How do you get your bangs to STAY?

sandy.

Guest adorable_azn7

Tigi's It Stick or Bedhead Manipulator... best products to make your hair stay... especially if it's thick and straight like mine

I straighten my bangs to go in the direction I want. Or else it'll just go straight down my face, hahah

I straighten it slightly inwards. I straighten piece by piece and constantly comb and make the "form" I want it to make. After I'm all done straightening all my bangs, it still doesn't make enough of a curve to me, hahah

So I take the outer part of my bangs and run it through the straightener, curling it slightly more inward than I did the rest of my hair, then push it to the side really quick while it's still hot from the straightener. I try to keep it in that position, pinning it with a bobbypin if I have to

Sorry, my explanation was probably super confusing...Haha

Guest KrysDoll

I actually think some people's hair are cut a certain way for it to fall in a swept direction. And then yeah there are flat irons, blow dryers, and I don't generally like to use a hair pin because of the imprint it leaves on my hair.

Guest angieelve

Hi

I have also bangs that bothering me. I love of having bangs because it makes me look good. So I just fix my hair every now and then. You know, I'm not that comfortable if my hair is not tied up so I always bring to me brush and pin.

Other than blow drying my hair - I clip my hair in a way and it stays perfectly the next day (I wear the clip during the time I'm back at home - which is around 5 hours, but take it off when I sleep)

I'll try to describe it - if it makes no sense, I'll try a video >.>;

hold your bangs and twist your hair in the direction towards your forehead - then clip it back to the side

i used to have to blowdry, pin it in place, etc. to get my bangs to curl. but ever since i changed my parting side a few years ago, it just sweeps naturally. i think you have to figure out with direction your hair grows and work with it.

Guest Rainie Yu

I get one of those rough bristle round brushes, put under my bands and roll outward while blowdrying on hot, then do cool shot to make it stay then sweet it to the side :D

are your bangs thick enough?

i guess i didnt have enough hair to make my bangs thick enough before so itd be all crazy. but then i cut some more and now it's good:D

I wish I am one of the lucky ones on the forum whose bangs will stay where I want it to stay without using hairspray.

I take showers at night and I clip it up when I sleep (I actually have my bangs clipped all the time when I am at home). However, it is no use because it just falls back down.

><

Archived