[Drama 2011] Dream High 드림하이

debbieleung

Guest bent

Song query

hi all, may I ask what is the title of the song at the 08:00 min mark? and who is the singer? thanks! Better still if you could PM a link to dl the song!! Thanks!

Edit: oh, i realised its 'If' on the OST! oopss

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[News] 2011/5/24 Kim Soohyun will appear as a special guest on 2011 Dream Concert

Hye-Mi-Sam-Dong-dream-high-19586113-600-400.jpg

Actor Kim Soohyun is standing on the stage once again as a singer.

Kim Soohyun, who rose his Hallyu star status through KBS2’s drama ‘Dream High’ which ended it’s run last February, is scheduled to appear as a special guest at the upcoming ‘2011 Dream Concert’ that takes place on the 28th.

On that day, Kim Soohyun will perform ‘Dreaming’, a song his character Song Sam Dong sang in the drama. The song has reached no.1 on various music charts immediately after its release, and he was quickly recognized for his gifted vocal skills.

Fans who have been waiting to see Kim Soohyun sing on stage again are expressing their excitement by writing, “I can’t believe I can see him on sing on stage again.”

In addition, Kim Soohyun will also perform a duet song ‘Maybe’ with Miss A’s Suzy.

The ‘2011 Dream Concert’ will be broadcast on KBS2 on June 10th at 11pm.

Credits: Nate + allkpop

Yeah, I used a different pic for the article. :P

We'll get to to see them together on stage again!! :wub:

I sure hope the uncut version of the special concert is going to be on the DVD.

It's one of my major reasons to spend that much. LOL. ^_^

On the photobook, so 13infamyss got Jason and hamster428 got Pilsook?? I got Samdong! :D

Wonder if anyone is up to translate stuff from it? Maybe the interesting profiles?

I think I'm okay to help re-type the stuff to post here.

Guest eiffets_16

i want to ask this..does dream High already aired in other countries???if yes what country/countries????pleasseee

Philippines already acquired this drama. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

‘Dream High’ cast to reunite for concert in Japan

491475(0)-m550397_70329.jpg

Japan is in love with KBS2TV’s ’Dream High‘, and it’s inspired the cast to come together once more for a concert in Japan!

The drama was previously aired through Japanese network DATV, but because it’s garnered such a positive response from viewers, the network decided to airing re-runs of the episodes.

DATV and AVEX have decided to host the Dream High concert at Saitama Super Arena on September 4th. The event will see appearances from Bae Yong Joon, J.Y. Park, and the rest of the cast.

An official stated, “This is the first time in about nine months that Bae Yong Joon will be meeting with his fans. We are already receiving inquiries about the concert tickets, and people are expressing a great deal of interest about the concert.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/dream-high-cast-to-reunite-for-concert-in-japan

Guest angela27

I love this drama.. :) i like kim pil suk and jason's love story, they look so cute together. And as for Suzy ( ko hemi) I like her better with Song Sam Dong.. Which who she chooses eventually.. hehe hope there is a season 2 for this drama.. Love it and such a good story.. fighting!! :) 

Anyone know if they plan on releasing songs that weren't in the OST? For example...

Maybe - Soo Hyun + Suzy

Maybe - Someone else (I think JYP?)

Waiting - Soo Hyun + Suzy

Waiting - IU

D: I want them alllll, but only way they're available is if you rip them. I want the studio versionn

Guest asahina

hi.... I have just finished watching this drama and I absolutely love it!

Does anyone know what song is played on ep 13 starting minute 25... When oh hyuk was negotiating with ma do sik?

Many thanks for the reply :D

Just finished this series. Really enjoyed it! I love the couples! I love Pil Sook and Jason for there innocently adorable love. And I love that ultimately Sam Dong didn't lose out which tends to happen. They set it out so that it seemed like Hye Mi would end up with Jin Guk, but I was always sadly rooting for Sam Dong thinking he wouldn't get her.

Really unexpectedly enjoyable series!

Guest toomuchkimchi

About to finish the first season, it's so good, I just realized it was playing on KBS World here in Vietnam some months ago, damn.

^Just got them :wub:

Hello guys. I'm here again to keep you updated with Dream High goodies :wub:

I just received my DVD set and I hope that anyone who ordered it received theirs as well ^__^

The DVD set was puuuuure gorgeous. Well, I'd say I have better drama DVD sets (with beautiful dvdcases and all) but Dream High's was still gorgeous in its own way. :) Here are some pictures to get you motivated to get them :P

THE TWO VOLUMES. with 3 DVD cases each

29on5af.jpg

The DVD Cases

r1a7oz.jpg

What the DVD looks like

dczqm0.jpg

The beautiful and huge posters!!!

r94mpx.jpg

ab47qx.jpg

yupp they're really big and it sucks that I don't have any room to hang them up ~___~

The postcards.

2a5yu1c.jpg

I have yet to watch the DVD so I don't know what surprises this thing will give me :P Will post some DVDupdates again once I watched it :)

edit;;

errrr, okay, I skimmed through the concert part and shuuuucks, no Maybe, no My Valentine, no Can't Forget and no SooZy's HHWW at the end of the concert ~___~ BOO! Whatever was shown on TV was what on the DVD. -_-

Archived