[Drama 2011] My Princess 마이 프린세스

Guest cofioca

Guest cofioca

[MBC] Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Soo Young

MY PRINCESS 마이 프린세스

5336500524_f0c203f3e3_b.jpg

DETAILS

TITLE : My Princess / 마이 프린세스 (Ma-i Peu-rin-se-seu)

EPISODES : 16

GENRE: Romantic Comedy

BROADCAST COMPANY : MBC

BROADCAST DATE: January 5, 2011

AIRING TIME: Wednesday & Thursday ; 9:55pm

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.imbc.com/...cess/index.html

PRODUCTION COMPANY: Curtain Call, Storm-S

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

PD: Kwon Seok-jang 권석장 , Kang Dae-seon 강대선

SCREENPLAY: Jang Young-shil 장영실 CREATIVITY: Kim Eun-sook 김은숙

STORYLINE & CONCEPT

My Princess is about how Park Hae-young (played by Song Seung-heon), the sole successor of a huge corporation, falls in love with Lee Sul (played by Kim Tae-hee), an everyday girl who becomes a princess overnight. (cr: MBC Global Media)

5231361642_aa0b7e8243_b.jpg

CAST, CORRELATION CHART, & CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS

5337257723_cba24b3c59_z.jpg

Song Seung Hun 송승헌

love0049.gifProfile love0049.gifOfficial Site love0049.gifSoompi Thread

love0049.gifDaum Cafe love0049.gifDC Gallery love0049.gifTieba Baidu love0049.gifTrulyseungheon

5337893854_db7940ddbe_z.jpg

as PARK HAE YOUNG 박해영

~ 31 years old. Diplomat. Daehan Group Chairman's Grandson

Korea's Highest, Largest and Most Powerful Business Group Only Heir. Born rich, doesn't care about having shortcomings. Good looking, academic qualification from Ivy League Schools. Has a profession of diplomat. Simply perfect. In a nutshell, he is the modern version of a prince...Thought this is the case until his grandfather, Chairman Park, declares that "he wants to return his money to the community."

It seems that he met Lee Seol, before she becomes a Princess...He mistook that she is his grandfather's illegitimate daughter. When Lee Seol's princess identity is revealed, he keeps asking "This kind of person is a princess?" His chairman grandfather requested him to be the teacher of the princess. To avoid the princess from making a fool in front of foreign diplomats, media and nation, he has to teach her foreign languages. But the princess thinks instead of learning English and Chinese, a princess should be communicating more with the people (from all walks of life). Instead of learning social dance, she thinks she should learn how to recover cultural property that has been seized abroad. Upon hearing these, his heart is affected. Why is she able to follow the news so keenly? Even went in tears when reading the list of lost cultural property. His heart is moved...Seems to go crazy. Seeing her studying so desperately, he hope he doesn't force herself too much and go to bed quickly. Seeing her secretly calling her foster parents, he will get angry.

Kim Tae Hee 김태희

love0049.gifDC Gallery love0049.gifDaum Cafe love0049.gifTieba Baidu love0049.gifHome of the Angel

5337308401_6a521db10e_z.jpg

as LEE SEOL 이설

~ 25 years old. Seorimdae Archaeological History of Science student

Briefly, she is a person with birth secret. Goes through hardship initially. Works hard in the day while attending Archaeology classes by her favorite lecturer. Lives a busy and enriched life, a vibrant young girl adopted at age of five and strives hard to reach university. She falls for her lecturer and does everything to get close to him. One day, she wakes up and becomes the Princess of Korea. Her sister, her foster parents' daughter, gets jealous of her and is instigated by Oh Yun Ju to swap her identity with Lee Seol so as to become the princess by using the sachet she has stolen from Lee Seol when young.

The princess has to learn five (5) languages, current international politics and financial markets, conditions of World Trade Organization, in addition to national geography, history, dining etiquette, fashion, vocal music, horse riding, social dance.... Poor princess... She is forced to learn all day under the mean teacher Park Hae Young, who is nice to her in front of others but changes face during private tutoring. Behind this bully, she calls him "big devil" and thinks of gathering the guards to beat him up...

Park Ye Jin 박예진

love0049.gifDC Gallery love0049.gifDaum Cafe love0049.gifTieba Baidu

5337329205_e319fec156_z.jpg

as OH YOON JU 오윤주

~30 years old. Museum of Haeyoung Head Curator. Daughter of Oh Ki-taek.

