.

The whole audience cracked up because when Kim Jae Dong wore it, it had a completely new feel to it. People on the show commented, “They have a similar outfit and the same hat but….” “Is this what you call being 0% synced?” “I guess a face completes fashion,” and “I’m going to give my vote to Kim Jae Dong, who looks like a chestnut seller.”

Who do you think wore it better?

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/who-wore-it-better-g-dragon-or-kim-jae-dong

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa causes a fashion debate with his pants

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa has gotten people talking about his dubious fashion choice.

On the January 10th episode of SBS’s ‘Night After Night’, Jung Yonghwa wore bright red pants which were so skin-tight that they could be almost be mistaken for leggings. Netizens commented, “A fashion not for everybody”, “He still somewhat looks good in them”, and “When I first saw them, I thought that they was leggings”.

It looks like that particular episode drew out the fashionista in him, since fashion icons GD&TOP appeared as guests for the show.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/cnblues-jung-yonghwa-causes-a-fashion-debate-with-his-pants

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE asks for Hyun Bin’s first impression of her

Actor Hyun Bin revealed his first impressions of After School’s UEE through a phone call while UEE was making an appearance on the January 17th episode of SBS’s “Night After Night.”

UEE, who was a member of the audience on the show, asked Gong Hyung Jin for the secrets behind his ability in casting top name stars such as Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, and Hyun Bin for his radio program. Jung Sunhee added that Gong was quite the popular figure amongst the radio writers for being able to cast figures that can barely be seen on such programs.

Seizing the opportunity, UEE surprised Gong by asking her for the opportunity to participate in a phone call with Hyun Bin. Although hesitant, she agreed and connected the call to the actor.

UEE exclaimed through the phone, “I’m ‘Joo Won’ obsessed lately. What is your first impression of me?” Hyun Bin replied, “You seem like a very nice person.”

She then asked him to do the drama’s trademark “You’ve received a text message!” line, and although shy, he put the studio in a frenzy by doing the voice acting as she wished.

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/uee-asks-for-hyun-bins-first-impression-of-her

Guest anne0129

Haven't been here in a while? Is the subbing team still doing this show? Is there any english subs out already? Hope to watch this with english subs soon.... :unsure:

Guest Crystal392

First of all, I wanted to apologize for taking soo long for subbing the first ep x_x But I have good news: it's almost done! So expect it to be released this week! Thanks to feezie, Hotcakes and everyone from NAN subs team ^_^

*NAN news from allkpop:

After School’s UEE is scared of Kahi & Seo In Young

After confessing that she was a shopaholic fiend for shoes, Seo In Young continued her candid admissions by revealing that she believes others could be intimidated by her loud personality.

On the January 24th episode of SBS’s “Night After Night“, the singer said: ”It’s my personality to just speak directly, which I think scares a lot of people. While I was resting from my promotions, I heard of a blacklist with names of idols who aren’t good at greeting their seniors. I kept the list in mind, but found that those idols actually greeted me quite well.” She added with a laugh, “I’m not sure if it’s because they’re afraid of me or what.”

MC Tak Jae Hoon then turned to After School’s UEE and asked, “Are you afraid of senior Seo In Young?“ UEE answered, “Since she’s my senior, I can’t exactly say that I’m not scared of her.”

The MC continued, “Who’s scarier, Kahi or Seo In Young?“ To the amusement of the studio. UEE truthfully replied, “Both!”

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/after-schools-uee-is-scared-of-kahi-seo-in-young

Seo In Young almost went bankrupt over shoes

Seo In Young is quickly becoming the ‘Queen of Candid Confessions’, as she revealed yet another surprising story about herself on the January 24th broadcast of SBS’s ‘Night By Night.‘

When asked for her thoughts on her nickname, ‘shin sang nyuh‘ (which is basically a “woman who buys new things”), she replied, “I think I got that nickname because I don’t like boring things. I believe being a ’shin sang nyuh’ in many aspects is a good thing.”

