The Walking Dead

Guest diru

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doofus9

how the first episode started out seemed really cliche and similar to the beginning of Resident Evil: Apocalypse and 28 Days Later. but so far it's been really interesting and at times heart pounding. i wonder how future storylines will progress. also, i get nightmares everytime i watch an episode but its pretty worth it ha :sweatingbullets:

Great episode tonight. I'll admit that I was emotionally involved with the reunion of Rick and his family (even though we've only seen three episodes now). Just goes to show how well put together everything is. Also,

Shane taking out his frustrations on Ed was like woahhhhhhhhh. Damn brutal stuff.

Anyone notice how the music that was playing as the show was coming to a close sounded a lot like the theme they used throughout 28 Days/Weeks Later?

Did anyone not expect the ending? The beginning made it quite obvious. 

I fast-forwarded 50% of episode 3; hope they improve next week. 

The previous made it even MORE obvious, hahaha. I actually dug this episode a lot more than the previous episodes since there was a lot of character development and zombies weren't the entire focus. It's good that they also humanised Merle and made him a pitiable character (the opening was almost hard to watch). Great episode, imo. :)

Guest dianalikesbutts

awww the vatos are really sweet taking care of the old and we finally got some zombie action in this episode

so sad the sister died, i was like noooo!

i just watched episode 4, and this series is pretty spiffy!

i'd like to read the graphic novels, too.

hopefully this intensity can continue through subsequent seasons.

they do have the graphic novels to draw from, so, i hope they can keep the two slightly different so it's not boring.

and, omg! ending of episode 4!

glenn is so cool too haha

Guest chimerical.

Sounds like an interesting TV series... but zombies scare me to death. I've had nightmares from all the zombie (or zombie related) movies I've watched, so I prooobably won't watching this. T_T

TWO EPISODES LEFT! This episode wasn't as strong as the previous episodes BUT the action ramped up SOOOOOOO much when the zombies attacked camp as I really wasn't expecting that at all.

I don't know if it's just me but did anyone think it was strange when Rick's group arrived back in time for camp that it was EXTREMELY convenient? Because it seemed to me that the distance between the camp and the city were extremely far and I didn't expect them to get there so quickly by foot.

The question still has to be asked though, where the hell is Merle?

TWO EPISODES LEFT! This episode wasn't as strong as the previous episodes BUT the action ramped up SOOOOOOO much when the zombies attacked camp as I really wasn't expecting that at all.

I don't know if it's just me but did anyone think it was strange when Rick's group arrived back in time for camp that it was EXTREMELY convenient? Because it seemed to me that the distance between the camp and the city were extremely far and I didn't expect them to get there so quickly by foot.

The question still has to be asked though, where the hell is Merle?

I assume they got there via another vehicle. Or the city really isn't that far (since one scene I think showed the camp with the city not too distant in the background). 

Guest ANJEE<3

the walking dead is officially a MUST on my Sundays now.. lol

puts all zombie horror movies to shame!

i'm sure we are going to see merle pop up really soon.. like before this season is over because they can't just leave that completely hanging until season 2... which frigging starts Sept/Oct/Nov 2011!!! (one of those months)

Archived