Childhood nickname was a "princess". She wore beautiful clothes and had a pretty palatial living at home. Everybody called her "chaebol's daughter"... The evil woman who tries to win the heart of Park Hae Young so as to become rich and powerful. Seeing that Hae Young falls for Lee Seol, she gets jealous and plots to make Lee Dan become the princess instead.

Ryu Soo Young 류수영

love0049.gifDC Gallery love0049.gifDaum Cafe love0049.gifTieba Baidu love0049.gifRSYsphere

5337394791_37a8d334ac_z.jpg

as NAM JUNG WOO 남정우

~32 years old. Mist University Assistant Professor of Archeology Art Department

A handsome and upright lecturer who loves to dig and examine stones. He is called the "idol lecturer". He keeps all his savings for digging work. One day at some fieldwork (digging), he discovers that Lee Seol is the real princess and he becomes a consultant to the Royal Heritage Committee.

SUPPORTING CAST

~Daehan Group People

5337375727_e8f6ab3a05_m.jpg Lee Sun-jae (이순재) as Park Dong-jae

~88 years old. Chairman for the Group. Grandfather of Hae-young.

Owner of Korea's best group, the total number of general business. Transparent corporate management, elimination of the inheritance management, noblesse oblige respected in practice from the family business and the owner of a tragic past.

Has a historical background connected to the royal family but fled with military funds under special circumstances... He decides to spend all his money to groom the princess, as a means of paying back his betrayal in the past.

5338038490_64b5e0e4b7_m.jpgMaeng Sang-hun (맹상훈) as Oh Ki-taek

~58 years old. Secretary to Chairman for the group.

A loyal staff of Hae Young's grandfather for a long time. Serious and hardworking hence trusted by the Chairman and treated like a friend. Supported and helped the Chairman wholeheartedly. In return, the Chairman appointed his daughter as curator of the museum. He is thankful for this but his daughter didn't think the same and  felt depressed instead.

~Lee Seol's Family

5338058612_af87bd4afe_m.jpgKang Ye-sol (강예솔) as Lee Dan

~25 years old. Sister of Lee Seol

Lee Dan and Lee Seol both grow up in the same orphanage and were adopted by the same parents. She has a hardworking and kind nature, but out of jealousy and instigation by Oh Yun Ju, she decides to steal the sachet which will make her the princess.

5337454163_efc3bddfb5_m.jpg Lim Ye-jin (임예진) as Kim Da-bok

~46 years old. Adoptive mother of Lee Seol and Lee Dan.

Their foster mother is soft-hearted and easily tempted to buy goods on promotion. She will regret buying them but afraid to be reprimanded by her husband and Lee Dan, so she is always busy finding hiding places to store her goods. She is not sociable type so is closer to the quiet Lee Dan but she is heartbroken upon seeing Lee Dan goes astray out of jealousy.

~Imperial People

5338078950_a6707ee028_m.jpg Lee Ki-kwang (이기광) as Cook Gun 건이

~22 years old. Court Assistant Chef.

A good looking man who has a sweet personality; he is someone who is able to attract the ladies, even during his kindergarten days. However, he later got tired of being popular and decided to enter the army early. It was when he ate a bowl of ramen made by a senior officer that he became interested in the world of food and flavor. (cr:allkpop)

5337480063_a21d54f54f_m.jpgSon Seong-yun (손성윤) as Court Lady Shin

~28 years old. 7-grade civil servant.

Successfully passed civil servant exam and picked as Court Lady to serve the Princess. Gets along well with the Princess who treats her as a sister. spends happiest time with the Princess when comes to internet shopping and opening assigned parcels. Although many designers want to sponsor clothing for the Princess, but the Princess prefers a 900-won Lee Hyori's casual pants and looks really pretty in it.

5337480063_a21d54f54f_m.jpgHwang Young-hui (황영희) as Hong In-ae

~40 years old. Court Chief Director.

~Other Key Figures

5337499521_303ae5f639_m.jpg Lee Sung-min (이성민) as Lee Young-chan

~52 years old. Republic of Korea President

Youngest president. Has a sense of justice, cool and thorough. A politician with a conscience. Went through hardship to become president with the help of Chairman Park, who in turn has a condition that he pushes the issue of national vote.

