Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

debbieleung

[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

JYP and SME to collaborate for ‘Dream High 2′?

SM Entertainment is rumored to have shown interest in joining KBS’s Dream High 2‘, the sequel to the hottest idol drama to date.

The first season was a successful collaborative effort between actor Bae Yong Joon’s company Key East Entertainment and JYP Entertainment. Now it looks like they’ll be joined by SM Entertainment, thanks to the good relations between the company presidents.

A KBS official stated, “SM President Kim Youngmin and JYP President Jung Wook are good friends. As far as I know, they’re both very interested in collaborating to make another great music-based drama. Both companies are willing to use all their resources in order have the best outcome possible, so it would be something to look forward to.”

Lee Eungbok PD of the original ‘Dream High’ series is currently working on the second season, and plans to air it in early 2012. Due to the first season’s high popularity, everyone is excited to see who will make up the main cast for season two. Now that SM Entertainment will supposedly thrown in their hat along with the other companies, netizens are already naming SM artists like TVXQ, SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, and f(x) as possible cast members.

A SM representative has however urged caution, “It’s true that we have had positive discussions about a co-production. But talks are still on-going and nothing has been decided as yet.”

Meanwhile, ‘Dream High’ season one will be released through DVD on September 4th. Having enjoyed much popularity in Japan, the show will also have a special event at Japan’s Saitama Super Arena Hall called the ‘Dream High Premium Event 2011.’

cr: allkpop

Can someone help me find pictures from a Dream High interview?

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=DAs1NW0t8uc

At 0:28 - 0:30 and 1:25 - 1:30.

Does anyone know where those pictures are?

I really miss this drama! Though it was initially too teenybopper for my liking, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope Dream High 2 will be as interesting. :lol:

Dream High is now on DramaFever! Complete series online!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3900/1/Dream_High/

I'm so late with my love and fandom for the show but MY GAWD! w00t.gif

I had several chants while I watched this series and the one I use(d) the most was NO LOVE FOR YOON BAEK HEE! tears.gif

can somebody please upload BTS of Dream High? ;) as i know, most of the director's cut dvd are already delivered in their doorstep. :)

Can someone tell me if the region3 DVD set has good English subtitles? Do they sub the singing parts too? I bought the 24.99 DVD set from yesasia.com and the singing parts or background music is not subbed. Thanks!

2011 KBS Drama Awards

WINNERS LIST

Daesang: Shin Ha-kyun (Brain)

Top Excellence:

Actor: Park Shi-hoo (The Princess’s Man)

Actress: Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man)

Excellence Awards:

Daily Drama, Actor: Ji Chang-wook (Smile Dong Hae)

Daily Drama, Actress: Do Ji-won (Smile Dong Hae)

Miniseries, Actor: Jung Jin-young (Brain), Daniel Choi (Baby-Faced Beauty)

Miniseries, Actress: Jang Nara (Baby-Faced Beauty)

Mid-length Drama, Actor: Chun Jung-myung (Man of Honor)

Mid-length Drama, Actress: Hong Soo-hyun (The Princess’s Man)

Serial Drama, Actor: Lee Tae-gon (King Gwanggaeto)

Serial Drama, Actress: Kim Ja-ok (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Supporting Actor: Jung Woong-in (Ojakkyo Brothers, King Geunchogo)

Supporting Actress: Park Jung-ah (Smile Dong Hae, Only You), Lee Yoon-ji (Dream High)

Newcomer Award, Actor: Kim Soo-hyun (Dream High), Lee Jang-woo (Man of Honor), Joo-won (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Newcomer Award, Actress: Bae Suzy (Dream High), UEE (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Netizens’ Award: Shin Ha-kyun (Brain), Choi Jung-won (Brain)

Popularity Award: Park Shi-hoo (The Princess’s Man), Kim Soo-hyun (Dream High), Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man), Han Hye-jin (Thorn Birds)

One-Act Special, Actor: Choi Su-jong (For My Son), Lee Hee-joon (Cupid Factory, Identical Criminals, Perfect Spy)

One-Act Special, Actress: Han Eun-jung (400 Year Dream), Eugene  (Princess Hwa-pyung’s Weight Loss)

Youth Actor: Park Hee-gun (Ojakkyo Brothers), Kim Hwan-hee (Believe in Love, The Houseguest and Mother, Only You)

Best Couple:

Park Shi-hoo & Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man),

Ryu Soo-young & Choi Jung-yoon (Ojakkyo Brothers),

Kim Soo-hyun & Bae Suzy (Dream High),

Lee Min-woo & Hong Soo-hyun (The Princess’s Man),

Shin Ha-kyun & Choi Jung-won (Brain)

Writer Award: Lee Jung-sun (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Thanks to Dramabeans.

Dream High in LAtin America!!!!!!

Since this monday in Peru television OMG!!!! all of them speaking spanish OMG!!!

hi! i'm so happy that can see DH on my TV :)... if u wanna see it sp. dubbed go to http://www.panamericana.pe/tvenvivo from Monday to friday at 8pm -peruvian time... or just see teaser of each episode here: http://www.youtube.com/user/doramapanamericanatv?feature=watch

and ....congrats to Soo Hyun and Suzy for their awards!!!!:w00t:

Did a little tribute to dream high in anticipation for season 2 coming in a couple weeks

http://doramakings.wordpress.com/2012/01/13/do-ream-high/

Just finished the series.  Thought it was quite good, but the last two episodes felt rushed and could've been done better to "end" the stories.  Overall, 8/10.

Hi all :)

since both suzy and KSH are doing cameo , it would have been great to see what happened between hye mi and sam dong . What do you all think ? by the looks of it seems like all of them will be doing separate cameo :( .Also are there any sam dong and hye mi deleted scenes ?