[Variety] Night After Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest serendipityyy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Faith_memory

gosh i really love this show, i hope someone can hang out with me here.. keke~ ♥ and i wish that english subs will be out some time.. hmm.. does anyone know who subs this show?

Guest Crystal392

Faith: I can hang out with you here :P hehehe I don't think there is a group that is subbing the whole show right now, I offered to sub it but I dont understand chinese nor korean so if someone sends me the translation I will try to sub it. So far no one has PMed me xD

*Preview ep 3: http://netv.sbs.co.kr/sbox/sbox_index.jsp?uccid=10000585806

Guest HelloDreamer

Thanks everyone for some of the english translation. So far the variety seems really interesting. I love Dae/Yong's questioning...hopefully in future episodes Uee will talk more. I LOL so hard at Yonghwas' questioning that cause everyone to question him back about "that special someone he has feelings for" LOL. He got all shy.

I love the competition between Daesung and Yonghwa ^^ I think when Yong will be more comfortable with Dae he would dare to reply him more. They're so funny when they bicker :lol:

The MCs are really witty, they really know how to make us laugh XD

I am glad the ratings are great.

Guest anne0129

crystal_malfoy, just visited the thread now and saw the link to the whole episode 2 video. Thanks so much for sharing that. I love this show eventhough I don't understand it at all. That is so sweet of you offering to sub this show. I hope someone will provide english translation for this show soon. Thanks in advance because I am praying it will happen.

This show looks really interesting! I hope someone will sub this soon too, or maybe I should try to read chinese subs although my chinese reading is really limited lol *maybe understand a few words in a sentence*

Guest Crystal392

HelloDreamer: I also hope the same! I haven't watched ep 3 yet but I hope UEE will talk more, she is soo sweet ^_^

French_Neko: I'm happy too that the ratings for the second ep raised ^^ I hope the ratings for ep 3 were great too! :w00t: The MCs are so funny, as I said before, I hope UEE, YongHwa and Daesung will bond... I love those three ♥ I am sure they are learning lots of things from the older MCs who have been for years and years in the industry.

anne0129: Hey I haven't seen you in a while *waves* I also love it even though I only understand a couple of words xD When everybody laughs I laugh too :lol:

yasu: Awww I'm envious of you... the only words in Chinese I know is 'Wo ai ni' and 'xie xie':P

*YongHwa singing 'Love light' from NAN ep 3: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfub7f_101129-nan-yonghwa-lovelight_music

*Cut of 9 minutes, ep 3: Daesung interviewing Jo Young Nam (male guest),Young Nam sings using YongHwa's guitar, Dae and Yong sing: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/D-JMiB9NdCk/

Guest Faith_memory

semi-fly thank you for the torrent links as always. im loving this show.. ♥ can't wait to watch it after the downloading process is complete. thanks!! will make some caps after watching it. ♥

so sad that i don't really understand korean. really loves this show. just looking them laughing make me laugh too. 

i'm still wondering what was the story that daesung told about his mother. he was looking so sad...

Guest windstorm34

Thanks to semi-fly i was able to watch all the episodes...:D

its just a pity that i can't understand Korean...:(

But that didn't stop me from enjoying watching Yonghwa and Daesung interact with each other.:lol: loving them so much!

The MCs are awesome...really coolB)

Uee is very pretty...love it when she requested Yonghwa and Daesung to wear insoles :lol:

I hope someone with a golden heart will translate NAN for us...even if just a script like translation :rolleyes:

I think this show is very interesting.:wub:

Guest anne0129

Hi! I just saw cuts of the show but does anyone know where I can watch the whole episode 3 streaming only. Can't really download. Please!!! Just like smilingbb1, I am falling for DaeYong interactions. Daesung was so funny when his voice break and Yong not going to the group where they are below 180 cm in height....he should have come because he is below 180 cm (his actual height is 179.2 cm) hehehe!!!!

Guest Crystal392

smilingbb1: :tears:

windstorm34: I hope the same!

anne0129: hahaha yeah that part was funny, ooh so it waas a group where they are below 180 cm? But there was a tall guy in that group :o lol and UEE chose Yong and the other MC group xD

I can't find a link to the whole ep 3. I just found half of it:

I found ep 3 on tudou but it's super fast and the sound is out of sync, I will try to look for a better video.

I'm also loving DaeYong interactions :w00t:

*Ratings (cr: sayroo@Daily TV Rating thread):

7. Night After Night <밤이면밤마다> (SBS) - 10.7%, 10.6% (#8)

Guest Jaejoongx3

Would anyone be interested in subbing this show? I do understand chinese and I can help you guys translate it. But there seems to be not much hype with this show. I shall watch one episode first and make my decision ^^.

Guest LitoLammy

Would anyone be interested in subbing this show? I do understand chinese and I can help you guys translate it. But there seems to be not much hype with this show. I shall watch one episode first and make my decision ^^.

it would be great if you could do some translations..

crystal_malfoy said she could sub itt if someone would send her the translations.. =)

thanks in advance if you 2 could help us understand this show..

i would help but i dont know how to read chinese or understand korean.. >.<

@ LitmusPaper- that will be great if u want to translate it. i really love this show. 

i also like the interaction between daesung and youngwha. they are both funny. 

Archived