5338116962_5aa8863a8f_m.jpg Lee Dae-yeon (이대연) as So Sun-woo

~64 years old. Politician.

5338120552_a65232a42c_m.jpg Choi Yu-hwa (최유화) as Kang Sun-ah

~25 years old. Mist University, Art History, Archeology student

Lee Seol's good friend. Love Professor. Even after Lee Seol becomes princess, not afraid to shout loudly at her. Keeps Lee Seol company and provides shelter for LS.

5338126638_28504dd5e7_m.jpg Heo Tae-hee (허태희) as Bo Ja-gwan

~Senator's Aide

5338133420_b8fbaa2dcb_m.jpg Chu Hun-yub (추헌엽) as Yoo Gi-gwang 유기광

~Reporter

-Special thanks to TSH for translating most of the character descriptions-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

5338225888_9929dee409.jpg

Posters      P1  | P2   |  P3  |  P4  |  P5

Wallpapers         W1 | W2 | W3 |  W4 W5

MY PRINCESS OST

PART 1 z119.jpg

Title: My Princess OST Part 1 FULL DOWNLOAD | cover download

Artist: Various Artists

Release Date: 05/01/2011

Track List 01 Falling 이상은/Lee Sang Eun | download

02 너 때문인걸 / Because of You BEAST | download

03 바람 불어라 / Wind Blow 허가윤/ Heo Gayun(4minute) | download

04 노을 / Sunset 에브리 싱글 데이/Every Single Day | download

05 Change에브리 싱글 데이/Every Single Day | download

06 Kasio 타루/Taru | download

07 마지막 노래 / The Last Song 루싸이 트 토끼/Lucite Tokki | download

RATINGS

EPISODE AGB Nielsen - Nationwide| Seoul   TNS Media  - Nationwide|Seoul 

1 15.9%  | 17.5%   13.0% | 17.1%

2 17.6% | 19.8%  14.3% | 17.2%

3   20.0% | 21.7% 16.2% |  20.0%

4   20.9% | 23.0% 17.0% | 22.7%

5   18.8% | 21.0% 16.9% | 21.9%

6   18.8%  | 21.3% 14.0% | 18.4% 

7   15.7% | 17.7% 14.1% | 18.2%

8   17.4% | 20.0%             14.5% | 18.0%

ONLINE STREAMING LINKS

TVU Networks  TVU Networks - PipaTV | SKY CN | TV 365W | WuBiSheng | 246 YS | Phil Town

EPISODE DOWNLOAD/VIEWING LINKS

PERMALINKS

My Princess VIKI Channel | WITHS2 | Dramacrazy.net | Darksmurf's Community Subs  

TRANSCAPS & RECAPS

EPISODE 1      Softy @ Rebel Souls Ockoala  Javabeans @  Dramabeans

EPISODE 2     Softy @ Rebel  Souls Ockoala  |  Girlfriday @  Dramabeans

EPISODE  3   Softy @ Rebel  SoulsOckoala  |  Javabeans @  Dramabeans

EPISODE  4     Softy @ Rebel  Souls  |  Ockoala  |  Girlfriday @  Dramabeans

EPISODE  5   Softy @ Rebel  Souls | Ockoala  |  Javabeans @  Dramabeans

EPISODE  6   Softy @ Rebel  Souls |  Ockoala  |  Girlfriday @  Dramabeans

EPISODE  7   Softy @ Rebel  Souls  |  Ockoala  |  Javabeans @  Dramabeans

EPISODE  8 Softy @ Rebel  Souls  |  Ockoala  |  Girlfriday @  Dramabeans

For Episodes 9-16 & MP OST Part2 updates, please temporarily refer to Post#2.

Guest cofioca

UPDATES: EPISODES 9-16, MBC Good Day BTS, and MP OST Part 2

NOTE:  For some reasons, I couldn't modify the first post (i.e. put the latest  download links and ratings info). I can't figure out why this one keeps popping up (any idea?) after I've supposedly fixed the bug last week:

77222946.jpg

In the meantime, I'll be putting up the latest episode links & info on the second post. Kindly refer and sorry for this inconvenience. T_T

Also,  later on... Please don't be surprised if earlier episode download links  are missing on the first post... I think I'll just rework on them.

