[Variety] Night After Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest serendipityyy

Guest Angelcute

Semi-fly - Big Thanks!!. I enjoyed it, although i don't understand Korea language. :)

LitmusPaper - Thanks in advanced for your help please!!!!!... :wub:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jaejoongx3

Currently in need of finding translators, timers, spot translators & editor to split the work. Regardless Korean - English or Chinese to English we really need your help!

Please email me at pokedieyou@gmail.com or you can just pm me here!

Just email me your position and your experience. If you don't have any experience it's fine too (:

Guest hermibc

@LitmusPaper: Plz do it. I've been waiting someone sub this for so long. Sorry I can't do anything to help you. Litmus hwaiting.

Guest anne0129

crystal_malfoy, with regards to the height thing in episode 3 that is what my friend told me. Not sure if it is accurate but that was what I was told. hehehe!!! Hey, it seems LitmusPaper is willing to translate this are you still willing to sub the show crystal_malfoy? Gosh, I am loving this show as the days goes by. Hope that it will continue to do well. DaeYong is such a love right now for me. To the people who are willing to bring us subs for this show thanks in advance hope that it will come true so that all of us will be able to appreciate this show more. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Crystal392

-LitmusPaper: ;) ;) ;):)

anne0129: hehehehe I also hope they will continue to do well. ^^

A Korean friend told me yesterday that it seems the is NAN is getting mixed reviews by the viewers, the rating is very good for a new show but some people say the show could be a bit more organized and smoother. Hopefully with some time that will be solved, the MCs just have to get more comfortable with each other imo :P Also it seems Korean people are also liking DaeYong interactions :lol: I don't know if all this is true so take it with a grain of salt, but I trust my friend ;)

Guest sunny_dance

i've always been a fan of lee kyung shil for her fiery personality. however, it was nice to see a softer side of her, aside from the usual lee kyung shil we see on variety. her daughter is very pretty btw! it must be a blessing and a curse to have a mother with wit and a sharp tongue. :lol:

Guest anne0129

-LitmusPaper: ;) ;) ;):)

anne0129: hehehehe I also hope they will continue to do well. ^^

A Korean friend told me yesterday that it seems the is NAN is getting mixed reviews by the viewers, the rating is very good for a new show but some people say the show could be a bit more organized and smoother. Hopefully with some time that will be solved, the MCs just have to get more comfortable with each other imo :P Also it seems Korean people are also liking DaeYong interactions :lol: I don't know if all this is true so take it with a grain of salt, but I trust my friend ;)

I have to agree with this. I love the show and all but then I get confused that they did not just end the story of one guest but you still get to see them in the following episode. That was weird for me. I guess as the weeks pass by the MCs will be more at ease with each other. The one who I feel is still awkward with the young MCs is the other guy in Yong's team (not Jae Dong). Hopefully every kinks will be worked out and the flow of the show will be smoother. I haven't seen the latest episode with Haha but I am looking forward to watching that this weekend.

To crystal_malfoy:

Thanks so much for all your contributions in all Yong Hwa related. I see your name everywhere. You always provide great materials. Thanks for that.

Guest Crystal392

anne0129:

You are welcome!

:D I've also seen your name on YT videos and at soompi ^^ Let's spazz together! hehehe

Thanks semi-fly for the link :D

I haven't watched the latest ep yet, does anyone know who was the guest?

I just wanted to tell you LitmusPaper and I are working on subbing this show ^^ Hopefully the first ep with eng subs will be released soon, if anyone wants to help PM LitmusPaper or me! :)

NAN subs team hwaiting! hehehe

Guest hermibc

@crystal_malfoy: I really want to help you two, but don't know what can I do with no Chinese, no timer (or whatever...) All I know are some E and Vietnamese - my mother langguage. So hwaiting! we are waiting!

I wish that I can help out too... but I cant read Chinese well and just started to learn Koran.

But I hope someone else can help you with it

Guest beiusung

-LitmusPaper: i suggest you contact with 21bangs.com staff , because i see they subbed for Daesung cut Nan and posted in their page

and now BIGBANG and 2ne1 do not have much activities so i think they will join in your team.

we have isub for running man, Fossbub for Family outing, so we need Nanteam for Night after night

Guest BeraAugust

hey guys i have a question.:sweatingbullets:does  this show broadcast every day ?

i saw daesung cut of dasong. i want couple Daeyong kaka so fuuny

Guest Crystal392

Da_song: Thanks for the cut and gif!! :)

BeraAugust: DaeYong cute! ^^

anne0129: Thanks for sharing those links!

beiusung: LitmusPaper (translator) and I (subber) are subbing ep 1 right now (and I think soon we will have another subber on the team! *yay*), I love iSubs (Running Man ♥). We could be NAN team ^^

*NAN Ratings (Monday 2010-12-6):

Night After Night <밤이면밤마다> (SBS) - 8.2%, 7.5% (#20)

cr:TvRatingsThread@soompi

The ratings decreased 2-3% :( I hope they will increase next week! NAN hwaiting :D

Guest Jaejoongx3

I've finally done translating the first episode. Wow~ It was tiring xD.

We need translators & spot translators! Hurry help us ):

Guest BeraAugust

LitmusPaper: yes, sure whatever i can do, i will do to help you :(  i love this show, love Dae)

i know chinese but a little and english. i don't know how to sub, i only do strans

Guest Crystal392

Litmus: Luckily the next eps are only 60 minutes. If I'm not wrong the first ep was 80 minutes. Litmus hwaiting! :) Mail me the translations please :D

So far I've only subbed the first 14 minutes of ep 1 x_x It was hard but the more I sub the easier it gets. I will try to sub 15 more minutes today.... (hopefully 30 :P).

BeraAugust: I love Yong hehehe and I really like UEE and Dae ^^ hmmm maybe you can help translating a bit from Chinese subbed eps to English :P

Archived