[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

debbieleung

Guest HelloDreamer

Me too, I really like Eunjung I was hoping she would get her first drama lead role after Coffee House! I hope she won't be like an annoying second female lead ...or I'll be really in bad terms with this drama :(

I totally agree! Usually 2nd leads always turn evil, or annoying. I also hope it doesn't turn into a love square, between Suzy, Ham Eun Jung and one of the leading males as well. dry.gif Too many love triangles makes the drama predictatable.

======

I was alittle sad Ham Eun Jung wasn't the female lead! She was talkiing about being cast in dream high on Hello Baby T-ara. =] I guess it's okay since Suzy from Miss A <3. I kind-of want to see how good she is at acting. I just hope JYP didn't choose Suzy over Eun Jung because Suzy is from his company...and that would be bias!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG

Eun jung is not the female lead in this drama

whyyyyyy:tears:

i was so excited to see her as a main girl in a drama and with Taecyeon too

this is really bad..

if she will play the annoying second female lead i will be disappointed in this drama .. really

i didn't see suzy in acting role before.. is she that good to be a female lead..

ahhhhh,, i'm so sad

Guys... Kim Soo Hyun is the male lead, an it states that Suzy's character is going to like Jin Guk (who is Taec). So even though Suzy might be the female lead, she might end up with the 2nd lead male.

20101207_dreamhighteaser_main-e1291786481850.jpg

Translation of teaser:

“There is a school named ‘Girin Arts High School’ which only teaches students how to dance and sing. The director (Bae Yong Joon) and fellow teachers (Park Jin Young, Um Ki Joon, Lee Yoon Ji and Lee Byung Joon) operate the school. If the students are found to be lackadaisical and practicing in a lazy manner, the teachers may shoot fire from their mouths. There is also a secret… the majority of stars you see on TV are graduates of this school. For the upcoming year, 2011, there is a feeling that a group of special students might be entering into the school. … “Dream High” will broadcast its first episode on January 3rd, 2011.”

Credit to Allkpop

All-Star lineup for “Dream High” grows with Kim Hyun Joong, Jo Sumi & AKB48

Credit: allkpop

20101208keyeastboss1.jpg

‘Dream High‘ has already been pinned as one of the most anticipated dramas for 2011 due to its idol line-up. The show just received another celebrity boost with cameos from Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong, global soprano Jo Sumi, and Japanese girl group AKB48!

Kim Hyun Joong has already started filming on the morning of December 7th with Bae Yong Joon at Incheon International Airport. Bae Yong Joon plays a CEO who wants to find a global star, and Kim Hyun Joong will take on the role of a top star in Asia.

20101208keyeastboss2.jpg

Jo Sumi will appear on the first episode, and she will meet Go Hye Mi (played by Bae Su Ji), who idolizes the soprano and wants to become the ’second Jo Sumi’. A representative from ‘Dream High’ expressed, ‘It was difficult to cast Jo Sumi. She will act as a mentor for Hye Mi.‘

20101208keyeastboss3.jpg

Additionally, three members from AKB48 will also make cameos in ‘Dream High’.

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

gyaaaaaaa seriously? Eunjung is not the female lead? why...

actually that's not what's causing my biggest anguish--

the news sounds like Suzy and Taec end up together. i think Eunjung and Taec would be so cute together...plus, and this is just my taste, the two are closer in age, so that woulda been nice >< and to finally see Taec end up with a girl who isn't in JYP just cuz to me that's like pairing up two who are sis/bro-like and trying to prevent rumors?

however totally into the cast!

IU and Lee Yoon Ji they're both so gorgeous!!!!! :wub:

and Bae Yong Joon!!! :wub::wub:

[News]Suzy of Miss A’s cute school uniform became a topic.

uniform.jpg

Suzy of Miss A’s school uniform became a topic. Suzy rushed from the filming of KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” in Ilsan, Gyeonggodo, and walked on stage before she changed into to the stage custom.

It’s said that Bae Yong Joon, who is filming with Suzy in “Dream High”, congratulated her for receiving the award and waited for her at the shooting site.

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/579/4774579.html?cloc=

cr: http://suehanbyj.blogspot.com/2010/12/newssuzy-of-miss-as-cute-school-uniform.html

Guest MimmiieKid

Oh common, just let a chance to suzy. I'ts a good thing for her to have the lead role. don't hate the whole drama just cause of it... i mean, wait to see and just support.

miss A’s Suzy to perform a duet with soprano Sumi Jo for “Dream High”

20101215suzysumijo1.jpg

miss A’s Suzy has received a unique opportunity in being able to perform with soprano Sumi Jo for the upcoming drama, “Dream High.”

Sumi Jo will be making a special cameo appearance as an inspiring mentor for Suzy’s character, ‘Go Hye Mi’ (Suzy), who dreams of becoming the ’second Sumi Jo.’

The two will be performing Lakmés “The Flower Duet” together.

Her strong charisma and exceptional facial expressions were said to have aided in a smooth filming process, as the singer never once made an NG, bringing a round of applause from the staff.

Suzy also wore a beautiful white dress in order to perfectly transform into a character who dreams of becoming a world-class singer.

“Dream High” will air on January 3rd, 2011 through KBS2TV.

Source: Sports Korea via Nate/allkpop

Archived