MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On December 8, 2010 at 1:32 PM, geomill said:

I'll add another line, which I think we all should know, haha.

Full credit to jsominchina.com, they are amazing for sharing such articles with us, as well as translations. Go join if you haven't! It's a great way to unify Min Min fans, no?

VG: When you fall in love, do you hold your maxims?

JSM: No love need more special things, so far I didn't fall in love for a long time, and I never say 'I love you' to someone. We are more friends than lovers, and in high school my concentration is study. I consider my future and career.

I didn't know we shared a similar philosophy. I think studies are more important than finding love, especially when you are in high school. You are so young and, well, naive, and it's better to focus on what is ahead than to get involved with someone who might not commit or thinks dating is just for 'fun'. It's good to hear she thinks so as well.

Hm, where have I heard the 'we are more FRIENDS than LOVERS' before? ;)

She is smart woman,and full of charm,i like her,

How come i am too late to watch this series, i really love it! Many series ive watched but this one after watching it,i am too curious to know if they are real couple bec they had really a chemistry,they look good together and when i watched their BTS i can see that they are shy and i can see they have special feelings, i dont know if i am only the one who sees their interaction so i search about them and i saw this blog and its good that i can also share my idea about it,

im from fphilippines and i loveee hyunmin or joongmin!after i watch the serries lately,im addicted to watch it over and over again,i hope they will get along in another movie,they are good actor and actress even jung so min she is a newbie ,i find her very good so far, and she is smart woman...

On January 18, 2015 at 1:00 AM, PKlover said:

so so so so so so in love with this drama. wish they were together in real life

On July 24, 2014 at 7:40 PM, thanuja15 said:

tristan4jay said:

OMG...this is my favorite BTS (uploaded by iMissChievous).

Call me crazy...I dont care..I could watch the "KHJ adoring stare at JSM" so many times and will still have the same giggling feeling...

In that moment...starting at 3:10...KHJ split second stare in my baby JSM (she's my baby now)...KHJ staring at her is obvious (see the direction of his eyes)...luckily it is easy and very clear to observe KHJ eye movements...

While my baby was going through with her script..the other party (KHJ)...quietly and seriously staring at her face   :rolleyes:
When the crew lady (in black) interrupted JSM and I think expalining the scene they're going to do next....look how fast KHJ eyes direction changed from JSMs face to the script she's holding. I don't know but KHJ should also go through with his own script and study the scene...but instead he's studying JSMs face...memorizing every part of her face instead of the scene...:P

And when the crew lady (in black) explaining what the scene will be...and said that he will hug her....instead of checking the script..KHJ said...aigoo...it is better to practice the scene...aint korean speaking and dont understand what they were saying except the "aigoo" of KHJ. I am only trying to understand it thru their actions and expressions...the way I look at it...he asked JSM to practice their hugging in the terrace and he was saying something to the crew...that he'll rather practice it instead "maybe" sit and wait but on an agressive way...how I wish someone could translate that part for us...but I have a feeling that he is sort of irrititated as the crew interrupted his moment...his staring moment at JSM...so maybe..to have a sweet moment with her...he'll rather practice it (ehem) and it is better than staring...hihihi

observe the 2 crew ladies..how cheezy their smile after KHJ agressively said and asked JSM to practice the hugging...the one in black even got up and turned her back as she couldnt control her cheezy smile...then look at the one in white....she kinda pout her lips and had the same cheezy smile after hearing what KHJ said..then back to the one in black...she turned her back and tried to compose herself prior facing the two...and JSM just so submissive of him...after the take...looks like KHJ got a goosebump...he crawled-up his sleeve and show it to JSM..then again it got cut-off..but it JSM was like laughing again and was about to hold on to his other arm..not sure if to hold or hit him in the arm....

you may say that iam over analyzing that moment..but i dont think that it is part of them acting sweety-sweety just for the series....THAT MOMENT...an unguarded moment of KHJ towards JSM. The lady crews that are with them that moment couldnt even hide their giddy-giddy feelings...I think they know that KHJ adores his leading lady so much and he is so fond of her...not sure when KHJ goes home and will always remember their happy moments together in the set....i am imaging KHJ smile...JSM is a person (the way I look at her)...once you're with her...you will have that long impressions that even when you go home or after watching her....or even when you are laying down on your bed....her smile and face will just pop in your head....:)

On July 25, 2014 at 6:30 PM, thanuja15 said:

aisling said:

kathy1218 wrote on 14 November 2010 - 12:11 AM:
Hello MinJoong Shippers. This is Kathy. Yes, the Kathy of Kathy's Bench. Nice meeting you all!

I have been lurking here ever since and I love all your MINJOONG(or HyunMin..whatever we call them) talks..Keep it up!

I think most of you knows I am a shipper too right? hehehe...Well, it feels good to be one. But also it includes a lot of frustrations as really, fans from "OTHER" fandom are making nasty comments, below the belt comments for our JSM. You know that "OTHER" fandom im talking about right?

So, I hope you stay the nicest people ever ok?? Dont be like "OTHERS"..

And oh random comment, pardon the minors, but really, there is a TONGUE. haha..

Annyeong SHIPPERS!

On January 18, 2014 at 6:09 AM, privatei said:

Another walk down the memory lane... kekeke 

BEST KISS OF HJ'S LIFE - even when the emcee said they'll skip the question, he willingly answered:  PLAYFUL KISS  

Best+Kiss+%231.png

Best+Kiss+%232.png

Best+Kiss+%233.png

:P

I really love them both togetherrr!!!love hyunmin!!!