TRANSCAPS & RECAPS

EPISODE  9        Softy @ Rebel Souls  |  Ockoala  |  Javabeans @ Dramabeans

EPISODE 10       Softy @ Rebel Souls  |  Ockoala  |  Girlfriday  @ Dramabeans

EPISODE 11       Softy @ Rebel Souls  |  Ockoala  Javabeans @ Dramabeans

EPISODE 12       Softy @ Rebel Souls  |  Ockoala  |  Girlfriday  @ Dramabeans

EPISODE 13       Softy @ Rebel Souls  Ockoala  Javabeans @ Dramabeans

EPISODE 14       Softy @ Rebel Souls  |  Ockoala  Girlfriday  @ Dramabeans

EPISODE 15       Softy @ Rebel Souls  |  Ockoala  |   Javabeans @ Dramabeans

EPISODE 16       Softy @ Rebel Souls  Ockoala  |   Girlfriday  @ Dramabeans

RATINGS

EPISODE             AGB Nielsen - Nationwide| Seoul    TNS Media  - Nationwide|Seoul 

9                                          12.1% | 13.6%                            9.9% | 11.8%

10                                        11.3% | 13.0%                             8.4% | 12.8%   

11                                        15.2% | 17.7%                            12.0% | 14.7%

12                                        14.8% | 17.0%                            12.4% | 15.8%

13                                        15.3% | 17.9%                       12.6% | 15.5%   

14                                        15.1% | 17.4%                            12.3% | 15.2%   

15                                        14.6% | 16.7%                            12.0% | 15.6%   

16                                        15.0% | 17.2%                            12.3% | 15.4%

EPISODE DOWNLOAD LINKS

EPISODE  9    

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | HANrel | HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p | HanSun 720p | Maboo | MHaN | UKN 450p }

{ meebo  Baros | HANrel XVID | HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p } 

{ alicechen Han 450p MU } 

{ archemonde @ aezone.net X264 450p }

[OTHERS]

{ clockwatcher Tudou1 | Tudou2 }

{ youpauline Tudou }

{ wilduno ff361 Full ep }

[sUBTITLES]

Soft Subs

{ Darksmurf ENGLISH Sub }

{ VIKI -ahoxan ENGLISH Sub }

EPISODE  10

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | HANrel | HANrel 450p | HANrel  720p | HanSun  720p | Maboo | UKN  450p }

{ meebo Baros | HANrel XVID |  HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p }

{ archemonde @ aezone.net x264 450p }

{ youpauline Tudou }

{ snapliok YT Part1 }

[sUBTITLES]

Soft Subs

EPISODE  11

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | Baros 720p | CEO 450p | HANrel | HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p | Maboo | UKN 450p }

{ meebo  HANrel XVID FS |  HANrel 450p  }

{ alcochocholic @ amaddiction Hanrel MU/FS versions }

{ sopasocool Tudou }

[sUBTITLES]

Soft Subs

{ Darksmurf ENGLISH Sub  }

EPISODE  12

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | Baros 720p | HANrel | HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p | HanSun 720p | HDSun 1080p | Maboo | UKN 450p | SinHD | TNT 720p  }

{ meebo  Baros |  HANrel XVID | HANrel 450P | HANrel 720P  }

{ alcochocholic @ amaddiction Hanrel MU/FS Versions }  { foreveralways Medium Quality MU/MF/DL versions }  

{ angelicaknows Tudou }

[sUBTITLES]

Soft Subs

EPISODE  13

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | Clover 720p | HANrel | HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p | TNT 720p | TP | UKN 450p  }

{ meebo  BarosHANrel XVID | HANrel 450P | HANrel 720P  }   { alcochocholic @ amaddiction Hanrel MU/FS Versions }

{ archemonde @ aezone.net x264 450p }  

{ angelicaknows Tudou Tudou Tudou }

[sUBTITLES]

Soft Subs

{ Cococrust CHINESE Sub }

EPISODE  14

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | Baros 720p | HANrel | HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p | TNT 720p | TP | UKN 450p }

{ meebo Baros | HANrel XVID | HANrel 450P | HANrel 720P}  

{ alcochocholic @ amaddiction Hanrel MU/FS Versions }   { foreveralways Medium Quality MU/MF/DL versions } 

