Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

debbieleung

[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

Kim Kap Soo spoils next week’s “Happy Together” line-up

20110319_eunjung_iu-600x338.jpg

Actor Kim Kap Soo of MBC’s “All My Love” released a spoiler for the “Happy Together” line-up through his own Twitter!

On March 19th, he wrote, “I’m going to film ‘Happy Together.’ Line-up includes IU, Eunjung, Yangpa, and Kim Mi Ryeo. I didn’t think I’d be able to appear on the show with such pretty friends. It feels like a good Saturday, even the weather feels warm. Feels nice!”

Netizens replied, “So jealous, you’re with IU and Eunjung…,” “You just revealed the line-up!,” and “I must make sure to watch the broadcast next week.”

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-kap-soo-spoils-next-weeks-happy-together-line-up

Eunjung&Kim Shin Young did a short parody of BaekHee&Hyemi's audition scene on 100 point of 100. Also suzy will be guest in next episode of this show.

Eunjung cut

About Samdong - Hyemi's kiss:

[뉴스엔 전원 기자]

미쓰에이 수지가 첫키스 심경을 밝혔다.

3월 19일 방송된 KBS 2TV ‘연예가중계’에서는 미쓰에이 수지의 화보촬영 현장이 공개됐다.

수지는 “멋진 두분과 해서 좋았다”고 기쁨을 전했다. 수지는 ‘드림하이’에서 김수현 옥택연과 가벼운 키스신을 연출한 바 있다.

이어 “솔직히 택연과 할 때 안 친한 상태에서 미리 찍어논 것이었다. 촬영 초반에 찍었기 때문에 어색했다”고 해명했다.

전원 wonwon@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Newsen

i just finish watching this drama and i love it. i felt that i want to re watch couple of interesting episode. i love the love story between hee mi and sam dong.

if they will bring up the second season of this drama i hope it will talk about the missing 8 yrs in between. what happen with sam dong while he is in usa. :P and also the rest of the "dream high" team.

i love all the song in this drama.

hello,everyone

may i know if someone here knew where can i get the instrumental that being used in this drama please,...thanks in advance :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

One Dream High Calendar Available!!!! Brand New and sealed!

$23 USD shipped (IN USA) comes with tracking! Paypal ONLY!!!

Photoon2011-03-10at1909.jpg

Need more pics or info just message me or email me @ teenuhh@hotmail.com

Not sure if anyone posted it yet. This is a video of Suzy talking about the kissing scene with Taec and gain weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08bsVBCRpFU&feature=player_embedded#at=101

Credit:allkpop.com

i finished watching this in an all-nighter.

hahaha, that was pretty crazy of me.

but i think it was well worth it. :)

definetly looking forward to season 2 when it comes out. :D

this photo should be taken when they redid the motorcycle scene.. sorry for the LQ cant find a better one.. i think it's cute how they got kim soo hyun to stand in for taec.. i went to rewatch the scene and kept thinking during all the one-shots of suzy.. that's not taec it's soo hyun's shoulders lol.. and i wonder if it's KSH hands in the scene when JG put the helmet on hyemi..

49f84cd0e3028b6032fa1ce8.jpg

credits dreamhigh baidu bar

this photo should be taken when they redid the motorcycle scene.. sorry for the LQ cant find a better one.. i think it's cute how they got kim soo hyun to stand in for taec.. i went to rewatch the scene and kept thinking during all the one-shots of suzy.. that's not taec it's soo hyun's shoulders lol.. and i wonder if it's KSH hands in the scene when JG put the helmet on hyemi..

*quoted image*

credits dreamhigh baidu bar

thanks for the pics. :) lol i was the same with u. after i knew they redid the scene, everytime i watched it, i kept trying to figure out which one is Taec's, which one is Soohyun's. :lol: i even watched closely the background...

i'm fail though,it's all looks the same. :sweatingbullets::D

btw,they're so cute in that pics. SamMi <3

Hey guys I know the drama is over, but here's a link to the bgm that wasn't in the soundtrack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUkbCKuFPc4

Also, does anyone know if they intend to release the other scores of the drama? It'd be such a waste if they don't. There were some great pieces in this drama.

Dream High has announced the production of a sequel series, and that has everyone in a tizzy trying to either guess the new cast, or offer up their favorites for a fantasy version. Well, according to a KBS variety programming executive, they’re getting TWO shows in one (kaching!), because they’ll be holding a separate reality show covering auditions to find the new cast members.

Of course, not all of the cast will be selected via audition — I’m sure they’ve got idols lined up who’d dearly love that shot to break out into their acting careers — but those who make it through the reality program will get background roles. Which may even be better — imagine you’re a Dream High fan. Imagine your favorite idols get cast in the sequel. And then imagine that you get to play…their best friend. Or tormentor. Or rival, whatever.

This is quite possibly brilliant. It’s like the What’s Up auditions, juiced up and televised and turned into an entertainment property all its own. Well, the drama was known for its meta awareness and pop-culture referencing, so it only makes sense that that sequel go all-out in the meta department, yeah?

The reality auditions will be held in the latter half of the year, as they have another reality program in the works that will air first. KBS is also looking at production concepts for MC and comedian reality shows.

Dream High 2 is aiming to hit the airwaves in January 2012, co-produced again by Bae Yong-joon’s Keyeast and Park Jin-young’s JYP Entertainment. I have no interest in seeing Yonsama reprise his anemic cameo, but man oh man had they better bring back Park’s hysterically offbeat character. That dude was a scene-stealer if there ever was one. (Trivia! JYP named his character, Yang Jin-man, after the “Big 3″ music-biz CEOs: There’s YG’s Yang Hyun-seok; his own name, Park Jin-young; and SM’s Lee Soo-man.) Both Bae and Park are in talks to serve as the judges for the reality program.

/credits Dramabeans, Sports Chosen

Can someone help me? I want to know what's the instrumental song during the part where Baekhee and Kyungjin hugged in ep 14.

I noticed that it had been repeated a few times throughout the drama, first heard it in the scene where Hyemi asked Sam Dong if he's really curious as to why she's crying and Sam Dong was in denial. Heartbreaking scenes usually gets accompanied by this piece of music. :(

I'm really glad that I'm in the right ship from ep 3. Sam-Mi! But Jinguk is nothing short of awesomeness as well, his scenes in ep 14 was briliant(from the beginning where he just looked at Hyemi with tears in his eyes and understood her words. T_T )

This drama has definitely exceeded my initial expectations and I love all the characters -- from the main cast to In Sung and the other teachers. <3

See I am the only one on DH thread. :mellow:

Today I have re-watched my favourites scenes.... Love them still soooooooo much!!! :ph34r:

I am not sure if anyone will see this but if... maybe you could help me.

Does anyone know where can I find tracks with original drama version?

I mean like "Maybe" singed by our lovely duo or "Dreaming" by KSH

See I am the only one on DH thread. :mellow:

Today I have re-watched my favourites scenes.... Love them still soooooooo much!!! :ph34r:

I am not sure if anyone will see this but if... maybe you could help me.

Does anyone know where can I find tracks with original drama version?

I mean like "Maybe" singed by our lovely duo or "Dreaming" by KSH

you mean like the rip version from the drama right?

for Hyemi & Samdong ver. of Maybe here

for Dreaming here

i have a quick question, has pilsooks song for jason ever been released/?

nope..i dont think so. ^_^

Just finished watching this drama!

I'm a bit disappointed that Hye Mi didn't end up with Jin Gook... Though the best couple was Jason and Pil Sook.

What the special episode is about? Is it worth watching?