On June 28, 2013 at 7:52 PM, arieadam said:

its more than coincidence

* so min pic at jacsal chicken

* so min pic at hj website gallery (

PK poster )

* a girl pic similar so min at hj party people video

* so min selca at similar hj house

* so min voice hj gwiyomi video

* same shirt

* same shoes colour

* same blanket

* share blanket at rain kiss

* share bracelet give a fan

* OMT song

On June 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM, estanyela said:

Hello girls,
I’ve been busy lately, sorry for not keep this site updated.
Anyway, let’s continue spreading the HyunMin Love. 
I don’t know if you watched the video of HJ doing the Gwiyomi. He looked absolutely adorable on that video. I and other HyunMins have watched the video very carefully and we are pretty sure MM coached HJ while doing the Gwiyomi; we also heard MM’s voice there.
At first I thought I was going crazy, listening MM’s voice but then other HyunMins told me the same.
We have a very detailed analysis of this in our blog http://hyunmin-gforce.blogspot.com/ If you have the time, please drop by and read the post.
Here is the video if you wanna listen to it and get your own conclusions.
Have a happy weekend Hyunmins.

On June 17, 2013 at 11:44 PM, playfulkiss99 said:

hey guys! check out this new hyunmin vid posted by therububebe8877 9 hours ago! i love this channel so much rubu always post hyunmin vids

On June 19, 2013 at 10:20 AM, suemiy said:

Hi all ~
just share from HyunMin GForce Blog:

credit: GF Liz and Lyd Pedernal
link: http://hyunmin-gforce.blogspot.com/2013/06/khj-party-people-fm-060813-liz-and-lyd.html

WHY "ONE MORE TIME" ????

On April 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM, estanyela said:

sugartooth0204

wrote:

»

estanyela said:<br />

Best Kiss -HyunMin Forever<br />

/>

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

thank you for posting this vid!!! the interpreter said that they will skip the question but still.. he answered the question naughtily  

:\"&gt;

kekeke...  this video made my day!! wait... the last interview on this vid, when and where did this happen? i really want to watch it full

On March 19, 2013 at 3:00 AM, estanyela said:

MM - Ameblo Update 3/9/1334076414.jpg
heading to Busan for my grandpa's 80th birthday~~
sorry for my unpowdered face....^^;;; 
and i took pics with pretty doll from my fan!!! thank you!!!
Kim Hyun Joong Busan Aquarium Shark Dive [13.03.10]

proxyhf.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong and GAG, scuba dive with sharks at the Busan Aquarium. 

Credit: @SakuraDream501
Mm on 3/9 and HJ on 3/10 Both were in Busan around that time!!

On March 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM, M-i-l-o said:

Our MM with her little brother in Hawaii (he is seriously the male version of MM!)
sominhyungjun2.jpg
Credit: JSM twitter
His name? Hyung Jun. Kim Hyung Jun.
 Is this destiny or WHAT! Hehe, jk.

I am rea

I am 

I just want to share my insights about hyunmin couple!but first of all i really love them eventhough for some reason now that the news about khj shocked me,, i had a feeling that they feelings developed on after the kiss that daddy baek told in interview,with their bts that ive watched all over again i can see that they are shy to each other even though they are comfortable with each other, i felt this when i had a feeling for a person , i can see with their glances their smiles that they really like each other,after the show i think that they still have contact with each other and khj fall in love with her, with his interview he always talk about Pk and then in 1 of his interview that i watched he insist to let the emcee know that in pk was his special kiss, but i think that somehow in a relationship there is ups and down and in a while he is being rebel to other girls but i do not conclude that he did that to his gf now ah,i just think this way..sorry for my bad english!

Until now i always watched it eventhough its too late to know their serries really, but i really love it and i watched it all over again,wishing that someday they will get along with another movie,i really love their chemistry, not all movies i watched i felt this way i am too curious about them after i watched pk....i am really hoping that they will be together as husband and wife...hehehe(wishing)
Im from philippines,good to know about this blog..i love reading it,

On June 17, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Cuckooya said:

Just starting to read this thread.

Love them both. I wish this will be real in their world..

but what happen now.. really hard for KHJ.. (deep down I feel that he is been threaten by that woman (A)... I'm not really fan of KHJ.. but.. when saw a few video of him.. he is very scare..

When shooting this PK series.. there is a love between them..

but for kpop idol and new comers.. there is a rules for them...

NO ANY LOVE RELATIONSHIP STRICTLY NO..

pray for KHJ and JSM will be together.. who knows right.. their destiny..

Oh i see now i know that there is rules between the new comers and kpop idol.. You are right, i really think that they are fighting their feelings towards each other...

On September 18, 2014 at 1:26 AM, SnowfiaN said:

I know We want them to be a real couple...I certainly hope so to...I definitely sense a longingness whenever Hyun Joong stares at So min. Here is what I found in this BTS I know its more than late to say this but I followed your thread and I didn't find anyone who stated this...its just what I felt because I have seen this same reaction from someone I know in my life I know for a fact this is true... Follow this link: 

Here 2.18,2.19 we can clearly see his gleefulness after kissing So min but it disappears as quickly as it comes.and in between 2.37 and 2.39 you can see him staring at So min in such a daze that he didn't even see the BTS camera coming and when he noticed it he blinked his way out of it(Trust me I have seen this reaction from someone I know).And from 7.07 he kind a stares**frowns** for calling cut when he was so into the kiss (You can read the comments below in which numerous people have stated the same thing)and after that you can see that he shares his huge blanket with her and lays her head on his shoulders.
I know I am way to late but I just came to know about PK a few days ago and I just want to share with you guys what I've believed to have saw, I would have shared screenshots with you guys but I don't know how to post pictures here so sorry  :) ...Bye!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived