what song title at ending episode 12 ??

sing by  Baek Hee

this song !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFz3RtZQZB8

give me full mp3 please :(

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh i think is not him because there 3 Kim Soo hyun...

that's possible  ^_^ but since he's having his top now in Korea, and the other guest is IU, I think it's our Kim Soohyun. his data hasn't been in wikipedia till now, though  :lol::lol:

Guest etplus18

^

You're so lucky!! Aaah I hope there will be fancam, I can't wait to watch 2PM + miss A collab!

I have this fancam of Suzy first performance (8 March) since Dream High. I'm sad that DH has ended, but I'm so glad that Suzy is back with miss A for their performance! We missed you Suzy!

FANCAM miss A Breathe (Suzy focus)

Guest gogogobong

hye guys,anyone knows where can i get the background music for this drama,the instrumental,

they are not in the ost,anyone please help me :sweatingbullets:

Guest Takako2Konjo

i love this drama so much

IU and wooyoung are so kute

i love that song don't go, it's soo catchy :D

songs in the drama, there are some I dont remember hearing them, but oh well :/

thank you for the eng subs!

Guest azn_cute_bois

that's possible  ^_^ but since he's having his top now in Korea, and the other guest is IU, I think it's our Kim Soohyun. his data hasn't been in wikipedia till now, though  :lol::lol:

yup..

Hey guys. I saw someone here posted an ebay site that's selling a K pendant?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_zrwYhzFk&feature=player_embedded

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Dream-High-Official-Pendant-KBS-Drama-2PM-MissA-IU-Tara-/180638165595?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0edfaa5b#ht_5510wt_1139

^this. and yes while I think it's quite expensive ($100+) as well but it's because the supplier itself is charging the pendant so expensive. The supplier in Korea is selling it for 89,000W (approx USD79.)

http://thekiss.co.kr/n_thekiss/admin/file/board/201103051299306308_K.jpg

http://thekiss.co.kr/

^site of the one that's producing the K pendant also the price included.

I think this "The Kiss" website doesn't have an online shop. I looked around but I didn't find the link however, if you live in Japan or know someone in Japan, they have a Japan "The Kiss" online site.

http://online.thekiss.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=11894&category_id=403#imageChange

It's cheaper than ebay's but of course more expensive than Korea's. 7140 yen (approx. USD87.00).

They are also selling different sizes of K pendant as well as Keychain and different kinds of K necklaces. But of course, we go for the one that's exactly in the drama right? ;)

I'm lucky that my cousin in Japan buys stuff for me that I can't buy from DVDHeaven or in YesAsia. :) She just bought the necklace for me so yay!

However the downside is the pendant is still on preorder and it will be shipped early April (April 8th) but oh wells! It was cheaper and I could finally have it so hah!

So yea~ Just sharing some options for you guys. Buy it on ebay for $100 and I don't really think you're being ripped off since the original price in Korean Won is that expensive plus you get it right away or get it through a Japan site, which is the direct supplier's site, but you have to wait till April ^_^

Anyways, here's some goodies to share. I haven't seen anyone posted this so I'll share mine. ^_^

I finally received my Dream High OST Album!

It's sooo pretty for an OST Album. I didn't really expect it would be this big (compared to my other OST albums) and the cd case is just nice. (I have a thing with cd album's cases. I tend to criticize all the K-artists/OSTs' physical albums. They have to be gorgeous and unique or I just rant about it forever :P) Dream High's CD case is really really nice for an OST album.

16lhikm.jpg

2ykc2dg.jpg

2r55nbb.jpg

+Thanks everyone who shared some goodies. I still miss Dream High. ~____~ I really liked that picture of the unseen shot of the kiss on the cheek.

Hey guys. I saw someone here posted an ebay site that's selling a K pendant?

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

http://cgi.ebay.ca/D...#ht_5510wt_1139

^this. and yes while I think it's quite expensive ($100+) as well but it's because the supplier itself is charging the pendant so expensive. The supplier in Korea is selling it for 89,000W (approx USD79.)

http://thekiss.co.kr...299306308_K.jpg

http://thekiss.co.kr/

^site of the one that's producing the K pendant also the price included.

I think this "The Kiss" website doesn't have an online shop. I looked around but I didn't find the link however, if you live in Japan or know someone in Japan, they have a Japan "The Kiss" online site.

http://online.thekis...403#imageChange

It's cheaper than ebay's but of course more expensive than Korea's. 7140 yen (approx. USD87.00).

They are also selling different sizes of K pendant as well as Keychain and different kinds of K necklaces. But of course, we go for the one that's exactly in the drama right?  ;)

I'm lucky that my cousin in Japan buys stuff for me that I can't buy from DVDHeaven or in YesAsia. :) She just bought the necklace for me so yay!

However the downside is the pendant is still on preorder and it will be shipped early April (April 8th) but oh wells! It was cheaper and I could finally have it so hah!

So yea~ Just sharing some options for you guys. Buy it on ebay for $100 and I don't really think you're being ripped off since the original price in Korean Won is that expensive plus you get it right away or get it through a Japan site, which is the direct supplier's site, but you have to wait till April ^_^

Anyways, here's some goodies to share. I haven't seen anyone posted this so I'll share mine. ^_^

I finally received my Dream High OST Album!

