[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

debbieleung

Taec isn't the main lead... so if Eun Jung is the main lead then her ending up with Taec means the main lead is going to end up with the 2nd lead.

I think a lot of people want Eun Jung to be the female main lead, is because they want her to end up with the male main lead of this drama BUT Taec is not the male main lead. It's that other guy.

From that school uniform photo, UI looks like the stereotypical 2nd lead. The selfish kind like Uee from You're Beautiful.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maryyiisa

ommo!!! cant wait for the drama!!! ;)

Woo, Taec, Suzy, Iu, Eunjung fighting!!! ;D

Just love the SuzyxTaec pairing!

just love the cliche bab boy falls in love with the innocent girl! hehehehe

lol yeah everyone needs to calm down with the 'i think eunjung will end up with...' just enjoy the drama for what it is ~ the higher you raise your expectations the higher the chance of being disappointed when it just doesn't happen - if it doesn't happen. Honestly for all we know they might not even end up with anyone (like God of Study)- I'm waiting for some Suzy/Eunjung bff-ery however. :)

Anyways, the release date is two weeks from now OTL sooo excited! :)

I'm really excited.. :D I like high school type K-drama...

and this is an idol studded drama... Wooyoung, Taec, Suzy, Eunjung, IU? as in Lee Ji Eun...

I wonder who will be Wooyoung's love interest.... this is like a fanfic > a K-drama... ^_^

I've actually always thought in a way that they were all leads - much like shows like Glee where you get a group of kids and episodes vary based on the chacracter but anyways...

Here's another picture.

6oh8xd.jpg

cr; fydreamhigh

pairings are confusing right now but regardless i can't wait for this to air :)

There has been a couple of stills from Dream High.

Both Taec and Soohyun are important essentials to the drama. So, meaning they are both lead but who would end up with who at the end is yet to be seen. Wooyoung is just as important as the lead. Suzy is the main lead girl though.

We don't even know the pairing for sure or at all. But from what I know seem like Taec and Soo hyun is the main male lead while Suzy is the main female lead & I think Eunsung is too but I'm not sure. The only two character we don't have much info on is Woo and IU (who I believe is second lead) Also from the look of it, the drama will mostly be around Taec and Soo hyun story. I'm sure there will be a love triangle around Taec, Suzy & Soo hyung and big feeling that Soo hyun will end up with Suzy (hoho I'm just guessing lol) And from the front page Eunsung and Suzy will not be BBF. They are rival and I think it will have to do with one of the boys. AHH I don't know all I'm doing right now is guessing, I'm looking forward to the drama.

101220 Joo’s Twitter

tumblr_ldr5k17mgF1qddlq5o1_500.jpg

일본 고등학생 같나요???+_+ㅎ촬영장근처 엄청 큰 시장에서..ㅎㅎ

Do I look like a Japanese high schooler???+_+ㅎBy our filming location at a huge market..ㅎㅎ

Taecyeon's Twitter

tumblr_ldrup4RdL21qa0us4o1_500.jpg

“저녁먹는 진국혜미!! 일본에서 포식중입니당~ 수지 힘든데 마니마니먹어~ㅋㅋㅋ”

Jin Gook and Hyemi eating dinner!! Filling our mouth in Japan now~ Suzy must be tired, so eat a lot~ㅋㅋㅋ

HQ/Larger files of the images released on the previous page.

2582xk1.jpg

kebv2p.jpg

credit; SUNTAEC (SOURCE) ; 2ONEDAY.COM (REUP)

shocco_locco: I got it from fydreamhigh@tumblr but the original source is this one gall.dcinside.com

I've seen a few pictures and I don't know I get this feeling that although they become rivals later (or based of what we've been told) EJ/SJ's characters will at least start out as friends and I don't know looking at them holding hands in the picture makes me think so as well. (also yes, IU with long hair for Dream High ~ )

DIDN'T WANT TO DOUBLE POST - ETA

28v66hu.jpg

1tu2a0.jpg

BTS:

11qkbc6.jpg

Suzy with JoSumi (?)

35a423d.jpg

mcwtns.jpg

Taecyeon and Suzy in Japan for Dream high

(keke she's wearing his scarf ~ ) ^^

I can't wait for the first episode. I watched Kim Soohyun in every drama that he acted and he makes me to watch this drama (besides my 2pm bby). and Eunjung too! I love her,haha. It looks like Suzy and Eunjung are best friends in this drama since they hold hands together in the promo pictures.

Archived