☆ put em up~

Guest babiixru

Guest babiixru
again ^^; full version though =]
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=3040864 i think i improveddd esp on the chorus and the 2nd verse. WHATS WEIRD is that, i spent like 15 minutes learning the 2nd version, and it sounds loads better than the 1st verse which i spent days learning T_T anyway. if you don't like the beginning, please keep listening until you hear the 2nd verse. i promise it gets better after the first verse hehe ^^; criticism wanted please =) just don't overly beat my clip up please >< ew i just realized, that beginning adlib on the 2nd to last chorus sounds horriful T_T mind that xD

Guest juki_love

the second verse is easier to sing i think~~

keke it sounds HOTT!!!! but it sounds slower o__o but it still sounds HOT~~!!!+++ (mayb it would be a teeny bit better if u quickened it a bit)

++

i like ur sexy voiceeeeeeeee!!!!!

and that was WOAH!!! after the second chorus -______-;;

DAMN... SING MORE!!!

Guest juki_love

o really -__-;; must be my ears then..

are you sure? i'm sure it sounds a bit slower +__+

o wells~ it still sounds HOT either way++

Guest luvjunjin0819

1st of all, again, i am giving u MAD PROPS for even trying to sing this fast!

ok, ur right, at the beginning u struggle some ... the chorus is better after that. ur getting better, hun. some parts still sound somewhat like ur struggling ... but i love ur voice! hehehe!!! goooood jobb!

keep at it girl, u'll get it.

<3,

Tab ;)

Oh, yay I just commented on your other thread. Hooray the full version. Hm, it gets sort've hard to hear/understand sometimes, but I think it's cause the song is low. The adlibs sometimes seem's like it's a tad bit flat. But none the less, awsome job :) Sing More

w00t full version! i've been waiting for this ;]

i like the choruses, you did a fantastic job on that. but it seems like you didn't really spend much time on recording and perfecting the clip. a little trouble with timing, but considering that it's a very difficult song, hands down props to you. :P

adoring your sexilicious and deep voice. :)

can i request you sing amuro namie's "namie's style?" ^^

edit*

btw, i really like your avt, haha it's so cute!

some timing issue in the beginning but understandable because you're singing fast. i would like to hear you sing this with more "oompf" in your voice. it kinda sounds like you're holding back a little. but overall, nicely done ^_^

Guest fantasiimaker

Wooow very sexy XDD haha. Great job~! Timing still stands out a bit to me, though >< However, your low lowww voice sounds very cool XDD

Sing moree!! : D

Pretty much what Nan said, I agree with. Also try putting more emphasism but other than that it's nice. I love your deep voice...it's sooo sexy~ Mind lending it to me..? :lol::P

Archived