But as expected, a ’shin sang nyuh’ could run into some problems if she keeps up her pace of spending. Seo In Young confessed, “I almost went bankrupt. Before, I was the one who kept track of my money, not my parents, so when I saw my lovely babies (shoes), I bought them all. When I was young, I even got a membership in a diamond society. But now, my parents take care of my earnings.”

Seo revealed that her eyes are always drawn to shoes first before clothing. On this day too, she was wearing over-10cm ‘kill heels’. When asked, “What do kill heels mean to you?“, she answered proudly, “They’re my feet“, revealing her true dedication to shoes.

Source: Osen

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/seo-in-young-almost-went-bankrupt-over-shoes

EDIT:

I love love love DaeYong... they are soo cute:

Little clip of Dae talking (making a joke?) and YongHwa laughing 'Hihihihi' xD Kyyyaaa they are soo adorable :wub: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=629855&page=1&bbs=

Guest Crystal392

Sharing more screencaps of DaeYong with Seo InYoung, hehehe can they get any more adorable? :wub: They are soo cute :lol: Yong's exaggerated winking and Dae's chicken dance? :lol:

nan1m.jpg

nan2j.jpg

cr:JYHdcinsinde

Guest marmutgoreng

i'm sorry but i personally think that this talk show is very interesting..

did anyone know that maybe there is a subber team which sub this show with eng sub?

i have watched ep 1 and 2 but only can find a cut video translation..

maybe anyone know where can i find ep 1 until now with the eng sub?

thanks ^^

2UNITED fansub is subbing the show, link : http://z15.invisionfree.com/2UNITED_Fansub/

I take this chance to thank and cheer the team for subbing this show.

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo In Young says she was ‘the outcast’ in Jewelry

Former Jewelry member Seo In Young confessed, “I was hurt by the coldness from my fellow members in the beginning.”

Seo In Young was a guest on this week’s SBS “Night By Night,” where she revealed how hard it was for her to become accepted by the group.

She started out by saying, “I’m not a harsh or strong woman.”

She added, “We greeted each other but we didn’t accept each other. They later went on to criticize me when I didn’t greet them. There were small clashes.”

When asked about the widely believed rumor that she would bully new members, she denied it. She said, “I was Jewelry’s outcast.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/seo-in-young-was-the-outcast-in-jewelry

Guest Rosa_xkhaylee

I just went there, but the d/l link for the subbed episode isn't showing/ isn't working :/

We're still in the process of Encoding/Uploading :)

Sorry for this inconvenient

Guest adikkeluangman

“Night After Night” writer apologizes to fans of Big Bang’s Daesung

The writer of SBS’s variety program, “Night After Night,” made a formal apology to fans of Big Bang’s Daesung, but many have been wondering why.

Fans began revolting against the show ever since the writer inserted a concept that made fun of Daesung’s physical appearance. Other rumors of a guest hitting Daesung on the head only increased the anger and aggravation of his fans.

But it all reached a boiling point after netizens discovered the following tweet from the writer, “There are a lot of crazy children in this world. I’m hearing a lot of crazy things as I live on. It was meant for a laugh, why are you attacking as if your life depended on it? Where can you use that head of yours for?”

Big Bang fans immediately replied to her Twitter, asking for an apology. The writer relented on January 23rd and wrote, “I apologize for causing a disturbance with my post! That day, filming was completed in a good atmosphere. I’m close with Daesung and the producers, and really like them!”

She continued, “I saw a tweet regarding my program and wrote my personal thoughts because I was so upset. I was too careless. I am so sorry to the Daesung fans, I bow my head in apology. Once again, I apologize for causing a disturbance.”

Despite her apology, fans have been flocking to the “Night After Night” community board, requesting for Daesung to leave the show.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/night-after-night-writer-apologizes-to-fans-of-big-bangs-daesung

Archived