It's sooo pretty for an OST Album. I didn't really expect it would be this big (compared to my other OST albums) and the cd case is just nice. (I have a thing with cd album's cases. I tend to criticize all the K-artists/OSTs' physical albums. They have to be gorgeous and unique or I just rant about it forever :P) Dream High's CD case is really really nice for an OST album.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

+Thanks everyone who shared some goodies. I still miss Dream High. ~____~ I really liked that picture of the unseen shot of the kiss on the cheek.

in this album got this song ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFz3RtZQZB8

if got :)

upload please :)

^uhhhmm~ The OST album consists of only these:

01. Dream High–택연, 수지, 수현, 우영, JOO

02. Someday–아이유

03. My valentine–택연, 닉쿤

04. 못 잊은 거죠(If)–박진영

05. Maybe–선예

06. 사랑하면 안될까 (Can't I love you)–창민, 진운 (2AM)

07. 가지마 (Don't Leave)–준수(2PM), 임정희

08. 어떤이의 꿈 (Somebody's dream)(Feat. 소향 of POS)–San E

09. 겨울아이 (Winter Child)–수지

10. Dreaming–수현

11. 못 잊은 거죠(If)(Inst.)

12. Maybe(Inst.)

^

You're so lucky!! Aaah I hope there will be fancam, I can't wait to watch 2PM + miss A collab!

I have this fancam of Suzy first performance (8 March) since Dream High. I'm sad that DH has ended, but I'm so glad that Suzy is back with miss A for their performance! We missed you Suzy!

FANCAM miss A Breathe (Suzy focus)

@etplus18 Yes I'm so really lucky ^_^

MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok will air on 3/26 at 4pm KST on MBC

I don't know they will air full concert or not the concert start around 18.30pm

and finished around 23.00pm they sang 3 song per group but 2pm sang 4 song, camera can't bring T_T

I saw Suzy on the bus before the show too she really cute

Khun, Fany, Yuri are MC and special perf. is Adam couple show

Gain + Kwonnie so really cute Wow~ it's really fun ..lol ^_^

@etplus18 Yes I'm so really lucky ^_^

MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok will air on 3/26 at 4pm KST on MBC

I don't know they will air full concert or not the concert start around 18.30pm

and finished around 23.00pm they sang 3 song per group but 2pm sang 4 song, camera can't bring T_T

I saw Suzy on the bus before the show too she really cute

Khun, Fany, Yuri are MC and special perf. is Adam couple show

Gain + Kwonnie so really cute Wow~ it's really fun ..lol ^_^

Thank you for the date and time for this concert on MBC. I was in this concert last night as well. Suzy was super cute. I also her on the bus when all idols came to the stadium for preparation. It was about 5 metres from where I was standing (maybe you and I were very close as well!). Suzy was so bright and cute. I love the moment that Miss A and 2PM performed together. They were so great!

Guest meisk

thanks for sharing those CD's pics....it's really looks nice. i wish i had extra money to buy it...maybe next time. ;) i'm more interested with the K pendant. why is it so expensive... :huh: i should start saving money from now on.

about the instrumental, i dont think they ever released the official version of it. :(

Qiie: i dont think anyone knows that song. they dont have it in the soundtrack. it does sound familiar,maybe from the old kpop songs...since u know,that song supposed to be a plagiarized song. ^_^ sorry,cant help u.

13infamyss: if i'm not mistaken the CD soundtrack will have the official version of Suzy & Soohyun's Maybe. is it true?

Guest arashidream95

I love this drama and songs are great... my favorite couple  : Jason & Miss Sushi (Pil Suk)

Wooyoung and IU are so cute together !! :wub:

I hope to see them again in shows.

i wanted to watch MBC Music Wave too...... The one who watch it Live were so lucky..... How i wish i was there too but i was too young to fly going there haha........ As of now i have only watch fancams and that's better than nothing at all hehe :P but i am waiting for MBC to air it.......

13infamyss: if i'm not mistaken the CD soundtrack will have the official version of Suzy & Soohyun's Maybe. is it true?

siiiiigh :( That's what an official news article said. I mean I saw the news source myself (CLICK!) and everyone over at dcgall were also talking about it however I had a bad feeling when I didn't see any ripped/leaked mp3 of it after the album was released and no one was dicussing it on dcgall anymore... So yup my intuition was right :( There was no official version of Suzy and Soo Hyun's Maybe on the CD. The news was wrong. fury.gif-_-

There were only 12 tracks in the album.

Guest meisk

siiiiigh :( That's what an official news article said. I mean I saw the news source myself (CLICK!) and everyone over at dcgall were also talking about it however I had a bad feeling when I didn't see any ripped/leaked mp3 of it after the album was released and no one was dicussing it on dcgall anymore... So yup my intuition was right :( There was no official version of Suzy and Soo Hyun's Maybe on the CD. The news was wrong. fury.gif-_-

There were only 12 tracks in the album.

that's suck..:crazy: i was expecting that. so disappointed. well,i guess i just have to be satisfied with the rip version from the drama and the special concert. it's better than nothing right. ^_^

20110313173404180.jpg

familiar with this doll? kekekeke ^^ looks like dream high fever is quite high there (or can I say Milky Couple fever? HAHA) :lol::lol:

P.S.: this picture is from today's episode of running man cr: jjsweeter0211@running man soompi thread

Archived