Episodes: 100+

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2010-Nov-15 to TBA

Air time: Monday to Friday 19:15

Official site: here

Replacing: Three Sisters

Episode ratings: here

Synopsis

The story of the love story and dreams of a pure-hearted girl, Soon Jung, who never loses hope even in difficult circumstances.

Cast

Lee Chung Ah as Soon Jung

Bae Jong Ok as Joon Sun

Jin Tae Hyun as Min Soo

Jang Hyun Sung as Hyun Mook

Park Shi Eun as Oh Sa Ra

Im Hyun Sik as Old Man Oh

Shin Eun Jung as Oh Kyung Bok

Ban Hyo Jung as Ms. Jang

Kim Il Woo as Oh Geum Bok

Lee Hye Sook as Pil Soon

Yoo Yun Suk as Hyo Joon

Im Se Mi as Hyo Sun

Kim Hyung Bum as Sung Woon

Cha Kwang Soo as Oh Eun Bok

Lee Eung Kyung as Se Mi

Kim Dong Bum as Hyo Jae

Park Young Ji as Yoo Jae Hwan

Choi Joon Yong as Kwang Woon

Production Credits

Producer: Kim Jung Min

Director: Baek Soo Chan

Screenwriter: Ha Chung Ok

MUST READ AND FOLLOW

Soompi code of conduct

1. Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.
  2. Do not post requests for any bt seeding of any videos links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
  3. Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
  4. Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in Korean.
  5. Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of Soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
  6. 03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site.
  7. Go directly to the AJA-AJA site if you want to download anything.
  8. Don't post any requests for subs!
  9. Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

1. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
  2. The editing function of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings thinking that you can't.
  3. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
  4. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
  5. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.
  6. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

Resource Links

AJA-AJA

http://www.am-addiction.com

Torrent Links

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this drama does well. I have been looking for news about Lee Chung Ah for the longest time and am I glad that she is in this new drama.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying this drama so much! Bae Jong Ok is such a wonderful actress. I can't believe she is SoonJung's mother! I didn't follow up on this drama. Just started watching it without seeing the poster or anything.. so i had no clue.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived