[Manhwa] Noblesse

Guest bun.mang.vit

Guest bun.mang.vit

cover.jpg

NOBLESSE (Manhwa by Son Jae Ho)

Summary

He awakens. For 820 years he has slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancements and scientific successes. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technologies, attitudes, and lifestyles. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (aka Rai), while seeking to familiarize himself with this era, somehow locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean high school. Rai decides that this high school would be the perfect place to help him learn about the new world. He enrolls, and suddenly becomes the friend of Shinwoo, an immature teenager who is also a master martial artist. But this new world is no safer than the old, and the dignified, bewildered, technologically illiterate Rai finds himself caught up in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.

--Can someone recommend me to some manga or manhwa that is similar to this, i need to kill time while waiting for noblesse new chapter to come out :D

Guest black_wings

Noblesse is so unique that it's hard to find "similar" mangas/manhwas espicically with the blend of humor and supernatural fight scenes, plus add in all that elegance and Rai and well ... that's a hard one to beat

but if you're looking for something with the "vampire" theme you could try Hellsing, it's more brutal but Alucard is as powerful a vamp as you can get in connection to Rai

or you could try Code: Breaker, with a good pinch of humor and secret orginizations

I LOVE THIS MANHWA

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST.

i would recommend this to everyone who enjoys action

this has the perfect balance of action and humor

the only thing its lacking is romance

all the protagonists fit the story well

anyways

this is very good haha

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest mabuchi

I like this manga :) The art is great and the action/storyline is pretty good as well, I recommend this to anyone who wants a different type of manga/manhwa to try out...

• 1 month later...
Guest 2partsvodka

I tried getting into it' date=' but I thought it was moving too slow and immensely boring. I also thought it was a bit cliche :/[/quote']

but a lot of mangas are cliche

i like that its in color :)

• 1 month later...
Guest zer0mg

I like this manhwa, too. The action is cool, and the humor is subtle yet effective. (However, I personally thought those moments were funnier back in the beginning, especially with Rai's inexperience with new technology. Those moments don't happen so much now.)

I do believe the storyline can get slow sometimes, but when the plot picks up again, it gets very exciting!

And isn't it also interesting to see how the drawing style changes over time?

I like this manhwa, too. The action is cool, and the humor is subtle yet effective. (However, I personally thought those moments were funnier back in the beginning, especially with Rai's inexperience with new technology. Those moments don't happen so much now.)

Guest okdrawn

omg, I love this manga!  They used to release every week, but then the quality of the drawings dropped like crazy.  Either way, I can't wait till the new chapters come out :D

Guest jagerbomb

only thing I can complain about is Rai's character development, its sooooooooooo slowwwwwww but I can see why. LOVE THIS MANGA

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ The lord is hilarious as hell! I like finally getting to see all the back story between Frankenstein, the Nobles, and Rai. :D
Newest chapter came out. LOL @ Frankenstein's introduction to his "crazy girlfriend".
It's funny how the kids in the story stopped really having a purpose besides constantly getting kidnapped. xD

Archived