{ cau2it YT Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6  } { angelicaknows Tudou  }

[sUBTITLES]

Soft Subs

{ Cococrust CHINESE Sub V2 CHINESE Sub }

{ VIKI-ahoxan ENGLISH Sub }

EPISODE  15

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | Clover 720p | HANrel | HANrel 450p | HANrel 720p | HanSun 720p | HDSun 1080p | IU | KaRot 720p | TNT 720p  }

{ meebo  Baros | HANrel XVID | HANrel 450p }   { alcochocholic @ amaddiction Hanrel MU/FS Versions } 

{ foreveralways Medium Quality MU/MF/DL versions }   { archemonde @ aezone.net x264 450p }   

{ cathyisvip YT Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3Part 4 | Part 5   } { angelicaknows Tudou  }

Soft Subs

{ Cococrust CHINESE Sub }

{ VIKI-ahoxan ENGLISH Sub }

EPISODE  16

[RAW]

{ semi-fly Baros | HANrel | HANrel / 450p | HANrel / 720p | HanSun / 720p | KaRot / 720p | TNT / 720p }

{ meebo  Sesang | HANrel XVIDHANrel 450p }   { foreveralways Medium Quality MU/MF/DL versions }

{ alcochocholic @ amaddiction Hanrel MU/FS Versions }  { archemonde @ aezone.net x264 450p }   

{ angelicaknows Tudou }

BATCH TORRENTS

EPISODES 1-12~ [semi-fly HANREL 450p ] EPISODES 1-15~ [semi-fly HANREL 450p ]

BEHIND-THE-SCENES

MBC Good Day BTS 20110210

[sTREAMING]

{ cathyisvip YT Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 Part 4 }

[sUBTITLES]

{ cococrust CHINESE Sub }

Happy Time 20110213

[sUBTITLES]

{ cococrust CHINESE Sub }

MY  PRINCESS OST

PART 2

35480629.jpg

Title: My Princess OST Part 2 FULL DOWNLOAD | cover download

Artist:  Various Artists

Release Date:  02/07/2011

01 그 사람을 아껴요 / Cherish That Person - Yoseob (BEAST) | download

02 곰인형 / Teddy Bear - Dalmoon | download

03 오아시스 / Oasis - Jiyoon (4Minute) | download

04 U.F.O - Ok Yo han (Pia) | download

05 Young Princess - Carl Kanowsky & 문성남 | download

06 마음 / Heart - Every Single Day | download

07 Falling (Original Ver.) - Every Single Day | download

-special thanks to the uploaders-

Guest fivemagic

Thank you Soju for starting this thread!  :lol:

I LOVE TAE HEE AND SEUNG HUN SO MUCH... AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL COUPLE WORKING TOGETHER FOR MY PRINCESS... WOOHOO... YAY... YIPPEEEEE!!! AWESOME COLLABORATION! TEN THUMBS UP!!

I am so ever happy and thankful now that we can share more MP related stuff in here... thanks again!:D

The synopsis is very short! But it sounds like it's an overseen Storyline... We can't say anything right now, so.. I'm just going to wait to see^^

i wonder who will be the second male lead..

kinda disappointed that ye jin will be second female lead...I want her to be the main heroine!!!

but still looking forward to this...it might be one of those times that I will be rooting for the rival rather than the main lead

Guest kayana20

I think that even though we have 2 leads the style of acting is different but each can hold their own. The only thing I don't like is the storyline they just gave away to much. I hope Kim tae hee is not that much of an innocent but it looks like it. The good girl role . We will see how it works out. Lastly her success came from Stairway to Heaven , Love Story In Harvard, then Iris. It shows three different sides to her acting. It draws people in more to see her different ranges of acting. :) :) Yay January will be here soon so excited!

Guest donghaelover11

are you serious? omg i love the cast! Song Seung Hun, I haven't seen him since east of eden! I missed him! Kim tae hee too! i haven't seen her in forever! I can't wait for this drama to come out

Guest fivemagic

This is one of the reasons why I'm excited for 2011!!! What a beautiful pairing! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DEFINITELY A BEAUTIFUL PAIRING INDEED!!!:D

Certainly excited to know who will be the second male lead and when will the shootng begin? Highly looking forward to see Tae Hee with her cutesy wootsy, fun loving character and her angelic facial expressions.:P :P 

Guest fivemagic

Finally, the second male has been confirmed...

News via TSH

http://news.nate.com.../20101116n02249

군전역 류수영, 2년 6개월만에 안방 복귀 초읽기

스포츠한국 원문 기사전송 2010-11-16 06:06

coming201011152016400.jpg

Armed forces discharge Ryu Soo Young, after 2 years and 6 months countdown to return to TV

Will take the role of Nam Jeongwoo, Assistant professor of art history major archaeological.

Ryu Soo Young the recent new MBC miniseries "My Princess" nominated as the hero of this man went on. MBC officials said "appearance of Ryu Soo Young is strong. Producers end are said to be finalising".

Ryu Soo Young last appeared in 2008 MBC drama "Republic of Korea lawyers", appeared after 2 years and 6 months shortly after discharge from military service Sept 6.

Ryu Soo Young "My Princess" will play role of Nam Jeongwoo, assistant professor in charge of Art History and Archaeology graduate heroine (Kim Tae-hee). Song Seung Heon, Kim Tae Hee, Park Yejin already finished casting such a relationship of four is expected to achieve.

"My Princess" successor of "Home Sweet Home" will be broadcast.

Guest cofioca

Kim Tae-hee, Song Seung-hun to star in new drama

October 13, 2010

5178229282_14fba77503.jpg

Top Korean stars Kim Tae-hee and Song Seung-hun have been cast in a new drama by the creator of popular MBC TV series "Pasta."

The  show's producer Curtain Call said Wednesday that Kim and Song will star  in an upcoming show tentatively titled "My Princess" by director Kwon  Suk-jang.

"My Princess," a love story between a regular female  college student and a conglomerate, is set to premiere on MBC early next  year.

Kim will be playing the role of a college student whereas Song will take on the role of a conglomerate.

Kim  rose to fame after appearing in the SBS TV series "Stairway to Heaven"  in 2003 alongside Hallyu stars Kwon Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo and has  since starred in several dramas and movies.

Her most notable roles were in last year's blockbuster hit drama "IRIS" opposite Lee Byung-hun.

Song  is one of the most popular stars in the Asian region for his roles in  smash-hit series "Autumn Tale," "Summer Scent" and "East of Eden."

He  recently starred in "The Invincibles," a Korean remake of the Hong Kong  classic "A Better Tomorrow," with Joo Jin-mo, Kim Kang-woo and Jo  Han-sun.

Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong @

Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim @

<Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10 Asia

Park Ye Jin to play Kim Tae Hee’s enemy in ‘My Princess’

November 15, 2010

5177634227_36f7b14154.jpg

Seoul,  Korea – Park Ye Jin is set to star in the new MBC drama My Princess  (writer Jang Young Shil, director Kwon Seok Jang) as the enemy of Kim  Tae Hee, set to begin airing next January.

My Princess tells the  love story between late-bloomer college student Lee Sul (Kim Tae Hee),  who becomes a real princess after dreaming of becoming one when she is  younger, and Park Hae Young (Son Seung Hun), a diplomat from a chaebol  family with good looks.

Park Ye Jin portrays Oh Yun Joo, who  fights for the love of Park Hae Young against Lee Sul. Oh Yun Joo is a  beautiful museum curator, the daughter of a top executive secretary, who  strategically loves Song Seung Hon for the success of herself and her  father.

Debuting in the movie Memento Mori, Park Ye Jin has  starred in the dramas Four Sisters Story, What Happened in Bali and  Little Ladies, marking her return to TV after 1 year and 8 months since  Queen Seonduk.

My Princess is directed by Kwon Seok Jang, who  also made What are you doing, Fox? and Pasta, and is scripted by writer  Jang Young Shil, who made Lovers and On Air.

By Kim Byung Kyu

Source: JTN (Original article in Korean)

Photo from JTN DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

Thank you Five for the fast casting update here! Finally! This is half of  what we are curious about and anticipating  for the past months! :D

So Ryu Soo Young has confirmed which were just rumors last weekend. And also, this would be his comeback after military service? I'll wait and see because I'm really not familiar with him.  I haven't watched any of his drama/movie.

I will also go to edit the first post asap! ^_^

And about My Princess succeeding Home Sweet Home,njs noted this:

"Home sweet home" (Wed/Thu timeslot) is expected to finish by 15 Dec.

with year-end drama awards etc... we can expect MP to broadcast first week Jan, i.e. 5 Jan.

this will clash head-to-head with Park Shin-yang's "Heaven" also to start on 5 Jan.

with MP casting almost completed now, SH will do stage greeting of Ghost next Thu (25 Nov),

we can expect shooting news very soon.^^

And now, can't wait to have a glimpse of SH and TH together! :w00t:

Guest cofioca

~MY PRINCESS TIDBITS AND TRIVIAS ~

# 1 mailbox.gif An early look into the characters of the drama by njs.

5181855854_7a9a93059d.jpg

Featured artwork: Credit with many thanks to NJS

Special thanks to njs @ TSH

~The princess has to learn 5 languages, current international politics and financial markets, conditions of World Trade Organization, in addition to national geography, history, dining etiquette, fashion, vocal music, horse riding, social dance ....

~Poor princess ... She is forced to learn all day under the mean teacher Park Hae Young who is nice to her in front of others but changes face during private tutoring. Behind this bully, she calls him "big devil" and thinks of gathering the guards to beat him up ... haha ~ Of course, eventually she falls in love with this devil. ^ ^

~The second female cast (Oh Yunju) is a typical character in most k-dramas, the evil woman who tries to win the heart of PHY so as to become rich and powerful. Seeing Park Hae Young falling for LS, she gets jealous and plots to make Lee Dan become the princess instead.

~The second male cast will be interesting ... a handsome and upright lecturer who loves to dig and examine stones. he is called the "idol lecturer". he keeps all his savings for digging work. one day at some fieldwork (digging) he discovers that LS is the real princess and he becomes a consultant to the Royal Heritage Committee.

~Lee Dan and Lee Seol both grow up in the same orphanage and were adopted by the same parents. she has a hardworking and kind nature, but out of jealousy and instigation by Oh Yun Ju, decides to steal the sachet which will make her the princess.

~Chairman Park's background is quite complicated ... Has a historical background connected to the royal family but fled with military funds under special circumstances ..... He decides to spend all his money to groom the princess, as a means of paying back his betrayal in the past.

# 2 mailbox.gif Planned Shooting Location

Update via TSHTeam, June 28, 2010

비젼빌리지는 여러 드라마에서 단골배경 인데요 이번에 *sbs에서 송승헌 김태희 주연의 드라마 배경으로 셋트장 건설중

My Princess spring drama to build the set

Vision Village, a number of regulars on the show's background

SBS starring Song Seung Heon Kim Tae Hee in this drama are under construction in the background setteujang

* Note: SBS changed to MBC

Guest fivemagic

Thank you Five for the fast casting update here! Finally! This is half of  what we are curious about and anticipating  for the past months! :D

And now, can't wait to have a glimpse of SH and TH together! :w00t:

NO problem Soju!:P

I am happy to be a part of this thread and sharing it is all I can do.:D

I am indeed very excited to know the two second leads, so hopefully we will all get to see actual shootings.

YES, we will also, get to have a glimpse of SH and TH together... together... am so really excited!!:w00t::w00t:

Thanks for all the wonderful and nice postings, tidbits, trivias, background sceneries, and the note from NJS!:D

Guest fivemagic

MP Updates via TSH

other unofficial cast:

허태희 / Lee Dae Yeon

허태희 / Heo Tae-hee

백봉기 / Baek Bong-gi

2nd and 3rd actor from Pasta... looks like PD gets some of his supporting cast from his previous work~

Guest freeminded1430278377

I am really looking forward to this series. I just wish Korean will change their romantic storyline a bit instead of always having two guys going after the main girl or two girls rivaling for the the main guy.

Guest fivemagic

MP Updates via TSH

other unofficial cast:

허태희 / Lee Dae Yeon

허태희 / Heo Tae-hee

백봉기 / Baek Bong-gi

2nd and 3rd actor from Pasta... looks like PD gets some of his supporting cast from his previous work~

Credit  http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=935727137

I don't know their names, but looks like these people are the unofficial cast for MP...

15705500.jpg 012to.jpg 013zyt.jpg sungminlee.jpg 014w.jpg

Archived